3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Complete Guide to Cars And Weapons in LCS

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me where I can find the Hearse and the Hellenbach GT as I need these for the Love Media garage smile.gif.

I like the weapons and vehicles guide by the way smile.gif.

Someone should post the locations of the vehicles & weapons if it's possible. Anywho you can find the Hearse at the hospital on Staunton Island. You can also get the Hellenbach GT parked in front of a garage at a house next to the Shoreside Vale Safehouse or you can get it from the car showroom after completing level 6 of the car salesman missions.

Edited by MC_320
  • 2 weeks later...
MasterOftheBoard

Brilliant list. But I think some of your car speeds might be a little...off. Correct be if I'm wrong but I don't think the Yakuza Stinger and the Enforcer are the fastest cars in the game. And the Banshee is the fastest and the Hellenbach GT is the second fastest with a difference of speed of only about a mile an hour. I read this somewhere where someone posted the vehicle speeds using the cheatdevice so it was pretty accurate. I've even tested it out myself.

Brilliant list. But I think some of your car speeds might be a little...off. Correct be if I'm wrong but I don't think the Yakuza Stinger and the Enforcer are the fastest cars in the game. And the Banshee is the fastest and the Hellenbach GT is the second fastest with a difference of speed of only about a mile an hour. I read this somewhere where someone posted the vehicle speeds using the cheatdevice so it was pretty accurate. I've even tested it out myself.

The Banshee and Hellenbach GT are the fastest cars in the game. The Police Enforcer is definitely not as fast as the Yakuza Stinger or Stinger for that matter.

Very nice thread there vercetti, really helps alot for chosing weapons and vehicles. But one small side-note, you are missing a melee weapon. It's a screwdriver, don't know whether you can only get it in the mission where you kill Wayne,(Maria's friend) or you also can find it somewhere on the map. But again, really good walkthrough happy.gif

The Enforcer has high durability but it's top speed is only 72 mph. From where I've read, it's the 44th fastest vehicle out of the 56 cars in the game. The FBI Cruiser and Police Car go faster than the Enforcer. The Angel at it's top speed goes faster than the PCJ-600 even though the PCJ has better acceleration. The Securicar may have slow acceleration but once it gets going it's actually faster than the Enforcer.

Oh, yeah and M-10 you're talking about the chisel. It's the best melee weapon to blow cars up with. I'll get a car on fire in about a minute not even the chainsaw or katana can do that!

Edited by rashon125
The Enforcer has high durability but it's top speed is only 72 mph. From where I've read, it's the 44th fastest vehicle out of the 56 cars in the game. The FBI Cruiser and Police Car go faster than the Enforcer. The Angel at it's top speed goes faster than the PCJ-600 even though the PCJ has better acceleration. The Securicar may have slow acceleration but once it gets going it's actually faster than the Enforcer.

Oh, yeah and M-10 you're talking about the chisel. It's the best melee weapon to blow cars up with. I'll get a car on fire in about a minute not even the chainsaw or katana can do that!

Whoa the chisel can make a car go on fire in a minute? Damn! I have to try that. Oh yeah the weapons guide is missing the butcher's knife.

Whoa the chisel can make a car go on fire in a minute? Damn! I have to try that. Oh yeah the weapons guide is missing the butcher's knife.

Yeah, just continually stab the car with the chisel and it'll catch on fire probably the same time as a regular pistol can get a fire on vehicle. It took me only 25 seconds to set a Deimos SP on fire with a chisel. For an infernus it took me 16 seconds. 33 seconds with a Police Car. It took me 3 minutes and 59 seconds to get a Deimos SP on fire with a chainsaw.

We got the weapons we could get. We didn't have time to play through the story to get 1 or 2 more weapons confused.gif It doesn't really effect the guide much anyways.

If theres anything wrong or something we've missed, blame Josh point it out to us.

-_-

I just only wanted to point out that you just a forgot a certain weapon. =\

But who cares, your guide doesn't have to be perfect anyway right? Good job on the guide guys! =)

If theres anything wrong or something we've missed, blame Josh point it out to us.

I just only wanted to point out that you just a forgot a certain weapon. -_-

But who cares, your guide doesn't have to be perfect anyway right? Good job on the guide guys! =)

Yeah, this is one of a kind. It isn't perfect but nothing's perfect.

bitsandpieces

user posted image .........

Nice job icon14.gif , but do you think you could also add the location in which i can find such weapons.... or is it too much to ask?? biggrin.gif ...Please? cookie.gif

Edited by bits&pieces
ColdWinter

wow this has helped alot but im stuck with somehting i am going the side mission for love media where you need to get 19 cars for them but i am missing a couple the Herse, the Thunder-Rodd and the Hellenbach GT can someone please tell me where i can get these from i have been looking for 2 days for them thanks

you forgot about the machete wow.gif and spawn points for the cars would be good for the guide other than that is awsome you deserve the star! cookie.gif

karolis008

you did 1 misstake by commenting fast shotgun you wrote stringest not strongest biggrin.gif anyway nice guide helped me a lot hope to see guide where to find those weaps and cars

• 2 weeks later...
where is the 357.?

