"I've got a date with a cheese delux."

pbarb

Is it just my game or do you guys hear this random comment by pedestrians way more than any other random comment. It seems like every time I hit a corner some dude yells "I've got a date with a cheeze delux!'. LOL, what the hell does this mean anyways.

Tyedyeskyguy

Last night I went on a Rampage (not a game one, a personal one) and I shot everyone that said that to me. I counted 32 kills in about 15 minutes.

I believe they are speaking about a type of burger from Burger Shot. Thats all I can figure. die.gif

Ive only heard that a couple of times. I always here the guy say "Im tryin' to cruise for Pussy here" though.

when you bump in to people they say the weirdest things:"ow! my heart", "my left ventricle!"

rampage_ani.gif OMG! i know! the cheese deluxe comment is so annoying. how the heck do you tell which pedestrian says it? their mouths don't move and the voice doesn't even pin point where they are

edisoncarter

The ped comments are too repetitive in this game. I'm sick of the guy who's late for a swinger's party.

• Like 1

Ya it gets very repetive but you gotta understand they didnt put alot of audio in like San Andreas.

I think the ped that's saying "I got a date with a cheese deluxe maybe the fat guy with the white shirt. I think it's him 'cause he's fat and he wants something to eat that's fatty. Somebody also says, "Your aorta is toast." Later they say, "Sh*t, that was my aorta." What's an aorta? (If I'm spelling it right?) Also, there's these women in white shirts that say nasty things when you fight them sometimes. They say, "Pound me. Harder, harder." That's the thing with GTA games, the peds always gotta say something.

I find the peds quite amusing... escpecially the techno-geeks around the love media building.

"I cant wait to flame you on a messageboard"

LOL

• Like 1

I always get the one that says something like. "I'm not gonna suck you off"

Somebody also says, "Your aorta is toast." Later they say, "Sh*t, that was my aorta." What's an aorta? (If I'm spelling it right?)

Now I'm not sure about this, but I think the Aorta (don't know the exact spelling either) is a major blood vein or artery in your body.

Themanwiththeplan
I think the ped that's saying "I got a date with a cheese deluxe maybe the fat guy with the white shirt. I think it's him 'cause he's fat and he wants something to eat that's fatty. Somebody also says, "Your aorta is toast." Later they say, "Sh*t, that was my aorta." What's an aorta? (If I'm spelling it right?) Also, there's these women in white shirts that say nasty things when you fight them sometimes. They say, "Pound me. Harder, harder." That's the thing with GTA games, the peds always gotta say something.

Your Aorta as Nemo so rightly said is both the main artery of the body and the largest artery in the body. It is in your heart and without it you would die. So count yourself lucky! lol.

OPQxo.png

The ped comments are too repetitive in this game. I'm sick of the guy who's late for a swinger's party.

hahahahhaa i like so agree

why don't he just stay for a sleep-over!?

haven't heard the cheesy one yet though dozingoff.gif

• 15 years later...
JethroAnIdiot

"Oh it's okay you'll respawn!" 

- Some random businessman npc

"I could eat a horse, And a cow."

- The same cheese deluxe guy

"Screw this internet thing."

- Some random old man

"Lord of our Lord!" 

- Some random fat old lady