3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

World's First Vice City Stories Hands-On

Chris Stead

Prawn Island open from first mission...Was it last time? I think it was actually. But still great news about swimming

swimming, bigger map, jetskis, longer missions, improved bike handling, more polys.

I'm in GTA heaven. This is going to be the best game ever for the PSP, unless some other GTA comes out.

Oh sh*t I just pissed my pants

user posted image

user posted image

This rocks. I'm so excited. Anyway can someone explane to me what does "multi-tiered missions" means?

P.S. I don't really know english, that good.

Woah woah.

Only die hard VC fans should know what im about to say.

About the first mission, wasnt the same mission cut from Vice City? If you take a look in the audio folder on PC it has Steve Scott giving TOmmy Vercetti directions on how to do this mission and ive wanted to do it ever since.

It's pointless trying to make discussion in this thread, right about now. Everyone's too blinded by the "OMG JETSKIISSSISS!" rush so this thread is basically a collage of those kind of posts.

But I never heard about such a file. I know about the 'Hidden Text' stuff on the PC games but that's it.

I've heard the file and many missions were taken out, looks like they finally got it in. Brilliant mission sounds like,

San Andreas killer? Most definately, ok not in size but hell it seems to have alot more features, this could be the game of the year, and it's on a handheld! It just shows you how technologically advanced game companies are now.

Those who think LCS was just a test of the psp's capabillites, well you're right in a sense, but they still had flyable copters etc, just not fully in the game.

This game is going to rock, roll on october 17th!

oldschoolsigs6.png

imagine how could VCS will be its going to be awsome, GTA 4 will be un human like awsome

s0h607k.jpg

Will this come out on PS2 at the same time it does on PSP? Because I'm not sure whether to buy a PSP for this awesomeness or get a PS3 for both GTA4 and VCS.

jarjar said facts about gta4 tomorrow?

Maybe its just that it will run on the same engine as Rockstar table tennis which is amazing

Page 4 now uploaded:

I will be leaving soon, so adamcs will be adding the rest, thanks to him for the help icon14.gif.

Check the offical topic for the scans now, here.

Cheers' all wink.gif.

Edited by adamcs

What have I been doing all day...? Wow... Did anyone notice the new weather condition too "Hurricain anyone..."

Has any GTA game had a set month in which it started. Not the month it was released, the month the game actually starts in, or is it just a year?

Anyway, some notable songs released in 1984.

"Karma Chameleon," Culture Club

"I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues," Elton John

Phil Collins/Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)

Ray Parker, Jr./Ghostbusters

Lionel Richie/Hello

Stevie Wonder/I Just Called to Say I Love You

And the list of definitive 1984 songs

oldschoolsigs6.png

Draw distnce best it's ever been wow.gif THis game will rule!

I can't wait to get it, but by the sounds we've heard most things already!

oldschoolsigs6.png

If he's on leave, why does he stay in Vice for 2 more years? Or can you stay on leave for as long as you want in the US?

oldschoolsigs6.png

i wonder if vic is acctually going to die in the game like at the very end or something andd i also wonder if we will see tommy V.

No, the game is set in 1984, not 1986 we will not see Tommy, Vic will not die end of.

That's right. The game would just finish if that happened and of course the character can't die if you want 100% completion.

you know how vince was killed in vice city. Well what if he never died and he and lance knew about the setup but they played along, when he got shot, everyone just left and where did the body go, he could have been wearing a bullet proof vest, or since he's a marine, he probably was able to handle his wound and play dead. Maybe lance also knew about it and did this whole doublecrossing thing just to take out tommy, then if tommy had died and sonny was the one that took over he would eventually doublecross his ass and bring out vance to take over the city. I mean lance was a good artist at doublecrosing plus the story says his bother is helping lance take over. And the reason why the deal ws ambushed was because of their power. You see, R* always f*cks with our heads with story lines. Like why did they bring back sal on three games when we know he was killed. Yeah i know that they take place before but we still don't know what happened to his empire, plus it was a drive by, so maybe the bullet hit his shoulder or somthing making him fall down and act dead. They're putting all these clues to uncover mor of the past present and maybe the future. rahkstar2.gifsneaky2.gif

you know how vince was killed in vice city. Well what if he never died and he and lance knew about the setup but they played along, when he got shot, everyone just left and where did the body go, he could have been wearing a bullet proof vest, or since he's a marine, he probably was able to handle his wound and play dead. Maybe lance also knew about it and did this whole doublecrossing thing just to take out tommy, then if tommy had died and sonny was the one that took over he would eventually doublecross his ass and bring out vance to take over the city. I mean lance was a good artist at doublecrosing plus the story says his bother is helping lance take over. And the reason why the deal ws ambushed was because of their power. You see, R* always f*cks with our heads with story lines. Like why did they bring back sal on three games when we know he was killed. Yeah i know that they take place before but we still don't know what happened to his empire, plus it was a drive by, so maybe the bullet hit his shoulder or somthing making him fall down and act dead. They're putting all these clues to uncover mor of the past present and maybe the future.

I hope that's true dude. I so can't wait for this game. Grand Theft Auto totally rules my life now! Does anyone know if it will come on PS2? Please god say yes!!! suicidal.gif

Awesome if it is Victor, but that is kinda bad because you know your character dies eventually

Are you sure ? sly.gif