4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

CheatSync v0.4

It's really cool that you made this!

Cool, glad you like it... Find some cheats and start adding them... I WANT MORE...!!! biggrin.gif

ADe

Ok, I'm back! Well, it seems that when I gave you access to the test server, ade, it overrided the /cheats access, but now you can get on. I fixed the submit form thing, too. Does anybody have any comments with the server/website?

And the \' bug cannot be fixed, from what I know of. Because I use those marks in the script, it changes them automatically...Sorry confused.gif

I will add an online help section soon. I may even make an offline one...I'll only do the offline one if I make an install package for this. But before that ever happens, we gotta fix some bugs + get an official icon tounge.gif.

That's the cue...We really need somebody to make an icon. I can't do it until I get back home from NJ. Oh, and ADe, if you've seen the contacts section, I only have me there. I can do everything when I get back, but if you really want to get put there now, you can copy and paste my contacts table and input your info.

Well, merry Christmas! cool.gif

Edited by theY4Kman

Okay, we have a problem. Every time I enter a cheat, it won't post my name. It shows my name in the comfirmation dialog box, but not after the DB reloads.

It's the perfect traction cheat by the way.

Nice, but the first thing i was greeted with when I installed it was a cheat telling me "You can suck my balls if you wanted to, but I dont" I think you should approve each cheat rather than let anything in.

i recently made some awesome cheats. visitMY TOPIC

If everyone made their own cheat thread, it would be very vrowded. Please just post in the official thread.

Nice, but the first thing i was greeted with when I installed it was a cheat telling me "You can suck my balls if you wanted to, but I dont" I think you should approve each cheat rather than let anything in.

I know, all cleaned up now... For the time being i'm having to check and clean up sh*te like that but eventually the submit form will not allow it and will verify cheat code...

It's version 0.1 so keep wih us and it will get better... In the time being, I'll keep watch and delete spam as it comes up...

ADe

I know, all cleaned up now... For the time being i'm having to check and clean up sh*te like that but eventually the submit form will not allow it and will verify cheat code...

It's version 0.1 so keep wih us and it will get better... In the time being, I'll keep watch and delete spam as it comes up...

ADe

Mike tells me you did something with the form validator...That should help a bit. I'll try to put it in, if you've not. Tomorrow I may go hiking and get my legs out of their stiff era. I'm pretty booked for the next week.

I have to get back home to start anything, and when I do get home, I'll have so much work to do, I'll blow by balls off. Then when I finally finish my late work, it'll be a weekday...Which means more work...I can do most of my stuff on weekday evenings, but just remember that I have a family, too. I do have a life tounge.gif

right i got 1 question can u be multiplayer characters

Oh my f*cking god. I'm starting to think that your intellect is nonexistant. I think I may have some thoughts that your brain is not existant.

Ok, let me answer this and get it out of the way.

STOP f*ckING ASKING IF YOU CAN BE MULTIPLAYER PEOPLE...OR 8-BALL, OR ANY OTHER PERSON!!! PEOPLE WILL GODDAMN GET AROUND TO IT!!! AND YOU SHOULD LEARN THAT 8-BALL IS NOT f*ckING POSSIBLE AFTER THE 67TH f*ckING PERSON SAYS "HELL NO!!!"

Ok, write that down. That way we don't make the flame count against you 68.

Oh, make sure you use text files when you open up a cheat list.

Edited by theY4Kman

rampage_ani.gif

I was using CheatSync, I went to "Edit", "Option", I changed the link to my website ( http://www.piczo.com/sacred-phoenix?g=15349331&cr=2 ) and all the cheats were there, but there was "<br>" included everywhere in each end of the phrase. Why is it doing that? Is it because of the website I'm using?

Anyways, how do you make it at your website that it is a notepad text-like webpage (Maybe that will fix it)?

Awesome program by the way biggrin.gif !

rampage_ani.gif

I was using CheatSync, I went to "Edit", "Option", I changed the link to my website ( http://www.piczo.com/sacred-phoenix?g=15349331&cr=2 ) and all the cheats were there, but there was "<br>" included everywhere in each end of the phrase. Why is it doing that? Is it because of the website I'm using?

