4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
The_Scorched1

Jay Leno

The_Scorched1
I think he is great. I watch him every night. What do you guys think? If you don't like him what talk show is your favorite? cool.gif

Mar

I think this topic would be awesome for Movies & TV.

I haven't watched him since I saw an oversized q-tip connected to a powerdrill with blood on it. sh*t gave me nightmares.

GTA3Rockstar
Monday's are the best because od headlines... I'm going to send one in, so watch for it sometime... It has to do with gums but some gums were guns, lol

jimmy.

Jay Leno is not at all funny. I find it excruciating to watch, except for Headlines, which are ok. His jokes are all so predictable and often don't even make enough sense to make me laugh.

MAcSandNinEs

He has a ginormous chin.-JD

Rayo Puño
The show is ok i suppose. His monolouges are always weak though, beisdes a few things. The headlines are sweet, and the time he had that competition thingy, but it was the people that are funny, not Leno. I typically only watch the last 30min (worst part) of this show while waiting for Conan. Now Conan is hillarious.

weirdal

I've heard this punchline WAY too much: "(laugh) How fat is america getting?!?"

Headlines are good though. That's the only time I watch. I can't wait till 2009, Conan is the best.

Xanarki

Jay Leno is great. But I only like the beginnings of the show.

E.A.B.
Now Conan is hillarious.

They should just switch up Conan and Leno. Conan, followed by Leno. At least then I'll get some sleep.

Oh, and the headlines are funny. Leno pulls off the headlines better than Conan.

fuckindumass

If I am falling down drunk his monologue is funny. Other than that I usually don't find much worth watching in his show. Everytime I see him I think of Doritis.

At least Conan has the Walker Stick.

Sly_Madman

Jay Leno does suck. I can't believe he's thought of as a comedy show. Conan is great, especially the first 20 minutes. Conan even jokes with his guests, and they arn't all serious. That's the thing I dread most about Leno. He'll have guests on and all they will do is plug their product, and he plays along like he's just been strickin in the ass with a whack-a-mole mallet.

Typical Leno Show:

Monolouge that consist of old jokes. Example: "That Paris Hilton sure is a slut!". The head band member laughs like it's the most funny thing ever said.

Crappy comedy bit. Example: "Tonight on Jaywalking were talking to people who hate Paris Hilton! How about you in the blue shirt?" The man in the blue shirt replies "She's a slut!". Head band member continues to laugh his ass off

Guests. Example: "Hey Tom Cruise, I love you!" To which Tom Cruise replies, "Yeah, my new movie comes out February 3rd! February 3rd!" As if to brainwash the audience. Jay Leno then says something along the lines of "I love your movie!"

Insert sh*tty band here.

Then I flip to NBC quite late, if only to avoid said crappy band, and missed the whole first half of Conan.

Damn you Jay Leno!

D Jones

Conan > Kimmel > Leno

I usually watch the end of his shows to catch the Conan O'Brien show, which Conan completely owns Leno in everything. All you have to do is look at Conan, and you begin to laugh. Kimmel is also funnier in Leno, IMO.

in '09 Jay Leno will retire and Conan will take his place. And I pray to god that Carson Daily doesn't take Conan's follow-up spot... jesus he sucks.

Rayo Puño
Conan > Kimmel > Leno

I usually watch the end of his shows to catch the Conan O'Brien show, which Conan completely owns Leno in everything. All you have to do is look at Conan, and you begin to laugh. Kimmel is also funnier in Leno, IMO.

in '09 Jay Leno will retire and Conan will take his place. And I pray to god that Carson Daily doesn't take Conan's follow-up spot... jesus he sucks.

Kimmel's monolouges are almost as bad as Carson's. It's a good show though, when they had that fat kid on it, he was funny. Doesn't he have his own show now?

noodles

I can't stand Jay Leno. The only thing good about the show is Headlines like everyone said, and ironically he has nothing to do with that being funny. Plus, Kevin must be the worst sidekick ever. All he does is laugh at Jay's stale jokes.

Letterman's the best if you ask me. He has the best overall collection of skits (I say collection because nothing beats Conan's Walker Texas Ranger lever), his monologue is usually always great, and he has good interviews. Conan's the future though. Kilborn sucked when he was doing it, and so does his replacement.

Now that I think of it, Jon Stewart is the best after Letterman and will eclipse him soon enough.

Xanarki

Conan is the man.

I think Carson would be better if he actually got moved up (2009 of yeah!) That way, more people will be able to tune in, and so this will encourage him to make better jokes and stuff.

weirdal
Conan is the man.

I think Carson would be better if he actually got moved up (2009 of yeah!) That way, more people will be able to tune in, and so this will encourage him to make better jokes and stuff.

Our NBC affiliate doesn't even show Carson. They just go off the air after Conan. I always wondered what kind of people watch his show, and why NBC even keeps it on the air.

Xanarki

Once in awhile he has good bands, and sometimes some famous guys on (he WAS on MTV you know).

The-end

Hmm ive never heard of this guy what kinda of show is it, comedy?

Sly_Madman
Hmm ive never heard of this guy what kinda of show is it, comedy?

what the hell, are you an eskimo. I didn't know there was internet access in the middle of the arctic. Anyway:

user posted image

That is Jay Leno.

AKA Satan...

His late night talk show is considered "comedy" though he's not funny. His jokes are stale and so is his hair.