Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,513 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Wolf68k

Mission Tips

Question

Wolf68k

user posted image

Mission Name Tipster Add-Ons
Air Raid crazyanurag
All Dance Missions Wolf68k
Amphhibious Assault crazyanurag
Are You Going to San Fierro? quartet1977
Badlands crazyanurag quartet1977
Catalyst crazyanurag
Dam And Blast gillies
End of the Line, part 1 Wolf68k
End of the Line, part 2 quartet1977
Explosive Situation crazyanurag
Farewell, My Love quartet1977
Fender Ketchup JAJ
Gray Imports JAJ crazyanurag
Grove 4 Life gillies
High Noon quartet1977 crazyanurag
High Stakes, Low Rider quartet1977 crazyanurag
Home Invasion gillies
Ice Cold Killer quartet1977 crazyanurag
Interdiction quartet1977
Jizzy crazyanurag
Mike Toreno JAJ
Misappropriation JAJ
New Model Army crazyanurag
Pier 69 gillies
Reuniting the Families JAJ
Robbing Uncle Sam crazyanurag
Stowaway crazyanurag
Supply Lines... gillies
Sweet's Girl quartet1977
Toreno's Last Flight quartet1977
Up, Up, & Away JAJ quartet1977; Wolf68k
Vertical Bird crazyanurag
Wrong Side Of The Tracks Simon. Nick000
Zeroing In crazyanurag
Driving School
City Slicking (Driving School) crazyanurag
Flight School
Destroy Targets (Flying School) crazyanurag quartet1977
Parachute Onto Target (Flying School) crazyanurag

If you need some tips to complete a mission this is the place for you. This is NOT a 'how-to beat a mission. Just tips, suggestions, whatever from those that have done the mission. You'll also find some general FAQ info about some missions, like the dance type missions.

If you want a step-by-step guide of how to beat various missions, that is what the Mission Guide topic is for. It includes a list of all of the guides made by the folks within GTAF and video guides made by Plaka.

If you have some tips for a mission, this please by all means post what you can. But again remember, this is not a 'how-to', so don't go into long details how to beat the mission. Just give everyone you little tricks that you use for the mission.

I would like it if you want to help out and give some tips to a mission, please make it; one post, one mission. This way I can use that post and create an index here in this post of each mission. If you want to do more than one, then don't worry about the normal 'double post' thing. Make a post with a single mission's tips, then right after that make another post with another mission's tips.

If you want to add some tips to a mission that already has tips given, go for it. Add-on tips for multi missions need to be done the same way as above, so that again they can be more easily indexed, just added to the listing already there.

Banner/Header image curtsey of Simon.

Edited by wolf68k

FriendlyFireOFF

Played through again this recently and was shocked to be able to do Wrong Side Of The Tracks first time :blink:

Yah1

Let me know how you do on Los serpulcros mission and how much respect you had for it to work. My respect bar is almost half way but still won't let me initiate to do mission

FriendlyFireOFF

Let me know how you do on Los serpulcros mission and how much respect you had for it to work. My respect bar is almost half way but still won't let me initiate to do mission

I can't remember to be honest. Wasn't that high I expect as I was doing quite a speedy play through. I was playing it on PS4 maybe its a bug on XBOX?

SMACKED!

So basically you can't start the mission because of you lacking respect? There's a "hidden" feature in that mission that if you don't have enough respect you're given to kill few Ballas on Jefferson and get back to your hood, once them Ballas are dead your respect will grow up. Try it.

NettersDaPro023

End of The Line

For some weird reasons, while playing the EoTL, I'm not fireproofed or anything. I just tought about jumping through the fires xD I know it sounds weird, but it works! It allows me to pass the fires without getting hurt! this weird stuff works in every platforms of San Andreas. I guess...

Luszie

End of The Line

For some weird reasons, while playing the EoTL, I'm not fireproofed or anything. I just tought about jumping through the fires xD I know it sounds weird, but it works! It allows me to pass the fires without getting hurt! this weird stuff works in every platforms of San Andreas. I guess...

This is not a bug if you have already completed the first 12 levels in the firefighter side mission since the reward of it is being fireproof. :)

I hope I could help.

jkk

Supply Lines... (AO version for PS2, i.e. the very difficult one where you burn fuel at all times)

After reading a number of methods, I hit upon this one.

Bank left off the building and line up on the first van (southbound, SW of Zero's, nearest you). Start shooting when you're aimed and hold the trigger down even after he bails out, until the van blows up and takes him with it.

If you did that quickly enough you will have just enough time to haul the stick back hard left and to the intersection. The bicycle courier is at the end of the block. Fly low, aim true, land, shoot. Jicky left or right, whichever way he dismounts the bike, and hold down the trigger until he falls.

Stick back and hit the gas, turning right at the intersection where the cycle courier was. The third van should be headed S with you on nearly an intercept course as you fly downhill (basically). Line up, land, aim true (be sure you can keep your guns on it after it starts to move), and hold down the trigger until the van blows up.

Get the heck out of here and head NE, getting to an altitude where you can go diagonal to the street grid. If at this point you have about 3/4 of a tank, you've got a fighting chance if you shoot well. Look for the Sanchez courier on the main drag that goes past CJ's Xoomer safehouse, well north of it. Line up about half a block away, landed, with very careful aim on the Sanch, and do the same: hold down the trigger. The explosion should take any bailer with it.

