3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Itellthetruth

Teen Titans Cancelled?!?!?!?

Itellthetruth

"Things Change," the season- and possibly series-ending episode of Teen Titans, will premiere on Monday at 4 p.m. on Cartoon Network.

Here's how Cartoon Network describes the episode:

"After months of fighting the Brotherhood of Evil around the globe, the Teen Titans are finally back home. But a walk through the city reveals that things are no longer as they remembered. And while Beast Boy wants everything to be just like it was in the past, he has to face the fact that in life things change."  "Things Change" was written by Amy Wolfram.

Is this the end for a show that is great for young and old alike??

No?,you can help by doing this

http://titanstower.com/assets/animated/sit...saveseason6.jpg

Save The Titans!!!!!

please its a great show and it would be bad if it was cancelled

ToyMachine

That show was stupid. I prefer old batman which is a classic. The quality of the art even went down.

JohnCena619

sorry....but wrong forum buddy......

Itellthetruth
That show was stupid. I prefer old batman which is a classic. The quality of the art even went down.

even though i disagree it is your opinion so think what you want

Kippers

This sucks, teen titans rocks, i'll be sure to catch this episode if it really is the last one sad.gif

Afrolicious

Word. Batman was so cool. I remember I would always watch that show. I was so much better than this Teen Titans crap. They need to make a thing to bring back Batman. NANANANANANANA BATMAN!

Itellthetruth

user posted image

you mean this guy?

BCspeed34
I'd much rather have Puffy Ami Yumi and Codename: Kids Next Door removed. They f*cking suck. TT's are okay, compared to that junk. blink.gif

Xihix

Well, Robin kissing him too... So yeah. But I rather have a new classic Superman cartoon.

Sly_Madman

Now for the apocolypse...

What, nothing happened? Oh yeah, nothing good ever came from that show and it's better off gone.

ToyMachine
you mean this guy?

Keep in mind Robin is the main character in Teen Titans. We're on the same boat, buddy.

Muffins

Okay If this happens I'm Going to hate CartoonNetwork.

Itellthetruth

yeah well,oh sh*t,he is

eh, he seems less gay when guys with girlfriends hang with him

Itellthetruth

to prove batman fans wrong

ToyMachine
to prove batman fans wrong

To prove Batman fans what? How is a picture of Batman kissing Robin prove me wrong? Let's assume he's gay, does that make him any less badass? Hell no.

Good game, n00b. Grow up.

Groovy

Good, Teen Titans was such a sh*tty show.

Bring back Cow and Chicken.

MAcSandNinEs

Or Johnny Bravo. Hoo Ha Hay!!-JD

Rown

Rown rampage_ani.gif

Edited by Rown

Sly_Madman
Teen Titans was original.

no, teen titans was the justice leauge with teenagers.

fox09

Cow and Chicken and I R Baboon. Damn, those were good shows.

ninjaedit: stfu Rown.

Groovy
But the thoughts that Cow and Chicken should come back are even more sad imo.. that show was complete garbage. It had no storyline, just one of the many shows created by Cartoon Network that were more of stand alones everytime you saw it.. I guess they are easier to make and think up but come on, originality is good.

I take it you did not like any of Nick's old cartoons then.

Storylines are overrated.

Tuff Luv Capo

even though i disagree it is your opinion so think what you want

Of course it's his opinion you dolt. Who else's could it be? What a pointless post.

I think I caught that show once or twice when flipping channels. Don't watch TV much though, other than when falling asleep to nick at night.

Sly_Madman
But the thoughts that Cow and Chicken should come back are even more sad imo.. that show was complete garbage. It had no storyline, just one of the many shows created by Cartoon Network that were more of stand alones everytime you saw it.. I guess they are easier to make and think up but come on, originality is good.

I take it you did not like any of Nick's old cartoons then.

Storylines are overrated.

well, that all depends. A 2 hour movie needs a storyline, a 15 minute cartoon could do without. Think back to Tom and Jerry. When that comes on I'm as still captivated and a 5 year old with a bouncy ball, and that's just a cat and mouse abusing each other.

