2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

CheatSync v0.4

can you delet, the unlimited mission timers that were submitted by darius?

he submitted them twice, and I'm getting ready to put mine from a while ago back up, and I want to wait until his are removed.

I doubt he made them himselve, because they're the only cheats from him, and for someones first cheats to be mission timers seems odd.

also dirtmuncher copied neon's sideways tire cheat, maybe you could remove that too, and theres also a sideways tire one with no author, the neon one is the real one.

maybe you could release a version of this that has the ability to submit cheats built right in, and you could only submit them through the program.

then only known cheat makers could get a copy of that one.

or maybe a seperate cheat submission program could be made, and only given to known cheat makers.

then the online submission form could be removed.

it would stop a lot of the repeat cheats, and copied cheats. smile.gif

can you delet, the unlimited mission timers that were submitted by darius?

he submitted them twice, and I'm getting ready to put mine from a while ago back up, and I want to wait until his are removed.

I doubt he made them himselve, because they're the only cheats from him, and for someones first cheats to be mission timers seems odd.

also dirtmuncher copied neon's sideways tire cheat, maybe you could remove that too, and theres also a sideways tire one with no author, the neon one is the real one.

maybe you could release a version of this that has the ability to submit cheats built right in, and you could only submit them through the program.

then only known cheat makers could get a copy of that one.

or maybe a seperate cheat submission program could be made, and only given to known cheat makers.

then the online submission form could be removed.

it would stop a lot of the repeat cheats, and copied cheats. smile.gif

We're going to add a rating system that will filter out all the rubbish... People will be able to rate cheats and the best ones will appear at the top... I'll keep removing junk for the time being and maybe your idea of known cheat makers could be done at some point...

could you do so that the cheat maker cooses a password and with that pssword he could edit or delete that cheat? (that might not be possible though... I don't know any thing about that kind of scriptig)

also that dat glitch still happens to me... I think we write 18/01-2006 (or somthing like that... I'm not completly sure blush.gif )

could you do so that the cheat maker cooses a password and with that pssword he could edit or delete that cheat? (that might not be possible though... I don't know any thing about that kind of scriptig)

also that dat glitch still happens to me... I think we write 18/01-2006 (or somthing like that... I'm not completly sure blush.gif )

Go to Control Panel -> Reginal and Language options and post a pic of the result...

I'm using quite an old language to write this so it doesn't handle universal date formats very well... There has got to be a way around this...

P.S. The password thing is on my list... It's a very basic app at the minute...

That'd be great, ADe could employ mods to remove duplicates and ones that don't work. smile.gif

Can't wait for that update. colgate.gif ~Fenn

That'd be great, ADe could employ mods to remove duplicates and ones that don't work. smile.gif

Can't wait for that update. colgate.gif ~Fenn

All good ideas...

can someone do a bumds n grinds one please

already did.

your time will always be set to zero.

#cheat No "bump and grinds" mission timer//Author: Vettefan88//Category: Car//Description: Your bump and grinds mission timer will never increase, do not use with any other mission timers//Time: 20/01/2006 18:48:51setchar(0x09F6F995, 0x00)

I recently added my cheat, but the author section was blank after I'd submitted it, even though I'd put my name in the Author box. Also, I put it in the catagory 'Cars', which after submission, changed back to Miscellaneous.

In short;

cry.gif ~Fenn

only for the first one sly.gif

it was only zero for the first race?

I'll find the rest of the race times now.

is there a specific race you need the time for?

I'll find that one first.

@etnies: Umm...Let's see...I think we should have a PSP in it, maybe some GTA photos...And I guess a "CS" kinda thing, to stand for CheatSync. But it's ADe's decision, seeing as he has the code for the program.

What kind of photos? Regular photos, or photos of cheats with the cheat device? And what shade of color? Dark, Light? But I'll try to make a good one. Oh, one last question, how big?

only for the first one sly.gif

it was only zero for the first race?

I'll find the rest of the race times now.

is there a specific race you need the time for?

I'll find that one first.

no 2

I think you should change the icons for copy to PSP and Refresh. Usually, refresh is the two arrows, and the download thing would be the one arrow with the earth. But it's switched around. I don't know if that was intentional, but it's just kind of confusing.

can I have my bump and grinds mission timer removed, please smile.gif

I found the timers for all the bump and grind missions+automatic last lap and I want to submit them, but first I want the old one gone. smile.gif

also the remove reflection from cars cheat that's under the unknown author section is mine.

Edited by vettefan88

Ok, you don't have to use it, but I got bored at school and made this little icon. Let me know if you want to use it and I will send you the .ico file. Thanks.

user posted image

I had to make this using Paint, because our school is poor. But I try. wink.gif

Edited by cooldocy795

how come sometimes when i start this up, i dont get all the cheats,, it loads about less than half of them(sometimes 3/4 of them),, so im never sure if there a new code available,,

is it cause i have dialup

Nevermind, it won't work anymore.

