3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Bond

Jurassic Park IV

Bond

Well, it's been announced...well for a while actually...that there is going to be a Jurassic Park IV, and this time Spielberg is going to have more connection with the production of the film (unlike the horrible Jurassic Park ///) suicidal.gif Anyway, what do you guys think? Here is the link from IMDb where you can see the information on the film.

JURASSIC PARK IV (2008)

*And get this Keira Knightley is in talks about being in the film...please god don't mess up this movie into one of those crappy "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer"-like films. I personally think Sam Neill should return.

just another thug

It's more than likely going to suck. The original Jurassic Park was classic. The other two were flops.

TenaciousD.

Here is the link from IMDb where you can see the information on the film.
Yeah, packed with info.

The first was great, second was OK, 3rd sucked. i remeber missing school to go see it.

Kippers

Woo! One of my mates from school was going round saying he had JP4 on dvd 2 years ago, and everyone was telling him that there will never be a JP4. And now there is!

Woo!

All 3 of them so far have rocked the f*ck out, i may be a minority but i dont care. Role on 2008 icon14.gif

Forty

The first one is a classic. The second one butchered the book (which was my favorite novel for a long time), and the third one was a complete abomination of the franchise.

Sorry kippers, but your taste in movies blows. No Jurassic Park was worth the money except for the first one.

darthYENIK

The Lost World was good. Even if it butchered the book. The movie wasn't made to please the fans of the book, but made to please the fans of the first movie. The third did suck. Who knows with the 4th. That IMDB page claims the same director of 3 is doing 4. I've seen movies of his I like, and movies of his I don't like. Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up. I got my hopes up for JP3, and it turned out to be one of my most hated movies.

ToyMachine
(which was my favorite novel for a long time)

You and me both.

I heard this movie is actually about dinosaurs running wild all over the world. They also mutate. Sounds rediculous.

Kippers
Sorry kippers, but your taste in movies blows. No Jurassic Park was worth the money except for the first one.

Probably does, but i like all movies, i have to be the most unpickiest person in the world when it coms to movies. If it has an explosion and somebody dies, i leave the cinema a happy man. smile.gif

Bond
I've seen movies of his I like, and movies of his I don't like.

Yeah, JP3 was the first movie he did that I thought he did a horrible job on. He direct Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, one of my most loved movies when I was younger, but knowing that he directed JP3 just blew me away. I thought he did a mistake filming this film. I'm just glad Spielberg directed TLW.

Brown Streak RR

Obvioiusly, I'll see it, because I love the Jurassic Park theme. The only problem is, the last two have sucked. confused.gif

The first one was a classic. I love how I was able to see the world from the novel come alive, completely unlike the second movie. I'm a reader, and Crichton is a great author. It's a shame what happened with the later parts of the franchise.

Should be interesting. Got a long way to go though. No point hatin' yet.

Big Slow

I actually enjoyed the 3 movies, granted the books were better (which is the story in most cases) and part 1 was the best of them all, you know, cause it had Goldblum in it. I know 2 had him in it, he just wasn't as cool. JP4 is pushing it really, what else is there to do? Finally finish it like the book did?

D Jones

I heard this movie is actually about dinosaurs running wild all over the world. They also mutate. Sounds rediculous.

Hmm, I have read different. I have read that the 3rd movie will act like it never took place. It will start with Dinosaurs getting back into Mainland citys over the world. While this happens, it just so happens the Dino's have caught some type of deadly sickness, and it spreads all over the world, whiping everybody out.

That is what I have read.

Venom
It's more than likely going to suck. The original Jurassic Park was classic. The other two were flops.

One, rocked. Two, wasn't as good. Three, I have no idea why I saw three in the cinema.. that and it was crap.

The park it dead!

Bond

Hmm, I have read different. I have read that the 3rd movie will act like it never took place. It will start with Dinosaurs getting back into Mainland citys over the world. While this happens, it just so happens the Dino's have caught some type of deadly sickness, and it spreads all over the world, whiping everybody out.

And let me guess, Dr. Grant is the only one who is going to survive? sigh.gif

D Jones

And let me guess, Dr. Grant is the only one who is going to survive? sigh.gif

Actually, Sam Neill has said he isn't going to be participating in the next Jurrassic Park. So, I doubt they will return a Dr. Grant character. smile.gif

Torcidas

Jurassic Park Four? No way I'd see it. Up to this day, I still want my 6 bucks from Blockbuster for renting the Third one.

D Jones

Yeah, the third installment really killed the vibe of Jurassic Park, and destoryed the pride of it really. When the Spinosaurs killed the T-Rex, I found the movie boring. Jurassic Park always had the logo of "king of dinos" (The T-Rex), and killing it off like that wasn't very fun for the die-hard JP fans.

If they do make it, I hope Speilburg can bring back the original JP magic.

Waddy

I watched JP3 the other day on ITV, never seen it all the way through, ive seen worse films!

Theres always gona be an outlet for the dino films, kids love them. Aslong as the GFX are good or robots which ever they do are up to standard then im sure its gona be 'good'

I reckon this time they will attack the living world! wow.gif

darthYENIK

Here is a picture of me in the starring role.

Guybrush Threepwood

And little martians shoot guns that spread herpes, who then shoot Paris Hilton, whom spreads it all over the world because she's a whore. No kiddin'.

But seriously, if a Spielberg read those two scripts, you think he'd go "well sonny boy, this is so crazy, it might just work!". No, he didn't, cause crazy plans only work when you're fighting nazis.

darthYENIK

It's only exciting when the story is believible, is what you're saying?

That's true. I really hated the fact that they had to make the dinosaurs bigger, and the raptors smarter.

Big Slow

And little martians shoot guns that spread herpes, who then shoot Paris Hilton, whom spreads it all over the world because she's a whore. No kiddin'.

But seriously, if a Spielberg read those two scripts, you think he'd go "well sonny boy, this is so crazy, it might just work!". No, he didn't, cause crazy plans only work when you're fighting nazis.

God I love it when you make those subtle Indiana Jones' references.

The Bone County Butcher

Yes there definetly should be a Jurassic Park 4 movie. This is my favourite movie franchise and i think there should be a 4th one so that it bring about some closure on the whole series: Will dinosaurs continue to live on the island?etc...

The 1st movie rocked ass, the 2nd rocked even more and the 3rd one was mediocre considering only a few people died and the entire film was all just frantic running through the jungle...I still like it though.

Roll on JP4!!!