3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

CheatSync v0.4

I am liking this program... But I thought you could choose the order of the cheats.

Click on the column headings and it will sort the list for that column... I will add a menu sort ability to the next version...

hey ADe, well I am willing to look for the ones that arent working although, it may take awhile... and I may get interupted doing it, (seeming I have to go apply for ajob)

also quick off topic note- I think you deserve some karma stars at least 1 you helped out alot in the community so if a mod reads this give him good karma please.

edit first I need to know how mnay custom cheas can I hold at once?

Edited by rela82me
hey ADe, well I am willing to look for the ones that arent working although, it may take awhile... and I may get interupted doing it, (seeming I have to go apply for ajob)

also quick off topic note- I think you deserve some karma stars at least 1 you helped out alot in the community so if a mod reads this give him good karma please.

Thanks for the help... Click on the columns and maybe just go through each category at a time... Thanks again for testing...

also quick off topic note- I think you deserve some karma stars at least 1 you helped out alot in  the community so if a mod reads this give him good karma please.

Thanks for the help... Click on the columns and maybe just go through each category at a time... Thanks again for testing...

what Im going to do first is camera and car, I will post a list or PM a list of cheats that DONT work.

I noticed a slight problem with this program... It places all codes WITH comment lines. This gives you an error message in the cheat device. I went back and took out all the comment lines (Like I read my cheats file anyway), and it fits fine now.

Also, what is with double codes? Like the Edison Carter and Vette Fan Smoke Bomb one?

I noticed a slight problem with this program... It places all codes WITH comment lines. This gives you an error message in the cheat device. I went back and took out all the comment lines (Like I read my cheats file anyway), and it fits fine now.

Also, what is with double codes? Like the Edison Carter and Vette Fan Smoke Bomb one?

I don;t understand your error... Could you explain it better...?

Also, I have no control over what people post and there are a lot of cheats... I'm going to get some trusted people to validate the cheats so we can stop this but there is only me and theY4Kman working on this at the minute (oh and rela82me now)...

I noticed a slight problem with this program...  It places all codes WITH comment lines.  This gives you an error message in the cheat device.  I went back and took out all the comment lines (Like I read my cheats file anyway), and it fits fine now.

Also, what is with double codes?  Like the Edison Carter and Vette Fan Smoke Bomb one?

I don;t understand your error... Could you explain it better...?

Also, I have no control over what people post and there are a lot of cheats... I'm going to get some trusted people to validate the cheats so we can stop this but there is only me and theY4Kman working on this at the minute (oh and rela82me now)...

Hey ade he was talking about there was this one cheat that the guy forgot to add a // infront of the text... I have it marked on my list. I am almost done with the cars.

I'm really, really sorry everybody. I feel so bad that I can't do a lot to help right now! If I could, I would, but right now I can't do much. But tomorrow I go home, so I should be able to do a whole heluva lot more. I'm gonna add the members, ratings, and removal systems. I'll also add a forum just for the hell of it. I'm gonna write a help file, too...

So many plans...I'm glad most of the credit is going towards ADe, he deserves it and did a lot of work for this. I just can't wait until he gets the new Delphi tounge.gif Also, I'm gonna make a new, cooler looking layout for the site. In case you haven't noticed, the site is very basic and bland. I'll spice it up cool.gif

The more the merrier with this project, ADe. We gotta get some good, trustworthy mods to help.

I'm really, really sorry everybody. I feel so bad that I can't do a lot to help right now! If I could, I would, but right now I can't do much. But tomorrow I go home, so I should be able to do a whole heluva lot more. I'm gonna add the members, ratings, and removal systems. I'll also add a forum just for the hell of it. I'm gonna write a help file, too...

So many plans...I'm glad most of the credit is going towards ADe, he deserves it and did a lot of work for this. I just can't wait until he gets the new Delphi tounge.gif Also, I'm gonna make a new, cooler looking layout for the site. In case you haven't noticed, the site is very basic and bland. I'll spice it up cool.gif

The more the merrier with this project, ADe. We gotta get some good, trustworthy mods to help.

I would like to be a mod, seeming I am really try to help, testing the cheats that dont work, oh by the way ADE I will send a list of cheats that dont work in a pm, one second

rampage_ani.gif

I can help removing double cheats.

me to... I can also help removin what it's easy to see isn't anything. I'm not gona bother to test cheats out though.

I've modded on some forums a few years ago. I'm working on finding cheats that don't work right now.

So what was the verdict on my icon I posted a few pages back? Yay or nay?

rampage_ani.gif

Here's a list of cheats that are in CheatSync twice:

BreaK Light Always On

Cars Drive On Water

Super Punch & Super Coup De Point, is that the same thing?

