Favourite radio station/tracks?

cr0bar

I'd say it's a tossup between Head Radio, Lips 106 and LCFR.

My favourite music track is Purser - Feel the Pain, on Head Radio.

Not really into the radio on LCS, but if i had to choose, sing it back-Moloko

oldschoolsigs6.png

• 4 weeks later...

Probably say at least two songs on every station, but most of those boy bands really suck and it hurts my ear to be speeding down the streets of Liberty City with no-balled guys yelling. I swore I could have ear damage from one of those high notes on Double Cleff FM.

hellomotto08

I dont think the radio stations are even for entertainment. They are always interuppted from a broadcaster...and half the commercials and songs are jokes. The radio i think is supposed to add humor to the game. Thats my opinion. some songs are good yes, but they are still interupted by the idiot broadcaster repeating the same jokes.

andrewtr89

LCFR is probably the most entertaining and funny. Lazlows show is the best biggrin.gif

LCFR is probably the most entertaining and funny. Lazlows show is the best biggrin.gif

yea it is but that coc au vin chef dude sux a$$ when he comes its over to rise fm lol

anuj_cop.gif

Id probally go, ridign down the sidewalk in a mafia sentinel (leone senitnel) what ever, listening to LCFR or Doulbe Cleff and let the steering wheel, well...do the steering ha..na, not really...i LCFR...its just..lazlow...but yea...i love the PCJ 600, cant get over it, just flyin down the mafia territory streets and running into cars in the intersection..fun..but yea..peace

-BillyT yo

Each GTA game has its defining-feel moment for me, a combination of music and action that imprints itself on my brain. Sometimes the music comes from the game, sometimes not:

GTA3: Tooling down main West Portland drag, listening to the bumpy rhythms of Edwyn Collins' A Girl Like You.

VC: In VC West on a PCJ tearing south and southwest out of the downtown with a whole pack of law in pursuit while the radio blasts Too Young To Fall In Love.

SA: I forget, it'll come to me at some point. I guess sometimes the imprint is passive.

LCS: In Portland doing the missions where the AI drives the bike and you shoot up targets, with those eerie chants/songs off Radio Del Mundo going.

lcfr ,Liberty Jam,double cleff and radio del mundo

radio del mundo have a impressed indian song that is just perfect to hear when you r driving like crazy,etc icon14.gif

user posted image

Universitario de deportes campeon !!!y ya lo ves y ya lo ves somos campeones otra vez!!!f*ck im staying

My favorite is Liberty City Jam, just because they have a few good remade hits, and some of them you can really race to.

hellomotto08

i agree with lord i guess. i just switch the station when a commercial comes on. Because they are all the same. except a really really freaky one on flashback. A really good techno song playes, then a girl comes on an talked about her being tied up or somthing. really weird. it was hilarious the first time. but yeah...now i use custom soundtrack anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

LCFR, The Liberty Jam, Lips 106, Radio Del Mundo. Even though I'm not spanish.

MSX 98 and Rise have some good songs to them.

During the last mission, when you and Salvatore race in a boat to kill Torini at the lighthouse, the tune "Renegade Snares" by Omni trio is preset to play at that time. I guess that adds emphasis.

• 1 year later...
mast3rk1ller

LCFR and MSX.On LCFR I like most Heartland values with Nurse Bob.

xNamexTakenx

lol nice bump! tounge.gif

OT: My fave radio station is probably LCFR or The Liberty Jam. icon14.gif My fave track in LCS is Shook Ones Pt. II - Mobb Deep.

• 3 weeks later...

I like few of the stations in LCS.

Rise FM:

Moloko - Sing It Back

Ultra Nate - Free

Some songs on flashback, head radio and all of LCFR.

crazymodder

MSX 98, Game FM The Liberty Jam

bagged and tagged by 'nujer

I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS GOOD SIR

I was really disappointed with the in-game radio stations and their songs. They're really crap. Instead, I listen to LCFR, mainly when Chatterbox comes on.

<3 Lazlow blush.gif

Lips or Double Cleff.. usually Double Cleff though. Nothing better than killing people while in a mafia listening to mafia music.

• 3 weeks later...
Heihachi_73

Can't say I liked much in both Liberty games, V-Rock had it all for me. Just put on Slayer or Megadeth (no Metallica unfortunately, or Battery would be playing to fit the '86 theme!).

Edited by Heihachi_73

Flesh-n-Bone
Can't say I liked much in both Liberty games, V-Rock had it all for me. Just put on Slayer or Megadeth (no Metallica unfortunately, or Battery would be playing to fit the '86 theme!).

Yeah but this game is not 86'. And I was so happy there was no rock stations.

• 15 years later...