Anyways, how do you make it at your website that it is a notepad text-like webpage (Maybe that will fix it)?

Awesome program by the way biggrin.gif !

I'm amazed it worked at all with that link... The link is HTML and CheatSync works with Plain Text files... The URL location needs to point to a valid cheats.txt file... If you put that webpage on your PSP it wouldn't work with the CheatDevice would it...?

i can use this as i don't have a internet connection at home and i can't use programs at sixth form.

can people still post new cheats on the boards

i can use this as i don't have a internet connection at home and i can't use programs at sixth form.

You can access the full list of cheats in our db here,

http://cheats.y4kstudios.com/cheats.txt

It's the master list... New cheats will get added to the bottom...

ADe

Go and make us some examples and we'll choose the best one... biggrin.gif

Nice, and fast developed... biggrin.gif

EDIT: When I start the program, i'm getting an error..

The error is: '01/18/2006 18:04:00' is not a valid date and time.

It is because i'm from The Netherlands and can I ignore the error?

Please let me know...

Edited by Karoi

Please let me know...

The error is to do with sorting the dates... You can ignore it for now but you wont see the lastest cheats at the top of the list... You might get lucky and they will be at the bottom...

Could you post a picture of what it looks like at the top of the list and what it looks like at the bottom...?

Please let me know...

The error is to do with sorting the dates... You can ignore it for now but you wont see the lastest cheats at the top of the list... You might get lucky and they will be at the bottom...

Could you post a picture of what it looks like at the top of the list and what it looks like at the bottom...?

Will do,please hold on....

It's just irritating, I must click like 50 times before I can use this program... wink.gif

allright danm chill just its a new device so i wanted to know if it worked

Just thought you'd ask 40 people to make sure, eh? dozingoff.gif ~Fenn

That had nothing to do with the topic, so shut up.

Anyways...I'm going hiking today with my family, so I won't be in. I made a few minor changes.

@ade: I'm doing some testing with the description textarea. It's going pretty well. It may be up tomorrow or Sunday.

@etnies: Umm...Let's see...I think we should have a PSP in it, maybe some GTA photos...And I guess a "CS" kinda thing, to stand for CheatSync. But it's ADe's decision, seeing as he has the code for the program.

@AdePSP,

Here are the screenshots....

Begin of list, with error (Just started the program):

user posted image

And after alot of click, and at the end of the list:

user posted image

Greetz

I can also try to make an icon for your program.

what size does the desktop icon have to be, and what format?

and how big would you want an official icon/logo to be for the program?

I can also try to make an icon for your program.

what size does the desktop icon have to be, and what format?

and how big would you want an official icon/logo to be for the program?

The desktop icon needs to be a .ico file and I think Windows XP icons are 48x48...

OK, I know what the date problem is... It's because you guys in the Netherlands write dates like this,

18-01-2006

UK people write them like this,

18/01/2006

and US people write them like this,

01/18/2006

I'd made it work for UK and US but didn't realize you did this in the Netherlands...

Is there anyone out there that writes their dates in any other way...?

Version 0.1.1 has this bug fixed and I have also added a Tools menu with a Cheat Validator...

http://cheats.y4kstudios.com/CheatSync.exe

allright danm chill just its a new device so i wanted to know if it worked

Just thought you'd ask 40 people to make sure, eh? dozingoff.gif ~Fenn

That had nothing to do with the topic, so shut up.

Anyways...I'm going hiking today with my family, so I won't be in. I made a few minor changes.

@ade: I'm doing some testing with the description textarea. It's going pretty well. It may be up tomorrow or Sunday.

@etnies: Umm...Let's see...I think we should have a PSP in it, maybe some GTA photos...And I guess a "CS" kinda thing, to stand for CheatSync. But it's ADe's decision, seeing as he has the code for the program.

Dude, grow the f*ck up. So we had a little arguement a few weeks ago, get over it. ~Fenn