4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Devyl

OMG...

Moonshield

I called the Symbiote thing for this movie - they set it up in the last one with Jameson's son about to leave for space and all. But I'm pissed about Grace being cast as Eddie.

-shaDow

I think this is going to blow 1+2 right into the stratosphere.

Can't f*cking wait.

Sly_Madman
I can't wait for this one. I think Topher Grace might be able to pull off Eddie Brock. I just hope that Venom will actually be in this one. Sandman looks awesome but if they're going to have another Green Goblin then they better have Venom. Green Goblin blows, or is it Hobgoblin?

Either way it looks awesome.

It's Hobgoblin. It's Harry Osborne. Remember how 2 ended, when Harry found all of his dad's old sh*t?

Anyway, I can't f*cking wait for this movie. I've been waiting forever to see Venom on a Spider Man movie. But what's up with Parker with a flock of seagulls haircut and black eyeliner? He'd better not look like a fag the whole movie through. Then again, who knows? Maybe Symbiote took over his body and forced him to listen to emo rock and slit his wrists.

CaliGangstar

Poor Goodfeller having to explain whats going on to the nubs.

Dalpura

I'll just go and merge this with the other then.

Looks pretty, uh, Linkin Park soundtrack you reckon? tounge.gif Heh, looks exciting though. Being a fan of the first two and the comics I can't wait.

PS. I know I broke the topic. Don't bother pointing it out. moto_whistle.gif

Wolfwood

It's just damn exciting now isn't it.

I've always loved the dark Spiderman with that moon-rock stuff.

Venom

Sandman.. looks awesome.

The film looks great.. the teaser has a nice dark slant on it.. I can't wait.

<3 Venom.. but you already knew that. moto_whistle.gif

Goodfella.

I can't wait for this one. I think Topher Grace might be able to pull off Eddie Brock. I just hope that Venom will actually be in this one. Sandman looks awesome but if they're going to have another Green Goblin then they better have Venom. Green Goblin blows, or is it Hobgoblin?

Either way it looks awesome.

It's Hobgoblin. It's Harry Osborne. Remember how 2 ended, when Harry found all of his dad's old sh*t?

Anyway, I can't f*cking wait for this movie. I've been waiting forever to see Venom on a Spider Man movie. But what's up with Parker with a flock of seagulls haircut and black eyeliner? He'd better not look like a fag the whole movie through. Then again, who knows? Maybe Symbiote took over his body and forced him to listen to emo rock and slit his wrists.

In the comics Harry became Green Goblin II, the Hobgoblin was someone else. They might go with calling him the Hobgoblin for the films though. Harry's suit looks pretty lame, they should of updated the suit from the first movie, scarier face etc and added a purple hooded cloak, i'm looking forward to the conclusion of the Parker Osborn feud though.

Avi Arad recently said that there would infact be four villains in the movie, so that's Harry, Sandman, Venom, and.. whom I wonder. I think it'll either be someone like the Shocker or Rhino in the opening action scene, I'd like to see Bruce Campbell cameo again, maybe as Mysterio or someone, that'd be hillarious. Or Arad's just trying to be clever and is reffering to Peter whilst in the black suit.

Cali: I noes! lolo

Made

It would be awesome for Shocker to make an appearance. I think he will too, in the cartoons, Shocker was fighting with Spidey on top of that tower with the bell. I think its because of Shocker is how Spidey figured out how to beat symbiote (I don't really remember how though). But that's how it happened in the cartoons, I don't know how it was in the comics since I never got my hands on them sad.gif .

Tetsuo2501

the spiderman 3 trailer is the first to paly for superman returns. i had a nice nerdgasim whenever i saw it. All the grown up nerds with their wife, and kid(s) were yelling Hell yes! and f*ck yeahs! after it played.

Edited by Tetsuo2501

BCspeed34

I was just about to make a topic about this biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Tetsuo2501

i know dude, thats so badass that they put him in the protoype suit

Brain Damage

There's a better version on break.com... confused.gif

krayzed896
user posted image

Spiderman's gone emo.

They are going for the Ultimate Spiderman look, but I would laugh my ass off if I saw spiderman cutting his wrist's in the ally.

Aliban

I swear, another emo joke and I will eat your families.

Cannot f*cking wait for this, and they've put Gwen Stacey in this one as well. So not is all well with him and MJ, I'm still not happy with the alien symbiote suit, but oh well.

No Escape?

spidermanisemo

Also, this looks awesome and I literally cannot wait. Spider man for the win!

Aliban

user posted image

And that's how it should be done.

Capricornus

That trailer was superb! SM3 will be excellent. Cannit wait to go and see it.

Hobo Rocket
That trailer was superb! SM3 will be excellent. Cannit wait to go and see it.

You can say that again......

eyeswideshut

must see...I had to wait for spider-man 2 to come on my direcTV cause I missed it in theatres I was mad at myself forever...so i'm still mad...I must go see this first day, spider-man is not emo people just have a feitsh about emo people...weird tounge2.gif

also here Vanilla:

That trailer was superb! SM3 will be excellent. Cannit wait to go and see it. biggrin.gif

Informant X

Harry should have become Hobgoblin. That would have been cool since the movies shred the comic storylines anyway.

Goodfella.

This is the new teasrer poster, going up in cinemas across the states now...

user posted image

That is the sex, there also might be a couple villain posters released after comicon.

WiseOneEddie

Well there was a glimpse of the clip where there were weird alien black symbiote-like stuff. This means Spiderman 3 could be the start of the story of Venom. Oh yeah and there's Sandman and Hobgoblin.