You can find it behind a panel on the low roof in front of Francis Int. Airport. Or you can find it at your safehouse when you collect 50 Hidden Packages.

which weapon is the SMG? confused.gif

The SMG's are the Tec-9, Micro SMG (Available in Ammu-Nation), Mac 10, MP5 (The FBI and Army Have 'em).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using cheats for Weapons.

And which set is M60 in?

And what set is Mini gun in?

thankyou. Do reply asap please. Thanks

That was some really good info there. Thanks for bothering to write it ll up man, but just a few corrections to things you wrote, so please change them...

1- Barracks- This does not carry a load of soldiers. It infact just carries two, with MP5's.

This brings back the GTA-VC fiasco of making the army (@ 6 star wanted level) easier to fight than the FBI (@ 5 stars).

2- Enforcer- This does not carry "2-4 SWAT guys with MP5's".

It always carries 4 with Uzis.

3- Colt 45 (9mm)- Nope! This is a Glock 17, also 9mm (even though it is just the Colt 45 of GTA-VC with a different skin confused.gif )

4- AK-47 & M4- M4 seems to have higher rate of fire.

**** Just want to point out that the AK is just the "Ruger" in GTA-VC with a different skin angry.gif . It sounds nothing like an AK, and believe me, I heard more than you can shake a stick at wink.gif *****

5- Tec-9- This was in GTA-VC, before GTA-SA.

6- Uzi & Mac- Uzi is more powerfull, more accurate and has a slower rate of fire than the Mac.

**** Also, how do you know some cars are electric?

You said the V8 Ghost is electric, but thats clearly impossible! wow.gif

V8 is a very nice type of internal combustion engine containing eight cylinders, arranged with a V-Shape cross-section.****

Also, can someone please tell me where I can get an M60.

The minigun is in the highest/best tier.

Edited by D- Ice
That was some really good info there. Thanks for bothering to write it ll up man, but just a few corrections to things you wrote, so please change them...

1- Barracks- This does not carry a load of soldiers. It infact just carries two, with MP5's.

This brings back the GTA-VC fiasco of making the army (@ 6 star wanted level) easier to fight than the FBI (@ 5 stars).

2- Enforcer- This does not carry "2-4 SWAT guys with MP5's".

It always carries 4 with Uzis.

3- Colt 45 (9mm)- Nope! This is a Glock 17, also 9mm (even though it is just the Colt 45 of GTA-VC with a different skin confused.gif )

4- AK-47 & M4- M4 seems to have higher rate of fire.

**** Just want to point out that the AK is just the "Ruger" in GTA-VC with a different skin angry.gif . It sounds nothing like an AK, and believe me, I heard more than you can shake a stick at wink.gif *****

5- Tec-9- This was in GTA-VC, before GTA-SA.

6- Uzi & Mac- Uzi is more powerfull, more accurate and has a slower rate of fire than the Mac.

**** Also, how do you know some cars are electric?

You said the V8 Ghost is electric, but thats clearly impossible! wow.gif

V8 is a very nice type of internal combustion engine containing eight cylinders, arranged with a V-Shape cross-section.****

Also, can someone please tell me where I can get an M60.

The minigun is in the highest/best tier.

The Kruger looks nothing like the AK-47. confused.gif

I'd rather classify the 9mm Pistol as a Colt 45.

I think you misunderstood me because my english's sh*t.

I meant to say that the AK in LCS has the physics and sound of the Kruger in VC, but they changed how it looks like, making it look like an AK instead of a Kruger, and your completely right- they look nothing alike.

And with the pistol, there are many different types of 9mm pistol.

But if people here prefere to call all 9mm pistols 9mm, then thats OK.

I was just using info I had before coming to the US happy.gif

Anyway, the rest of the guide is great.

But can someone please tell me where I can get the M60 in the game. bored.gif

I meant to say that the AK in LCS has the physics and sound of the Kruger in VC, but they changed how it looks like, making it look like an AK instead of a Kruger, and your completely right- they look nothing alike.

Oh, I get what you're saying. smile.gif

The M60 can be found on top of a Hangar in Francis International Airport but I don't know an easy way to reach it. There's another spawn point for the M60 but I don't know where that is.

Oh, I get what you're saying. smile.gif

The M60 can be found on top of a Hangar in Francis International Airport but I don't know an easy way to reach it. There's another spawn point for the M60 but I don't know where that is.

Thanks for that man. xmas.gif

I try to get it today.

nealmac

Isn't the M60 the equivalent of the AK47? In which case it spawns at your hideout after collecting 60 or 70 hidden packages.