3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

*Apply Here*Beta Group*

Hello,im making a beta Group for my new Cheatdevice and i only need about 200 Beta testers,so i need 200 testers.the first 3 Group members will have their own cheatdevice i'll make for them(what colors they would like it to be.)and pm me or just post if you would like to be apart of the Beta Group.

The Group will be the First 100 to test it out.(100/200).the other 500 will test it after the first 100.so i can get Opinions from two different Groups(A & B).The Beta Test Group Sign-up Will stop when i will Hve about 200 Group Members.

thaks,

Mz8691(Matthew)

Email: [email protected]

Edited by mz8691
HAH... 600 betatesters lol.gif

well i want to make it feel even.but the first 100 really test it first.

lol 600 too might as wel give it to everyone wtf might as well try it also no need to make a new topic

well,then i'll change it to 200 Group Beta Testers.Now that will Be even.The only thing if you want to Be in the Group is to post"i want in".

CurrentlyCarrotfoot

Hey, what the hell. I'll sign up.

I'm thinking more of a team of... 10-20? 600 is a bit... laughable.

If this whole thing is you screwing around, I'll... never talk to you again.

EDIT: I want in (just read your post).

Hey, what the hell. I'll sign up.

I'm thinking more of a team of... 10-20? 600 is a bit... laughable.

If this whole thing is you screwing around, I'll... never talk to you again.

well,i said the Firt 3 Members will get to be the first to test it out.then the next 100,then the rest 200.then when i get all the opinions on if its good or bad,then i will release it if 150 votes good or bad out of 200 total votes.

CurrentlyCarrotfoot

Yeah cool cool, I don't mind. Whatever.

So, do I get my own personal CheatDevice? *shiver*

i cant believe you are falling for this its obviously fake as 1.he's not professional like edison eg.grammar

and 2.since he has joined he hasnt commited and gave us amazing cheats if he can do what edison did (which he can't) he can certainly post amzing and thrilling addons and cheats that edison has contributed.

i cant believe you are falling for this its obviously fake as 1.he's not professional like edison eg.grammar

and 2.since he has joined he hasnt commited and gave us amazing cheats if he can do what edison did (which he can't) he can certainly post amzing and thrilling addons and cheats that edison has contributed.

well,just for that your gona be xsorry when your the only one that dosnt have it.,sorry. dontgetit.gif

*ditto*... *It's* *funny* *watching* *all* *this*...

what did you say"nipples",do you want in or out?

and 2.since he has joined he hasnt commited and gave us amazing cheats if he can do what edison did (which he can't)  he can certainly post amzing and thrilling addons and cheats that edison has contributed.

well,just for that your gona be xsorry when your the only one that dosnt have it.,sorry. dontgetit.gif

certainly...

so does anyone have it yet? do you have it? maybe you will suddenly lose it before anyone gets it?

and 2.since he has joined he hasnt commited and gave us amazing cheats if he can do what edison did (which he can't)  he can certainly post amzing and thrilling addons and cheats that edison has contributed.

certainly...

so does anyone have it yet? do you have it? maybe you will suddenly lose it before anyone gets it?

yes,i have it i made it.and i also made 2 versions of it.one with all the codes from cheatsync but it about 6-10mb(*red and black*) and i got the small one(just the cheat device*blue and black*).

certainly...

yes,i have it i made it.and i also made 2 versions of it.one with all the codes from cheatsync but it about 6-10mb(*red and black*) and i got the small one(just the cheat device*blue and black*).

gona post a screenshot soon?

rolleyes.gif

Mz, if you're going to call yourself a Coder, or even a mature member at all. I think you should quit trying to prove yourself to other peoples insults, If you can do it, Hey.. Go ahead but please try to be abit mature about it, that kinda goes for everyone else.. BTW, Why not hurry up and release a screenshot to shut everyone up. If I could, I'd test it.

certainly...

gona post a screenshot soon?

rolleyes.gif

well,yes i will post screens and videos.just wait i'll make them now*

CurrentlyCarrotfoot
Waiting for my copy mz8691. C'mon I'm losing faith. Edited by CurrentlyCarrotfoot

Please wait for your copy,i cant do 20million things at one time,could some one help me send out the "tests",couse alot of peple want to,if you do this i'll put your name in the cheatdevice"by mz8691 and ?)

CurrentlyCarrotfoot
Please wait for your copy,i cant do 20million things at one time,could some one help me send out the "tests",couse alot of peple want to,if you do this i'll put your name in the cheatdevice"by mz8691 and ?)

I can send it, if I have it. Which I don't. Because you haven't sent it out yet.

C'mon mz, most people already doubt this. The sooner we have solid proof, the sooner they'll all love you.

20 million? You mean, what, two things at the most?

Do you even know how the GTA savegame exploit works? Last time I heard anything, the only person Edison Carter told was Fanjita.

Anyway, I'll beleive this *Cheat* *Device* when I see it.

Which may be a veeeeeery long time.