3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Dingleman

[WIP]GTA3 Claude Speed for SA

shiamakop

do i have to make missions tu unlock elvis hair?? :S or maybe another version?? confused.gif i wait for answers thx or maybe another requierments.... pls answer smile.gif

John-

Please add a post and account deletion procedure!

http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

You, as a webmaster or administrator, may have arrived here through an account information page on the site you're coming from. It seems the user tried to delete his/her account, however found this to be impossible. Therefore the user scrambled his/her personal data and referred to this page, requesting the site to create an account deletion option, preferably by completely deleting all personal data from the database.

More and more people are concerned about online privacy. Therefore we encourage online services to create an account deletion option, hopefully transparent and easily executed by the user. By anonimising personal data, retained data is rendered inadequate for (commercial) use. As more people use such measures, the urge for deletion options becomes stronger.

Besides, your site may be labelled white instead of black in the listings of AccountKiller. This provides more trust to users even considering the creation of an account at your site.

For further reference, also read the FAQ on AccountKiller.

Edited by Lance_Ryder

Gta Guy 108

I think it is either on page 4 or 5, it is the SECOND BETA. I do not know when creative madman, or dingleman is going to finish it. I hope they do though. Everyone will enjoy it greatly, I have been waiting for this mod for a very long time.

BlaZelatiNo

dude don't post your msn in public, that's why there's a private messenger.

shiamakop

i cant find elvis hair nowhere sad.gifsuicidal.gif please help mee!!

Zom-B

When I downloaded this a while ago, the "Elvis Hair" (Claude's original) wasn't included. Which is very strange.

Gta Guy 108

If CM is reading this, is there any progress with the mod? I just have not heard anything in a while. :S

shiamakop

dang dude where can i find that haircut its werid... anyways if we put the Elvis Hair in Claude it will see like the same just a little bit with a toupe well if the moders r reading this..please send us (users) a link with a beta download please i really want to play with claude sad.gif

Gta Guy 108
add me on msn [email protected] i got the file

I do not have MSN How else could I get the link from you?

John-

Please add a post and account deletion procedure!

http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

You, as a webmaster or administrator, may have arrived here through an account information page on the site you're coming from. It seems the user tried to delete his/her account, however found this to be impossible. Therefore the user scrambled his/her personal data and referred to this page, requesting the site to create an account deletion option, preferably by completely deleting all personal data from the database.

More and more people are concerned about online privacy. Therefore we encourage online services to create an account deletion option, hopefully transparent and easily executed by the user. By anonimising personal data, retained data is rendered inadequate for (commercial) use. As more people use such measures, the urge for deletion options becomes stronger.

Besides, your site may be labelled white instead of black in the listings of AccountKiller. This provides more trust to users even considering the creation of an account at your site.

For further reference, also read the FAQ on AccountKiller.

Edited by Lance_Ryder

shiamakop

pwn me!! i allready fixed Claude i buyed elvis hair i didnt saw that barber shop in all my life o.O!! anyways thanks for the help claude looks cool just no cutscenes avialable for this skin but it really ROXXXX icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

shiamakop

does anyone have the clothes?? dontgetit.gif ok then claude will see cool can anyone tell me where the clother are please?? smile.gif

RJX74

Thx man i really like it.

Its funny when you do the mission Farewell my love

theg33kboy

r u releasing this or no?

Gta Guy 108

Every day I go onto Gtaforums and check this mod, and what do I see? [WIP] is EXACTLY what I see. I do not know what happened to this mod, but I wish, we ALL wish that this mod would be completed. I just hope dingleman, or CreativeMadman would please, step up and finish what you started. It has been ONE YEAR. Almost two (Currently 12/26/07) somthing that would light my day up would be to see this finished. Please somone put some thought into what I said and get your project done. Thank you.

Gta guy 108

Claude GTA3

whatsthat.gif Geez dude,was the 16-day bump really necessary?

You wait,like the rest of us,and the creators of this mod probably have lives.

Therman
Every day I go onto Gtaforums and check this mod, and what do I see? [WIP] is EXACTLY what I see. I do not know what happened to this mod, but I wish, we ALL wish that this mod would be completed. I just hope dingleman, or CreativeMadman would please, step up and finish what you started. It has been ONE YEAR. Almost two (Currently 12/26/07) somthing that would light my day up would be to see this finished. Please somone put some thought into what I said and get your project done. Thank you.

