fun way to earn money

threesixmafia

threesixmafia

Here is a fun way to earn money

step 1. vehicles fly cheat

step 2. ATV cheat (reccomended by me)

so get on the atv, start flying, do lots of barrel rolls, and flips in the air (LOTS!) and then land! there you go a lot of money and it was fun

Mainland Marauder

Or you could cheat and get $250,000....cheating to make money on GTA is like playing Monopoly by yourself and swiping cash out of the bank.

If I want to make money via insane stunts the fun way I'll just do flips and spins off the big tower in downtown Los Santos. I just make sure to land on my wheels, as should anyone who attempts that. Oh, and save first.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

Sure if you want a currupted game (at least the PS2 version is like that.) For me, the funnest way to make money is (A) Go make or blow some at the blackjack tables in Venturas or (B) go around and kill drug dealers, and if I feel really bored, © then I'll go into the Hunter in the boneyard, press R3 and play the brown thunder game, you get some nice bonuses.

threesixmafia

i have used over 100 cheats and no corrupt game i just hate the money cheat

• 3 weeks later...
i have used over 100 cheats and no corrupt game i just hate the money cheat

Same here - I constantly spawn vehicles and give myself some weapons, *BUT* I refuse to use the 'money health and armor' cheat...

P.S. I'm almost done with my first time completing the SA missions, I plan on beating the game cheatless next time.

WHY CHEATING IS LESS FUN:

- When you DON'T use weapon cheats, (or any cheats for that matter,) the game is a tad more similar to real life. You have to find you own guns and work your way to the top...

WHY CHEATING IS FUN:

- I'll keep this simple. I'm in Los Santos and DAMN, I need to get to the boat school so I can finish the tests with golds...

Should I: A. run as fast as CJ can. B. Find a car. C. Spawn a frickin' Hydra.

You decide.

D. - Jack a car. Drive to the airport. Jack a Shamal. Fly there.

That's how I'd do it at least.

Don't get me wrong. You wanna cheat at your game, knock yourself out. I couldn't care less either way how people play thier game.

CHEATS SUX!

I agree with that, if you gonna cheat at least us a trainer (if using a PC version of course). Cheating is really just made for a bit of fun. Cheating to finish the game isn't nesasary or worth it. It is more fun to just play it without them. Plus whats that point in paying AUD$90 for a game that you will bet in a few days with cheats. Thats a waste of money.

user posted image

cheating was only good on gta3,putting all riot cheats on crusing through the streets getting set on fire,good times,the small map made it good.

cheating was only good on gta3,putting all riot cheats on crusing through the streets getting set on fire,good times,the small map made it good.

Should I: A. run as fast as CJ can. B. Find a car. C. Spawn a frickin' Hydra.

E. Run as fast as CJ can to jack a car. Drive to Airport Graveyard/Airport and get the Hydra(Graveyard), AT-400 (LV Airport) or Shamal (SF, LS Airport atLV too but get the AT-400 its faster), If u dont have a Pilot License use the car to climb over the hosue at the entrance

- If i have to choose from A, B or C, i choose B coz cheating sux, just get an infenrus u'll be there in no-time

El_burro666

Use the cars fly cheat and descend, touch the ground, ascend again,and theres 678 dollars. Easy huh? cool.gif

CHEATS SUX!

I agree with that, if you gonna cheat at least us a trainer (if using a PC version of course). Cheating is really just made for a bit of fun. Cheating to finish the game isn't nesasary or worth it. It is more fun to just play it without them. Plus whats that point in paying AUD$90 for a game that you will bet in a few days with cheats. Thats a waste of money.

Exactly.

Cheating isn't fun until you complete the game and experience most everything.

Like what you said, paying money for a game just to use cheats and beat it isn't the right way to

use it.

FelipeVinhao

Or you could cheat and get $250,000....cheating to make money on GTA is like playing Monopoly by yourself and swiping cash out of the bank.

If I want to make money via insane stunts the fun way I'll just do flips and spins off the big tower in downtown Los Santos. I just make sure to land on my wheels, as should anyone who attempts that. Oh, and save first.

U mean grab a bike til the top of that building? Yeah, cool. I just think it can be considered as a glitch, once if u fall from a building with a bike, u'll certainly die, even if it fall on its 2 wheels.

CHEATS SUX!

Hell yeah.