Smack down on the gas and climb, cutting corners where you can--the last van is a couple blocks north and several blocks east, and you ideally want to come at it from the west. Land, aim true, shoot until it blows, and open the throttle. It's balls to the wall to get home.

Now you may have to slalom between some skyscrapers, but I think the cleanest return path is over the little tunnel that connects the waterfront drive to CJ's street. Always make sure your aim is as near direct toward the yellow triangle as you can manage, and avoid maneuvers except where essential. Everything that isn't straight and level flight, or a dive, costs you a little time. If you get airborne after the last kill with about 15% fuel left, and you fly well, you should make it.

Remember that at the end, there's a higher roof first that you pass over to land on Zero's lower roof. That higher roof could trip you up so stay on the gas until the red landing zone is in sight.

I did it despite a really bad maneuver after the first van that had me flying down the alley toward the body armor, costing precious time. If you think of each pole hit or other mishap as a botch, I think there is room for one botch in this strategy, but if you botch three times or more you probably are just doing it for practice (a good idea).

Nuddle King
Posted (edited)

Sweet & Kendel(+Big Smoke)

(Is easy..Just before you start the first mission kill a ballas member with your hands(a member have pistol or machine gun)then after they told you in first mission grab a bike go with sweet a little then stop and kill the ballas car shooter..then he cant shoot you again.)

Edited by AfricaDesignerDz

jkk

City Slicking

Getting gold on this is a right pain, but I came up with a method that hybridizes several that I saw.

Before doing the run, explore two areas carefully.

One is the divided east-west road NW of downtown, east of the tunnel. Note the way you can cut the corner angling 45 degrees right (thus NE) when you reach this point from CJ's street, the light pole to avoid as you keep going NE, and the gaps in the short wall around the grassy area. Get good at making that corner cut without losing control, then accelerating across the grassy area to head into the downhill S-curve to the marker. We'll call this the grassy corner cut.

In addition, coming back on the docks path that goes through Esplanade and under the bridges, note on the right where there is a partly fenced parking lot on the N side of a nondescript brick building. At the SW corner of this lot there is a break in the fence just wide enough for the car; there's an armor pickup right at the spot, to know you are in the right place. Practice cutting into the parking lot via the grass as soon as the grassy berm levels out, heading for the fence break, doing a slight fishtail so as to hit the break straight (due west), and then speeding up the grassy hill to the tracks headed SSW. We'll call this the armor fence break.

As most guides advise, wait a few seconds before you hit the gas, let a couple cars come on CJ's street, then blast onto CJ's street cutting just outside the edge of hitting the building. Assume there won't be a car. If there is, stop and restart. You lose precious time if you have to maneuver here, as this long stretch is the first area where you succeed for fail. Blast down the trolley tracks, hammer down. When they edge right, stay with them, but when they turn fully eastward, realign your cruise missile car on the center line. If you perfectly splice the center line, you will pass between all traffic without taking damage, presuming no one does something stupid. Be efficient in your course corrections as each one costs you a bit of speed.

As you approach the intersection of the grassy corner cut, let off the gas and cut across the corner curb, taking care to remain in control. Miss the lamp post and aim for the grassy corner cut, as close to the west and north boundaries as possible (more direct is naturally better). Ease up at the top of the S-curve hill.

It is very easy to lose it on S-curve hill, so do whatever you can and must to get to the marker without fishtailing or taking damage. Better to lose a second here than lose three because you fishtailed, or lose the attempt because you banged into someone. At the bottom, head back along the Esplanade road, accelerating briskly and taking advantage of the elbow room.

Stay on it, as close to full throttle as you can control, until you see the building with the armor fence break. For me there was always a car about to be right where I wanted to turn; I went for it and blasted past it and was usually correct. Ease off and brake a bit as you get to the fence break, lining up, then accelerate up and angled left. Speed across the tracks toward the short road that leads right past the school, angle right, and make the last climb as quick as you can. As you come into the finish marker, avoid taking damage on the short concrete wall (or tall curb, whichever you prefer).

I have seen this route suggested and even mapped, but oddly, with people taking the low road there and back, or people taking the low road there and CJ's street back. It probably worked for them. This is what worked for me. Go get that gold.

yuvraj6122

Mission help for cop wheels...just take down the police who move away with a snipper before they run away from a distance.

yuvraj6122
Posted (edited)

Here is this method for people to complete freefall on their own.

This works for all platforms,i will tell for iOS and PC

For PC:

Open your GTA San Andreas root directory

Go to data folder

Open handling.cfg with notepad

Scroll down untill you see dodo's handlings

Change dodo's drag from 12.0 to 7.0

Save the file and play

For iOS:

You need a PC and iFunbox file explorer (download here: www.i-funbox.com)

Open your GTASA sandbox

Go to gta3sa.app folder

Let all the files load

Open handling.cfg

Swipe down to dodo's handlings

Change dodo drag from 12.0 to 7.0

Save and play

If you have any problems,reply below.

Edited by yuvraj6122