some funny cop quotes

MidnightThief

MidnightThief

So it was pretty funny i was on the streets in san fierro an a cop he was in the road an he hit this guy that was crossin the street he was coming down a hill. so the cop dont care he just sit in his car behind the dead body then a woman walk up angry at the cop fo killin the guy.

the woman then start punchin the cop car the cops get out shoot her body dead bloody an then they get back in there car now they couldnt go cause her body was layin in there way to now an then they say to the dead woman

"hey lady" then i laughed histerically then they said "it appears your vehicle is in the way" ahahahhaha

then they waited till her body was gone but they still dont move then once the blood faded away they backed

up hitting all the cars lined up behind them an then they leave going forward wow it was funny man you guys should try to get the cops say funny stuff to post it if you do

farewell my friends

So it was pretty funny i was on the streets in san fierro an a cop he was in the road an he hit this guy that was crossin the street he was coming down a hill. so the cop dont care he just sit in his car behind the dead body then a woman walk up angry at the cop fo killin the guy.

the woman then start punchin the cop car the cops get out shoot her body dead bloody an then they get back in there car now they couldnt go cause her body was layin in there way to now an then they say to the dead woman

"hey lady" then i laughed histerically then they said "it appears your vehicle is in the way" ahahahhaha

then they waited till her body was gone but they still dont move then once the blood faded away they backed

up hitting all the cars lined up behind them an then they leave going forward wow it was funny man you guys should try to get the cops say funny stuff to post it if you do

farewell my friends

Yup, in some cases, the AI are complete idiots, that's what makes the game more entertaining sometimes. smile.gif

I love the AI in the game, some of it is pure class.

Welcome to the forums smile.gif

@Nick - for future referrence, you don't need to quote the first post, we know what you're talking about wink.gif

You shall learn my young padawan

in5dJdX.png

I love the AI in the game, some of it is pure class.

Welcome to the forums smile.gif

@Nick - for future referrence, you don't need to quote the first post, we know what you're talking about wink.gif

You shall learn my young padawan

Thanks for the advice, but I have a habit to do those things sometimes, lol. tounge.gif

But sometimes the AI in the game is just plain stupid, like if I bump into them sometimes they'll run around like madmen screaming as if a grenade had just exploded.

I wish they could fix that in GTA4.

MidnightThief

thanks. the AI in the game is really funny cause its like it wasnt done right sometimes or it was meant to be funny

like when your on the highway i know theres going to be a pileup or 2 or 3 every time cause some cars go slower an

then they get hit by trucks an then everything blows up! :)

thanks. the AI in the game is really funny cause its like it wasnt done right sometimes or it was meant to be funny

like when your on the highway i know theres going to be a pileup or 2 or 3 every time cause some cars go slower an

then they get hit by trucks an then everything blows up! smile.gif

When that happens I just throw a grenade and wait for the fun to begin. wink.gif

Annoys me when you want a pile-up, but only 3 or 4 cars appear, isn't there a way of changing that?

Ottae waits for codemaster YeTi who lives down the road

tounge.gif

in5dJdX.png

MidnightThief

I like to thow some of them satchel charge bomb thingys into the pileup then the funny reeeeally begins!

:p

As I said in another topic about funny cuotes, I like to hit a cop (just a punch) just to get chased to hear what they say; I get almost all of them; the same when in car, just their car to hear them; sometimes isn't the fun what they say but the way they say it; like the one that drives the Ranger: Look at the damage! or What the hell just happen??!!

There are some very funny 'walking' cop too: there's this one who's a social worker: Hey, we can shake hands and talk about it - Release the anger - I understand why you want to hit me - I want to help, please come back - Don't go bro' - I'm actually a social worker in this cop uniform.

There's this one who has double 'personality'; you can hear him with 2 voices: You are mine! / leave me alone, I want to get him - Stupid pussy, run faster! / hey, I do what I can! - etc.

There's the one who looks tired all the time, looks like he was running forever and then stops to talk: hey! my wife just left me so I quit the gym - looks like he's a goddamn olympic athletic! - etc.

sometimes isn't the fun what they say but the way they say it; like the one that drives the Ranger: Look at the damage! or What the hell just happen??!!

Like it cracked me up the first time I heard one of them countryside cops say "Oh no, my beautiful police car!" when I accidentally bump a Ranger.