Gta guy 108

don't have to big hopes for this mod confused.gif

its either dead or we simply have to wait for the creator of this mod to come back again bored.gif

theg33kboy

OMG! i agree with gtaguy, everyday, wen i come back from school, before i even do my home work, i come here and cheak out whats new on the claude conversion, and when i come here, i see the same things, plz, dingleman or creativemadman, im begging u, it have been from 7th grade to 8th grade and it still not finish, is it dead?

alvertx

r u releasing this or no? please the beta 3 whit claude clothes claude is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthTemplar
r u releasing this or no? please the beta 3 whit claude clothes claude is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People PLEASE stop this. They already know about all the praise from this. But the only way to get this moving along faster is to actually HELP with this. Stop badgering them with all these pleas. If you actually volunteer to model, texture or code then the mod will go along faster. I have not seen one person actually volunteer to help the modders out. They have lives you know. They aren't getting paid to do this so they shouldn't have to feel all this pressure that the fans are giving them

Zom-B

What are we supposed to help with?

It's a simple conversion job. If I had a working .dff importer and exporter for Milkshape i'd do it myself.

Import model. Import skeleton. Rig model. Export.

Doesn't take much, especially just for the Claude heads. These people have a right to complain, this mod has taken far too long. Don't tell people you're making it if you're not going to, even if you are doing it for free.

DarthTemplar

It's a simple conversion job. If I had a working .dff importer and exporter for Milkshape i'd do it myself.

Doesn't take much, especially just for the Claude heads. These people have a right to complain, this mod has taken far too long. Don't tell people you're making it if you're not going to, even if you are doing it for free.

Hes not just importing the model. He is actually trying to make it work with the clothing, face and haircuts of CJ's model. People have already rigged Claude's model into SA its just he is trying to make it work with CJ's head and body.

Anyway volunteer in some way. Help with modeling Claude's face for haircuts and email it to them. Anyway you should cut them some slack. Put yourself in the modder's shoes. How would it feel if you were working on a mod with people always asking "WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE IT. RELEASE IT ALREADY." When you have to sacrifice some of your time to create this mod.

Plus the modder doesn't need to do this. If you keep complaining about it the modder might just give up out of disgust.

Therman

Hes not just importing the model. He is actually trying to make it work with the clothing, face and haircuts of CJ's model. People have already rigged Claude's model into SA its just he is trying to make it work with CJ's head and body.

Anyway volunteer in some way. Help with modeling Claude's face for haircuts and email it to them. Anyway you should cut them some slack. Put yourself in the modder's shoes. How would it feel if you were working on a mod with people always asking "WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE IT. RELEASE IT ALREADY." When you have to sacrifice some of your time to create this mod.

Plus the modder doesn't need to do this. If you keep complaining about it the modder might just give up out of disgust.

true, true monocle.gif

it is just for us to wait to see if the modders will continue this mod smile.gif

if they don't we will have to live without it and thats it wink.gif

Zom-B
How would it feel if you were working on a mod with people always asking "WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE IT. RELEASE IT ALREADY." When you have to sacrifice some of your time to create this mod.

I've made 3 mods for Max Payne, I know exactly what it "feels like", it's simply eagar fans wanting to play what you're showing them.

Making the model work for Carl isn't too difficult either. Splitting a model up into groups doesn't take long at all, especially if the model is already rigged, you can simply select the vertices that are assigned to say, the legs, then cut them out.

theg33kboy

I totally agree w/ zom-b, it been 2 years already even i made a claude mod. I made my claude mod in 2 weeks, i just never put it on the net.

Claude GTA3
How would it feel if you were working on a mod with people always asking "WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE IT. RELEASE IT ALREADY." When you have to sacrifice some of your time to create this mod.

I've made 3 mods for Max Payne, I know exactly what it "feels like", it's simply eagar fans wanting to play what you're showing them.

Making the model work for Carl isn't too difficult either. Splitting a model up into groups doesn't take long at all, especially if the model is already rigged, you can simply select the vertices that are assigned to say, the legs, then cut them out.

Holy sh*t,Zom-B,where have you been?

Well,anyway,can't you people just wait?

Zom-B

Project Manhunt, it's a haven compared to this hole.

Claude GTA3

Project Manhunt, it's a haven compared to this hole.

Hehehe...I wouldn't know rolleyes.gif

Therman

I totally agree w/ zom-b, it been 2 years already even i made a claude mod. I made my claude mod in 2 weeks, i just never put it on the net.

then why the hell are you nagging about this mod then? mad.gif

just use your own mod and at the same time put it out for download so we can get it mercie_blink.gif