3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Dingleman

[WIP]GTA3 Claude Speed for SA

uggabugg
The mod doesn't work on GTAGarage, so.. is there a mirror?

I really would like this mod.

yes in this topic on the previous page

RDVoDkA
How can I get a cutscene model for this mod? Claude looks like a horse or somthing lol

I fixed the problem the Beta has with the head in cutscenes. You know how the head looks like Claude just got face surgery? Well I found out how to fix it. I hope it hasn't been posted before but you take the head.dff and extract it to desktop. Then go to cs_head and replace it with Head.dff. After that when you load up San andreas go to any mission. Claude will have the same head he has during gameplay. However his mouth doesnt move

I did this but Claude still looks like a horse that's just been shot in the face.

Any suggestions? (I'm using Vista by the way, and I did this to both the player.img in Program Files and the one in the Virtual Store.)

I'm having the same problem, can someone please help?

uggabugg
the reason that claude look all weird in cutscenes is becuse there isnt any cs models of his head, so his textures just get wrapped around cjs head. so if you want to have claudes head in cutscenes just extract elvishair.dff with imgtools and rename it cs_elvishair.dff and replace the cs_elvishair.dff thats in player.img if there is any other haircuts that is like that just do the same with them.

btw the jacket that claude uses in san andreas is more or less the same as the leather jacket with the snake on(cant remember the name) so anyone with txd workshop and photoshop could retexture it to look like claudes.

getting his gta3 jacket is a little more tricky thougth, but im pretty sure there is a mod for it floating around somwhere on the web

just exstrack head.dff or elvishair.dff and rena,me it cs_head.dff and replace the existing model with imagetools

RDVoDkA

Thanks, going to try now.

RDVoDkA

I can't get this to work at all, what I do is extract head.dff from player.img (the Claude one), and rename it to cs_head.dff, then replace cs_head.dff. It didn't work, so I tried it with evlishair.dff, head.dff and even cs_elvishair.dff. Do I extract it from the original player.img? I don't know what to do, I've tried everything.

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally got it to work, I read the post that uggabugg quoted, the instructions in that did it for me. By the way, what I did was I extracted elvishair.dff, renamed it to cs_elvishair.dff, then replaced cs_elvishair with it.

Edited by RDVoDkA

uggabugg

yeah sorry bout that, i couldnt remember what head was buggy tounge.gif btw you can do that with every head that loks wrong in cutcenes, so if high fade looked wrong just extract it and rename it with a cs_insertname.dff and it will work

tjatayy7

mad.gif HELP! It says "Your mod must be approved by a staff member before you can attach files."! Please tell me how to! i don't know how to!

Gta Guy 108

Sorry, wrong topic man. You have to wait for your mod to be approved until you can add anything, files, screenshots, yeah. It took mine to be approved in a day.

Gta Guy 108

Man... I have JUST downloaded Gmax and I am trying to figure a way to replace Carl's head with The San Andreas Claude's cutscene head. Like just a head replacement without any gaps. If someone would make that I will be very very happy. I have tryed to import it but it does not come up with the .dff file.

Here's a picture of a mod I downloaded that replaces the full gimp suit with Claude. Instead of replaceing the gimphead.dff and txd, I replaced the player_face.txd and head.dff.

user posted image

see the gap? His head just needs to be pushed down to fit Carl's body.

Edited by Gta Guy 108

floof

Man... I have JUST downloaded Gmax and I am trying to figure a way to replace Carl's head with The San Andreas Claude's cutscene head. Like just a head replacement without any gaps. If someone would make that I will be very very happy. I have tryed to import it but it does not come up with the .dff file.

Here's a picture of a mod I downloaded that replaces the full gimp suit with Claude. Instead of replaceing the gimphead.dff and txd, I replaced the player_face.txd and head.dff.

user posted image

where did you get this mod, I would like to try and push the head down for you. smile.gif

Hellfaith[pest]

Not bad, I just think Claude looks funny with the muscle body and tattoos. Great idea though.. tounge.gif Do you guys have a closer shot of the jacket in game? I've been looking for a jacket like that on a player model is why I ask.

Gta Guy 108

user posted image

where did you get this mod, I would like to try and push the head down for you. smile.gif

Thanks! Now his skin just needs to match.

uggabugg

if you scroll down this page you can find claude with both the gta3 head and the san andreas one in one mod.

floof
if you scroll down this page you can find claude with both the gta3 head and the san andreas one in one mod.