Goodfella.

Yeah, everyone's aware of that, they put the villain posters up though to make the people who don't look at trailers on the internet aware of who's going to be in it, plus it gives everyone a clear still shot of what the villains will look like etc.

MMFF

I almost shat my pants when I saw this for the Superman preview. I don't think they are going to have Venom in this one to be honest. I think the ywill introduce us to Brock and the black suit, and leave a cliff hanger about Venom for Spider-Man 4.

PS. If they tun Spider-Man emo, I will never watch a Spider-Man again. That means they will lose like 10 bucks, so they better not do it.

Andrewbot
This is the new teasrer poster, going up in cinemas across the states now...

user posted image

That is the sex, there also might be a couple villain posters released after comicon.

Haha, cinema. Last night I saw a sneak-peek of Monster House (don't ask why, it blew), anyways, I saw a poster of red-spidey suit with the 3, and I walked by it again, it turned black, it was sweet. I was like "Whoah" probably because I wanted to commit suicide after seeing monster house.

WiseOneEddie

I almost shat my pants when I saw this for the Superman preview. I don't think they are going to have Venom in this one to be honest. I think the ywill introduce us to Brock and the black suit, and leave a cliff hanger about Venom for Spider-Man 4.

PS. If they tun Spider-Man emo, I will never watch a Spider-Man again. That means they will lose like 10 bucks, so they better not do it.

Why is everyone (or almost everyone) on GTAforums so anti-emo? Anyway, make it 30 bucks because there'll still be sequels until Spider-Man 6.

Wherever the director takes the story, I'll still watch all the sequels, as long as Kirsten Dunst acts in them.

Andyzoot

Well around the time of the release of the second Spiderman film, Kirsten Dunst was reported to say that Spiderman 3 would be her last Spiderman film and what with Gwen Stacy making her way into the film that seems ever more likely. Although, personally I would rather see Feliecia Hardy/Black Cat in the film.

papanesta

Could not agree more. smile.gif

Always loved that relationship side of things.

JoeyLeone25

One of the first pictures of VENOM aka Eddie Brock!

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderm...paper2_800.html

Not much as it's only a wallpaper, but a fooking nice one at that!

The entire cast of Spider-Man 3 appeared at the San Diego Comic-Con to present some new footage and answer questions from a very excited, jampacked crowd.

First, they introduced director Sam Raimi and producer Laura Ziskin who were a bit uncertain whether to show some new footage, since a lot of it was unfinished, but the crowd quickly convinced them to do so, and they ran an exclusive extended teaser.

It opens with Tobey Maguire looking into a mirror and opening his shirt to reveal a black costume, with a voice over from Aunt May, "Uncle Ben wouldn't want us living with revenge in our hearts, just like voices that take you over and turn us into something ugly." The daunting title card comes on saying "All Will Be Lost," and then the next scene shows Topher Grace as Eddie Brock walking through a church with a voice over of him asking someone "to do one thing for me. I want you to kill Peter Parker." (The movie sounds like it may be very dark, doesn't it?)

The rest of the teaser footage went by way too fast to describe in detail, but we did see Peter Parker in a black ninja-like suit, apparently carrying a sword (!), and there were extensive fight scenes between Spider-Man and Sandman, which weren't even close to being finished, but looked quite fantastic. There was also a little more footage of the new Harry Osborn/Goblin character, which Raimi explained later wouldn't be called either the "Green Goblin" or the "Hobgoblin," but it is Harry using his father's Goblin equipment to get revenge on Peter Parker. (So that's two people who don't like Peter Parker… not to mention the Sandman!)

The footage ended with Topher's Eddie Brock feeling something black and gooey hit his hand--obviously the symbiote--and it cuts to the very first image of the computerized Venom, who looks exactly like he does in the comic book if rendered in 3D, looking straight into the camera with his jaws wide open and drooling. If you're a fan of Venom, you're not likely to be disappointed.

Director Sam Raimi then introduced the entire cast of the movie, who showed up in San Diego unannounced in the program (though you read about it right here on ComingSoon.net/SuperheroHype.com). Kirsten Dunst (Mary Jane Watson), Bryce Dallas Howard (Gwen Stacy), Thomas Haden Church (Sandman), Topher Grace (Eddie Brock/Venom) and Tobey Maguire (duh) all came out to the type of rapturous applause reception that the Rolling Stones must experience at every show.

They immediately went to questions from the audience, with a lot of it focusing on Grace, who admitted to being a fan of the comics, particularly the Todd McFarlane ones, and he liked being able to play a darker version of the Peter Parker character.

Everyone on stage seemed to be having fun, Raimi and Tobey doing a bit of a schtick about how Tobey lied to Raimi about being a big fan of Spider-Man before getting the part, and one poor fan wearing a large "S" on his shirt was heckled a bit, before Raimi quipped that he liked the "new Spider-Man logo."

Before the end of the panel, they showed a few new images of all the characters new and old. Kirsten Dunst's Mary Jane was surrounded by what looked like black webbing (though it could have been strands of the symbiote), Bryce Dallas Howard was simply sitting in a chair, Tobey Maguire had a very Superman-like pose with him ripping open the shirt to show the black costume. The two new villain shots were the most interesting, as Thomas Haden Church's Sandman had his back towards the camera with a small child holding a teddy bear standing behind him (which will probably be a big part of his story) and Topher Grace was in profile with the symbiote covering the back of his head and starting to spread over his face. (These pictures should be available soon to those who couldn't make it to the Comic-Con.)

I soooo want to see that f*cking video.