Il est <25:68>, how is that possible???

mega bounce (without the #off)

Pop-Up police is a cheat that I made, and it is already posted (from me)

Radio Always Off

Sideways Tires/Wheels

Weapon Cheat 1 Includes Smoke Bomb

Wheelie All The Time

Write glitch hunter noru at bottom of screen

write message at bottom of screen v.? (It is there 3 times in total.)

To put in 1 code:

Give <????> weapon into <????> properties, i'll fix these code to be one code later.

Have Camera/Infinite Camera Shots #1 & #1, i'll make it into 1 code, it is actually already done, but if I can edit the cheat list, I'll remove this and exchange it for the 1 code one.

Bumps & Grinds Mission Timer

Other Mission Times missions

Other Info:

What is a <Wilboss>? (Description is in french)

if you still dont have a logo, you can use this one, if you want. its very simple, and can easily change size and color and stuff, just like what a good logo does. i also can add the version # or anything if you want. it uses the gta font, btw

cheat sync logo

<edit> heres one thats a bit bigger

cheat sync bigger logo

oh and the background is transparent, not white

if you like it, tell me,,

Edited by Sousanator
rampage_ani.gif

Il est <25:68>, how is that possible???

Yes, they are the same, and the latter is possible. The weather just keeps changing constantly.

I'm having a problem with the CheatSync program. Ever since I started it up, it will just sit there saying "Connecting to Server" and when i double click onto the empty area behind "Connecting to server", it will say "Access violation at address 0045A45C in Module 'CheatSync.exe'. Read of address 00000004." And when I try to close the program it will sit there. the only thing that will close it is using Ctri+alt+delete and clicking close about 10 times... can you help me out? confused.gif

rampage_ani.gif

BreaK Light Always On

Sideways Tires/Wheels

the first two were first made by me, I think neon found the brake lights later withour realizing they were already found.

and the sideways cheat is by neon, not dirtmuncher.

dirtmuncher copied a bunch of cheats off gamefaqs and submitted them.

all of his should be removed.

I just would like to request that no one else tries to scan the cheats for ones that don't work/freeze the game. I am about halfway through, and wouldn't want to waste my time, let alone yours. Thanks.

I just would like to request that no one else tries to scan the cheats for ones that don't work/freeze the game. I am about halfway through, and wouldn't want to waste my time, let alone yours. Thanks.

ugh already wasted my time... oh well I well grr... I wanted to help... if there is anything I could do to help feel free... any time...

ugh already wasted my time... oh well I well grr... I wanted to help... if there is anything I could do to help feel free... any time...

Sorry about that. How far are you?

I think that the submit form will save it to cheats2.txt and the mods can look through it and add it to the actual list. Just to save time. wink.gif

Edited by cooldocy795

theres a dude named christipher that has my wheelie all the time cheat,, its exactly the same code name and comments, so i think that was just a wee error..if you can just delete that one,,

and media attention is just the same as my peds follow you code,,

and im wondering the same as cooldocy right now,, is my icon a yeh, or neh,,

im going to edit my other post with anther one thats a bit bigger

I don't care so much about double cheats as I do about ones that don't work..

sorry adepsp, I would have finsihed the list but someone told me they were almost half done...

Sorry everyone, the fan on my CPU went out, so I've been offline for awhile. I almost fried my CPU, which would've really sucked. I lost some of my list, though. So sorry guys, I should've let the other kid do it. I'll be done soon though.

Sorry everyone, the fan on my CPU went out, so I've been offline for awhile. I almost fried my CPU, which would've really sucked. I lost some of my list, though. So sorry guys, I should've let the other kid do it. I'll be done soon though.

I got it now, I almost have them all done... no need for you to do it i am a tester for Ade, its like my job now so dont worry about it..

Ok, here we go:

Original List of Cheats

Checked List of Cheats

List for Cheats I needed to edit/delete

If you think your cheat has been wrongly accussed, let me know. I still have the original list. Each one I deleted I have personally checked (sometimes twice) to see if it works. If it was deleted, then it either didn't work, or it froze the game. I tried three out of each of the sets of weapon property changers, and none of them worked for me. The only ones I didn't check all of was vettefan's mission timers. There were just too many. However, I trust vettefan enough to know they more than likely work.

The dontwork.txt list may differ from what was actually deleted, but it kinda gives you and idea.

Ok, here we go:

Original List of Cheats

Checked List of Cheats

List for Cheats I needed to edit/delete

If you think your cheat has been wrongly accussed, let me know. I still have the original list. Each one I deleted I have personally checked (sometimes twice) to see if it works. If it was deleted, then it either didn't work, or it froze the game. I tried three out of each of the sets of weapon property changers, and none of them worked for me. The only ones I didn't check all of was vettefan's mission timers. There were just too many. However, I trust vettefan enough to know they more than likely work.

The dontwork.txt list may differ from what was actually deleted, but it kinda gives you and idea.

half of those codes worked..... dude, let me do it... you can review over mine if you would like... but those are extremly wrong seeming I have a little more to test.