Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,797 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Darkedusu

Weapon?

Darkedusu

nobody knows what is it???? nervous.gif

Mclenz
nobody knows what is it???? nervous.gif

I don't think that was in the game. I've beaten three times and don't remember it at all.

fred

At a guess, it could be oil slicks as in GTA2.

If it is, when you've got a car following you, use the weapon and a patch of oil comes out of your vehicle causing the one behind (if they drive through it) to lose control.

Or it could just be nothing - perhaps they planned to have it in the game but later decided against it and it was just left there unfinished and only seen with cheats.

gohan__14

Actually you can get this thing only per few missions (and i think only in 1.1 version) and it's only showed inside cars, so in the screen where you showed us, probobly someone used cheatbreaker, gameshark or etc.

The GTA3 Save 'N' Play M

Where did you get the picture? For one, the money amount is next to impossible to get (I achieved it once, but only because I took out the cartridge while the game was running; when I loaded up my game again, I had unlimited money mercie_blink.gif ), and that weapon does not exist, at all.

Maybe a weapon from a very early version? Or just some temporary (and extremely cool) glitch that triggered for some reason and showed you a weapon that was planned to be in the game? Nice find, anyhow.

Johnnsen

where do you got it?

Ziggy455

Pimped out toxic sludge

nuff said...

unopieceo

Its hell oil, the same as in gta2.

8-Bit Noise

Someone used a gameshark and it was probably in the game but not actually used, and exploited by hackers.

Cheeseduds

I got it one time with hacks, but it didnt work.

I think it's a weapon from the early version, maybe to slow down cars (oil) or gasoline.

it would be cool if you could bo extremely big fires w/ this. cool.gif

DT-boy

Where did you get the picture? For one, the money amount is next to impossible to get (I achieved it once, but only because I took out the cartridge while the game was running; when I loaded up my game again, I had unlimited money mercie_blink.gif ), and that weapon does not exist, at all.

Maybe a weapon from a very early version? Or just some temporary (and extremely cool) glitch that triggered for some reason and showed you a weapon that was planned to be in the game? Nice find, anyhow.

The weapon exists you idiot! It's almost the same as the land mine in VCS. If you can't find the land mine that doesn't mean that it doesn't exists you n**b!

(Oh and I don't think that is impossible to reach that money without cheats. You should have a cup of Shut The F**k Up! Think before you say anything stupid!)

And the weapon is only avaible by GameShark (as far as I know).

To get the weapon you need to enter the Master Code, All Weapons Code and the Infinite Ammo Code (Because you will automatically loose the weapon when switching to it because it has 0 max ammo and this code will give 99 ammo. Also note that if you fire a weapon the ammo will change to 98, but only if the weapon works!):

This Oil Can thingy only "works" in vehicle because it will only loose that 1 ammo when using it in car, but the play still can select it on foot. Also, the weapon appears to be in Slot 13, before the Detonator (wich is before the Car Bomb) and after the Minigun. The weapon is inactive either in car or on foot.

FINAL WORDS: This Barrel/Oil Can is a beta/unused weapon wich doesn't work.

The Horror Is Alive

The weapon exists you idiot! It's almost the same as the land mine in VCS. If you can't find the land mine that doesn't mean that it doesn't exists you n**b!

(Oh and I don't think that is impossible to reach that money without cheats. You should have a cup of Shut The F**k Up! Think before you say anything stupid!)

And the weapon is only avaible by GameShark (as far as I know).

To get the weapon you need to enter the Master Code, All Weapons Code and the Infinite Ammo Code (Because you will automatically loose the weapon when switching to it because it has 0 max ammo and this code will give 99 ammo. Also note that if you fire a weapon the ammo will change to 98, but only if the weapon works!):

This Oil Can thingy only "works" in vehicle because it will only loose that 1 ammo when using it in car, but the play still can select it on foot. Also, the weapon appears to be in Slot 13, before the Detonator (wich is before the Car Bomb) and after the Minigun. The weapon is inactive either in car or on foot.

FINAL WORDS: This Barrel/Oil Can is a beta/unused weapon wich doesn't work.

You should have a cup of Calm The f*ck Down. I don't think the dude said anything to antagonize you.

Also, I have experienced wierd glitches myself when accidentally knocking my GBA around while playing games. Sounds play up, graphics glitch up, and saves more-than-often get corrupted and deleted. I suppose you just gotta be careful.

Oh and one more thing. Read the whole post you're quoting before you go off like a schitzo on ludes. The guy suggested in the last paragraph that it was probably a beta weapon.

Cheeseduds

Hey i found a thing in Grand Theft Wiki.

It says the barrel gets out of the player's hands and splats enemies.

R* think it was unrealistic, so they took it out.

Omnia sunt Communia

It looks like the Barrel. According to Grand Theft Wiki:

The Barrel was a weapon that later removed out of Grand Theft Auto Advance. The player had to roll it to its enemy and it would squish the target. Rockstar Games probably took it out due to it being far from realistic.

Reconite

That is the BARREL weapon that was in the beta version of the game, it was intended to go into slot 13 of the weapons inventory. You were meant to be able to roll it down the street, squashing people with it. Rockstar took it out because it seemed unrealistic. rampage_ani.gif

poparoo4
That is the BARREL weapon that was in the beta version of the game, it was intended to go into slot 13 of the weapons inventory. You were meant to be able to roll it down the street, squashing people with it. Rockstar took it out because it seemed unrealistic. rampage_ani.gif

What unrealistic, Since when was any GTA game realistic before GTA IV?

The Horror Is Alive

I'd rather die than trust anything unconfirmed from a Wiki sarcasm.gif

thekiller901

What unrealistic, Since when was any GTA game realistic before GTA IV?

Good point. Also, after seeing the photo and how the icon shows the Barrel leaking, I now think (among other theories concerning this) that maybe it was used like the Can of Gasoline in Postal2.

Edited by thekiller901

xIITomIIx

Yeah you're probably right, I can't believe people haven't mentioned the blue cirlce around the player in the picture, thats probaby the radius that the oil would spread around.

theskitone

all can be explanned here

Reconite
Yeah you're probably right, I can't believe people haven't mentioned the blue cirlce around the player in the picture, thats probaby the radius that the oil would spread around.

If you've played GTA: Advance, you'd know that the blue circle is a mission/shop/hideout entrance. And anyway, it turns out I was right, "Unconfirmed by a Wiki" theskitone posted a link to the wiki page I was quoting (I forgot where the page was so I couldn't link it, I was saying that from memory). tounge2.gif

thekiller901

Another theory is that it’s like a bomb that you would have to go and get from the docks and slowly roll to wherever you wanted it. You would then roll it down the street, and if it hit a car it would explode. If it hit a building it would stop and the player could shoot it to make it explode. If this is true another reason it could have been dropped is that after being rolled by the played it would go faster that the player could run and when it went off screen it would disappear from the game.

robinmarkk

I like to play games. GTS advanced is such a nice game. There are so many features in GTA advanced game.

Features of GTA advanced are :

1. Open word game with multiple paths.

2. Top Down 2D perspective.

3. Primary missions that drive the story, plus side mini-missions that increase your cash.

4. Loads of different cars and weapons.

GTAIndo
http://img484.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weapon9ee.png

please somebody tell me what is this weapon and how can i use it

plz

thanks in advance

It is a beta weapon (make sure u know what beta release is if u dont check this site www.gta.wikia.com/Beta_Releases and find GTA Advance section) you are supposed 2 roll it to enemies but R* rwemove it for being far from realistic biggrin.gificon14.gifcookie.gif