I have to go, so if you want to use my crappy icon, it is located here. Sorry for the suckiness.

Edited by cooldocy795

@Fenn, it's the online form... Don't put #cheat SOME_CHEAT_NAME in the code field on the submit form, it confuses the program... theY4kMan needs to sort this out but isn't about right now... The name you enter for the cheat will be converted to #cheat whatever_cheat_name_you_entered...

@vettefan88, could you send me a list of what you would like removed, added or changed via PM at about 4 O'Clock (UK time) tomorrow... I will sort it...

@Watterbottle, i'm right on the date thing... Gonna make it read your Windows Regional Settings from the registry and work it out based on that...

@etnies419, send me some better icons and i'll use them... I added those ones about two mintes before I released this so didn't spend very much time one it... I'd love someone to do some better graphics...

@Sousanator, I made it based on people having broadband access and am not sure what happens on older modems... I hope you can still add cheats and do any of those outfit cheats really work and are they yours or Fenn's, I got confused about that when reading the forum topics...

@cooldocy795, file:// doesn't work and I thought it should also... The language i'm using is really old sad.gif... I'm going to add an Open option to the File menu so you can load a local cheats.txt file but the eventual plan is to have two panels, one that shows the cheats you have on your PSP and one that shows available online cheats... You will be able to move the cheats between the online window and the local PSP window...

ADe

Edited by ADePSP

the outfit things are mine,, they work, but you forgot to add some of the instructions,, they arent a change right away cheat,, its mainly if you havent unlocked that suit yet you can go to the tshirt icon and then you can select it. its also like an invisible clothing on you,, like if you see an avenging angels dude, you turn the avenging angels fatigue on, and then you can do the mission,, this also works for those other missions where you need a certain suit,, execpt for slashtv(you can get in the first marker, but the slashtv door is closed and you cant play it) its wierd,, im trying to get a fully change outfit thing working, but thats it for now,,

and maybe ill think of some logos to make tomorrow if you still need them by then

rampage_ani.gif

I was using CheatSync, I went to "Edit", "Option", I changed the link to my website ( http://www.piczo.com/sacred-phoenix?g=15349331&cr=2 ) and all the cheats were there, but there was "<br>" included everywhere in each end of the phrase. Why is it doing that? Is it because of the website I'm using?

Anyways, how do you make it at your website that it is a notepad text-like webpage (Maybe that will fix it)?

Awesome program by the way biggrin.gif !

I'm amazed it worked at all with that link... The link is HTML and CheatSync works with Plain Text files... The URL location needs to point to a valid cheats.txt file... If you put that webpage on your PSP it wouldn't work with the CheatDevice would it...?

rampage_ani.gif

I haven't tried putting the cheats in the PSP cheat.txt file yet.......perhaps I'll try it now.........

And how do you make a page a .txt page?

EDIT: I have just tried it, and it dosen't quite works well......when I activate it, the effects goes on, also saying "Syntax Error", pointing to the <br>, and when I try to turn it off, it dosen't work so it's on forever unless I load my game, and there are <br> all over the cheat name at the end......

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

You just add the .txt file extension to make it a text file. If you are using a website that let's you submit information, then you probably can't get it to appear as a text file because PHP usually assignes a number to it, like in your URL.

You just add the .txt file extension to make it a text file. If you are using a website that let's you submit information, then you probably can't get it to appear as a text file because PHP usually assignes a number to it, like in your URL.

rampage_ani.gif

I don't think I can do that at piczo.com (The website I'm using)......

HELP WANTED!!!

I've got a boring job for someone... I need someone to go through all the cheats that are posted so far and find the ones that freeze the game... I want to delete the junk ones...

If you find any please post them here so I can get rid of them...

Cheers

ADe

@Waterbottle, i'm right on the date thing... Gonna make it read your Windows Regional Settings from the registry and work it out based on that...

great? smile.gif so I don't need to post a screen or somthing... right?

also could you remove 'Write Waterbottle rox at the bottom of the screen' and 'Write message at bottom of screen v.2'? no reaon to have 3 cheats of the same thing biggrin.gif

@Waterbottle, i'm right on the date thing... Gonna make it read your Windows Regional Settings from the registry and work it out based on that...

great? smile.gif so I don't need to post a screen or somthing... right?

also could you remove 'Write Waterbottle rox at the bottom of the screen' and 'Write message at bottom of screen v.2'? no reaon to have 3 cheats of the same thing biggrin.gif

Download it again... It should work based on your Windows settings now...

What the hell... (This is on the Cheatsync)

Unlimited taxi mission timer

This will give you unlimited ambulane mission timer, do not use with any other mission timers

Author - Vettefan88

Erm? confused.gif