3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

PS2 Cheat Development

Good work on the Codes smile.gif incase u find the Pcar the sub i used can be used for that pointer as well ..

im goin to see what i can find about it tonight if i have the time ..

keep them comin

all upload them to the Database .. tonight..

Can someone make a hover cars code like on the PSP. It makes cars easier to sell and its fun to do when your bored.

I don't think that's possible. cause it's a running code ( c ). I don't think any ps2 cheatdevice supports that. (I might be wrong though)

Edited by Waterbottle

Hmm, I just got an idea, you know how when you spawn a motorcycle the wheels are really tiny, what if you put in the cheat for bigger wheels? Would that make it ride-able?

Also, here's a request if anyone wants to try to create the code: An infinite health, but you die in the water... I keep falling into the lakes and I get stuck. confused.gif

Hmm, I just got an idea, you know how when you spawn a motorcycle the wheels are really tiny, what if you put in the cheat for bigger wheels? Would that make it ride-able?

hmm good point...that should work!....I might try it one of these days. But I don't see why not, it should work. If that doesn't then the code all together is f*cked up.

Hmm, is the never fall off bike cheat working for anyone? My game doesn't start when I have it in, and I double checked it. confused.gif

Yes it does, it works perfectly. Surprised it doesn't work for you, it should work.

williamcampbell

Great codes, Edison! Just a question: how do I fly the Dodo?I've spawned one, but, You know, it does not fly.. cry.gif

Great codes, Edison! Just a question: how do I fly the Dodo?I've spawned one, but, You know, it does not fly.. cry.gif

the dodo dosn't work.

I think edison edited the handeling on the psp version to make it work.. if so it would just be posrting over the code he used on the psp version to make it work.

williamcampbell

the dodo dosn't work.

I think edison edited the handeling on the psp version to make it work.. if so it would just be posrting over the code he used on the psp version to make it work.

It would be great to have a code like that on the PS2 version! biggrin.gif

the dod was made flyable on the psp version because edison used code to give it constant thrust, and then auto stabalized it.

and making the wheels bigger on the bikes won't make the spwns drivable.

it will make the whol bike bigger, and it will still crash.

but if you \activate the no doors for it you can enter the bike but it won't be stable and the whole bike will spin like a wheel.

that's how it on the psp anyway, it should be exactley the same for the ps2.

williamcampbell

Just noticed it now: with the "reverse gravity while pressing L1" code, You can get out of the water if You fall on it, holding L1! smile.gif

In theory Construction Mode could be possible, but it would have to be written the longhand way like Waterbottle's Road Island or with Demon's tool. It would be way longer than anyone would want to enter and like you say, it would quickly hit 200 lines with just a few walls. Not really worth the trouble. When I do the converter, it may be able to convert longhand style stuff like Road Island or things created with Demon's tool.

Yeah if you can get a construction mode code working I can just adjust some code and have a new Object Creator. I guess it would work for small things, since I doubt anyone would want to have a huge long code to go in and make.

And I had a question about the game's SLUS. Is it basically like GTA3's or is it one where you have to do a live dump? I was thinking of getting it since I can make codes for PS2 games pretty well, but I dont know if I want to invest the money in something basically the same as what I have on my PSP.

if you activate the no doors for it you can enter the bike but it won't be stable and the whole bike will spin like a wheel.

that's how it on the psp anyway, it should be exactley the same for the ps2.

Can you make a video of this. Ill have to try this.

InvertedShadow

Constuction builder wouldnt be possible.

The mode that is, dunno if the old school way would work.

Can someone make a hover cars code like on the PSP. It makes cars easier to sell and its fun to do when your bored.

I don't think that's possible. cause it's a running code ( c ). I don't think any ps2 cheatdevice supports that. (I might be wrong though)

C and C++ can all be converted into Mips . if u know what u are doin take for Example the live dump code .. it was Made in C or C++ and then converted into Mips .. so that a Cheat divice could handle it ..

The proofing codes are good, but I found a few problems. Actually I only really found one and it's when I was doing a race. My car was Fire, Explosion, Bullet and Damage proofed, but the minute the race started the ability went away, but I have no idea if your affect come back or not the racers kind of beat my car around a bit and it exploded, but I found a Diablo Stallion and still won the race so I'm not complaining. I'm just letting you know, just in case you might want to make a complete proof code.

the dodo dosn't work.

Right now you can only use the Dodo as a glider by using the L1 Reverse Gravity to get way up high and then glide down. Once I do the Rocket Boost feature, we'll be able to use that to fly the Dodo normally. R* made the Dodo more stable in the PS2 version so it should fly pretty well just by adding thrust. It's a good thing, because the stabalization required code I can't do on the PS2.

There's no chance of Hover Cars. That required a lot of code.

williamcampbell
is there a chance to make a cheat so that it snows on the ps2 version?

It would be cool!An infinite run code too!

Just a quick question. I have an old gameshark 2. Got sick of cheating and never updated, but I was wondering if these codes would work on that or what would happen?

williamcampbell
Just a quick question. I have an old gameshark 2. Got sick of cheating and never updated, but I was wondering if these codes would work on that or what would happen?

Yup, it works.My GameShark is the old GS2 too... Version 4.1

Is it possible to make a proofing code that when you enter a vehicle you get all the affects of bullet, explosion, fire and damage proof.

ok, i just wen out and got all the cheat devices for ps2

May I ask why? All you need is a Codebreaker... confused.gif

i did it becuz i can make sure i get all the coees