Hack.
The best cartoons don't have storylines. Cartoons went wrong when they started making storylines for them. Storylines fit better for Anime. American cartoons are best when each episode stands alone (And makes no sense at all). I.E. - Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Mr.Miffusle

Teen Titans is probably my favourite, or one of my favourite shows, and yes, as of now they haven't renewed it for a new season. But I really hope we see more of it, I know they're coming out with a DTV sometime soon.

If there's not a new season, the show still had a great 5 seasons, and we can still watching the DVD's!

and yes, cow and chicken was amazing.

E.A.B.

Damn, ok. First we had the Pokemon topic, now Teen Titans. Hmm...I'll soon see a teletubies topic sigh.gif. Like many people said, some of the best shows are the ones without a strict plot.

I.E. - Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Oh yes! The best cartons are the ones that..how can say this. Each episode doesn't cnnect to the last one. So you can pick up whichever episode you want, without getting lost in any major plot develoments that maybe happened in the last episode. Something like Futurama too.

OK, about the Titans. I saw it in the begining, it was pretty good. I liked it, sort of. I did have a problem with how retarded the Beast Boy and Cyborg (I think that's his name) were.

"Dood! Wheres the pizza?"

"dood"

"dood"

"dood"

god, I couldn't stand that suicidal.gif. Other than that, it was pretty good. Too bad I've missed a bunch of episodes. To be honest, I don't know when a season ends and another begins. So I don't know exactly at what season stopped watching it, all I can say is, I think I stopped watching it for a year or two. It had its moments, nothing special though. Why are they cancelling it? Ratings dropped or something? Seemed to be going good.

Oh, and I saw the fnal episode. So Terra forgot everything and was somehow revived, leaves it open for another season I supposed. If they wanna replace this show, bring back Johny Bravo icon14.gif.

OR, Courage The Cowardly Dog. No violence or cursing like in South Park, but f*cking hilarious. I really wanna see that show come back on the air. That's...probably the nly Cartoon Network show that I love (not like, love).

Alkaline Trio

I don't understand why Teen Titans had to have a theme song that was sung by Japanese-accented girls. (I think they were Ami and Yumi) Does that give the feeling that kids are watching "authentic" anime? It seemed like they did that on purpose. Cartoon Network is throwing out all these anime attempts. Puffy A&Y, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, and all the horrible anime dubs on Adult Swim. (Like how they butchered and cut out parts of Naruto)

It's like CN's studio has a bunch of Quentin Taratinos running all over the place. "OmG jApAnEzE p3oPLe R teH roXorZ!!!1!1!"

Sly_Madman
I don't understand why Teen Titans had to have a theme song that was sung by Japanese-accented girls. (I think they were Ami and Yumi) Does that give the feeling that kids are watching "authentic" anime? It seemed like they did that on purpose. Cartoon Network is throwing out all these anime attempts. Puffy A&Y, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, and all the horrible anime dubs on Adult Swim. (Like how they butchered and cut out parts of Naruto)

It's like CN's studio has a bunch of Quentin Taratinos running all over the place. "OmG jApAnEzE p3oPLe R teH roXorZ!!!1!1!"

No, it's all about the money. CN is cashing in on the anime craze by selling american made anime to young children. CN is all about the cash, and they won't rest until every culture is butchered and profited off of. Look out, South Africa, you're next.

E.A.B.
Cartoon Network is throwing out all these anime attempts. Puffy A&Y, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, and all the horrible anime dubs on Adult Swim. (Like how they butchered and cut out parts of Naruto)

Actually, Samurai Jack was made long before Naruto, Puffy Ami thingy and Teen Titans. It was actually pretty good. I think it won an award, but now its cancelled.

Oh, and I hate that puffy ami yumi thingy. Always saying stupid sh*t like "Let's rock!!!" then playing a slow mellow song. I also hate hw they always have to play a song or something like that at the begining of every show and then the crowd goes f*cking crazy over their music, like their hot sh*t. Oh, and in the begining, I can't understand what the f*ck they're saying "orimiyamay, sukokan" or something like that. God, why the hell don't they cancel that sh*t.

Look out, South Africa, you're next.

hahaha lol.gif.