Thank you! you just saved me alot of time!

Gta Guy 108

Wow! Man I owe you big time thanks soo much! Wow... I am downloading it in a heartbeat. BTW, does the skin match?

EDIT: Okay, I have just downloaded it and installed, and.... as usual, there are problems. >:( okay, his skin matches SLIGHTLY, and there is a smaller hole in the neck. Its better than the last one, but still there is a visible gap.

Edited by Gta Guy 108

uggabugg

i use a mix of this mod(for the head) and dinglemans mod for the skins. its not to bad i think, and as far as i know he is still working on it. just hope he is good enough to make a cutcene head ^^

oh and im not sure but i think claudes walk animations are in the gtasa lc mod i think the file is named ped.ini or something, not sure thougth

Edited by uggabugg

drift4ever

plz, can some one upload these clothes

Edited by drift4ever

floof

I have those clothes for SA but they don't fit CJ's head only Claude's head

And that is by CreativeMadman (as seen in the photobucket acount)

drift4ever

can u give me the clothes u have?

floof

Yes, here you go:

user posted image

all necessary information is in the Read Me.

Edited by The Grove

drift4ever

Yes, here you go:

user posted image

all necessary information is in the Read Me.

thank u man, i really needed the clothes, i mean, i really wanted it, lol. but thank u very much!

DarthTemplar

the reason that claude look all weird in cutscenes is becuse there isnt any cs models of his head, so his textures just get wrapped around cjs head. so if you want to have claudes head in cutscenes just extract elvishair.dff with imgtools and rename it cs_elvishair.dff and replace the cs_elvishair.dff thats in player.img if there is any other haircuts that is like that just do the same with them.

btw the jacket that claude uses in san andreas is more or less the same as the leather jacket with the snake on(cant remember the name) so anyone with txd workshop and photoshop could retexture it to look like claudes.

getting his gta3 jacket is a little more tricky thougth, but im pretty sure there is a mod for it floating around somwhere on the web

I have already posted in this topic how to solve the head crisis.

Just replace the Cs head with Head.dff provided in this mod. It will be fixed

But yeah I think this mod warrents a new topic. It has been going on for a really long time. Someone really needs to restart this mod.

uggabugg

i dont see a point really, there really havent been any new content in this post for months. why make a new post about it if nothing new will come out of it?

Gta Guy 108
But yeah I think this mod warrents a new topic. It has been going on for a really long time. Someone really needs to restart this mod.

If we do restart it, I'd want to use the cutscene san andreas claude head model. The cutscene Claude head is alot better than the in-game one. His eyes and lips aren't odd, and it should be easy to do. I do not know how to use all that stuff but somone else could.

jp245

i could make a cs version of the head i made one for my emo cj mod which i cannot release due to permission issues

Gta Guy 108
i could make a cs version of the head i made one for my emo cj mod which i cannot release due to permission issues

Could you just release the head only?

jp245

for what my emo cj ? nop it needs a special texture so nop i cant since the texture is someones and they wont give me permission

Gta Guy 108
for what my emo cj ? nop it needs a special texture so nop i cant since the texture is someones and they wont give me permission

Is your emo cj head claude's head? Maybe you could just release the dff only? not the texture?

Dingleman

Hey guys, sorry for this "bump".. but I thought that I would again remind people I still have the time to dedicate to this mod, its just there is no modeller that can help. Also I have expanded in my texturing abilities, so all we need is a good modeller and this can be finished...

My computer is sh*thouse and doesnt run 3Ds Max or anything in that matter, and ontop of that I am only the main texturer in this mod..

BTW I gonna move a new download link to the top post for the people who still want to download it..

- Dingleman

floof
Hey guys, sorry for this "bump".. but I thought that I would again remind people I still have the time to dedicate to this mod, its just there is no modeller that can help. Also I have expanded in my texturing abilities, so all we need is a good modeller and this can be finished...

My computer is sh*thouse and doesnt run 3Ds Max or anything in that matter, and ontop of that I am only the main texturer in this mod..

BTW I gonna move a new download link to the top post for the people who still want to download it..

- Dingleman

Glad that this isn't dead smile.gif , hope you will find a modeler soon.