1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Post your own cheats made with cheatmaker

If that huge load of codes doesn't work try this for Inf Uzi Ammo:

#cheat Inf Uzi Ammo// Inf Uzi Ammosetchar(0x994C9CB, 0xFF);

It's tried and and tested and may I just say:

kingvercetti celebrates his first cheat code!

Edit: Got another. This makes all pistols act like an M4. Please note, you MUST have your pistol highlighted for this to actually work.

#cheat M4 Pistol// When activating, you must be highlighted on a pistol.setchar(0x994C988, 0x1A);

Edited by kingvercetti

I found funny thing in offsets off the car, on line 0x080 and now i want to make a cheat but it didnt work, waht should i write in the cheat.txt?

#cheat LOL

setshort(0x080, 23); (For example)

Of person offets:

#cheat Screw

// by Mo ;D

setshort(0x0196, 16);

setshort(0x0196, 16);

setshort(0x0196, 16);

setshort(0x0196, 16); (The cheatmaker always says wrong syntax or wrong offset or something like this..)

Please help me! I want to have my cheat so that i can turn they on!

PS. If you can explaine it with not so difficult words, i am german... wink.gif

For chrislawrence:

// by chrislawrance, requires CheatDevice 0.7c#cheat Unlock Camera Positionsetchar(pplayer + 0x560, 0x00);#cheat Lock Camera Positionsetchar(pplayer + 0x560, 0x01);

tested it and it works.

when locking the camera turn it on and then off, it'll remained locked, same thing for unlocking it.

Edited by edisoncarter

For chrislawrence:

// by chrislawrance, requires CheatDevice 0.7c#cheat Unlock Camera Positionsetchar(pplayer + 0x560, 0x00);#cheat Lock Camera Positionsetchar(pplayer + 0x560, 0x01);

tested it and it works.

when locking the camera turn it on and then off, it'll remained locked, same thing for unlocking it.

Nice cheat i think it will coem in usefull for video's smile.gif

Edited by edisoncarter

thanks vette for making code if it works for me then i was making the code wrong. cant test till tonight l8r.

found out you cant drive at same time.

if sum1 can fix this i would b grateful

Constant 100. Isn't that not decreasing?

How much use would that be? You couldn't buy any guns, as I know that most of them, if not all, cost over 100 dollars.

The real way to do this would be to check HexEditor while buying guns, so that you could find the decreasing value and set it to 00. This way, the cheat really would be 'Money Never Decreases', As it will still increase, and will stay at the same ammount of money you had before, instead of 100. At the moment, it's 'Money Never Decreases, Inreases, or Gets Used'. ~Fenn

As you know, some of EdisonCarters cheats need aggressive drivers to work for all the ped cars so I thought this would be handy:

#cheat Aggressive Drivers ONsetchar(0x08B4BC10, 1);#cheat Aggressive drivers OFF setchar(0x08B4BC10, 0);

This is also my very first code smile.gif

Edited by GangsterOfGTA
As you know, some of EdisonCarters cheats need aggressive drivers to work for all the ped cars so I thought this would be handy:

#cheat Aggressive Drivers ON setchar(0x08B4BC10, 1);setchar(0x08B4BC10, 1);#cheat Aggressive drivers OFF setchar(0x08B4BC10, 0);setchar(0x08B4BC10, 0);

cool taht si helpful for when your else where palying the game (not in your home) and dont have acses to the code (its not easy to remember) ncie oen there

thanks, thats the problem i had. I was playing LCS and my brother was on the computer and I wanted to use aggressive drivers but I didnt know it. I eventually got on but the next day my brother was on again and I forgot the cheat so I decided to learn how to use cheat maker and make this code

thanks, thats the problem i had. I was playing LCS and my brother was on the computer and I wanted to use aggressive drivers but I didnt know it. I eventually got on but the next day my brother was on again and I forgot the cheat so I decided to learn how to use cheat maker and make this code

good for you i hope to make some cheats tomorowc smile.gif

#cheat Aggressive Drivers ON setchar(0x08B4BC10, 1);setchar(0x08B4BC10, 1);#cheat Aggressive drivers OFF setchar(0x08B4BC10, 0);setchar(0x08B4BC10, 0);

Not to be a bitch, but it should really be:

#cheat Aggressive Drivers ON

setchar(0x08B4BC10, 1);

#cheat Aggressive drivers OFF

setchar(0x08B4BC10, 0); ~Fenn

100 packages collected:

//This says you collected 100 packages. made by vettefan#cheat 100 packages collectedsetint(0x08B89AD4, 100);

devil.gif

//Just for fun. made by vettefan#cheat Joke Package Cheat, 666 collectedsetint(0x08B89AD4, 666);

#cheat Money Never Decreases

setfloat(0x08B89ACC, 100);

What? That code simply sets your money to a constant 100. sneaky2.gif ~Fenn

Put the code in. When you turn the code on, your money will keep increasing and it will never stop. Before I got bored watching it increase, I had over $200,000,000. And if you turn the code back off, your money will still increase.

With this cheat you can walk around Liberty City with LCFR playing.

After you have put LCFR on, you can cycle through the radio stations like you would in a car.

setchar(0x08E6977F, 1);

~Fenn

I GOT IT!!! Wow, my first cheat...

Finally, you can never get busted! Here it is, the locked car cheat!

#cheat Locked Car// Once you've gotten in a car, you can't get out, and // no one can get in! Now you can't get busted OR wasted...// Except for when a tank blows your car up...// Requires CheatDevice 0.7c+setchar(pcar + 0x21D, 1)setchar(pcar + 0x21E, 1)#offsetchar(pcar + 0x21D, 0)setchar(pcar + 0x21E, 0)

It's been tested and it works. Now the only thing to fear is tanks! But that will soon not be a limitation...I'm working on that one...

**UPDATE**

It works with bikes, too!!!

Edited by theY4Kman

Some extreme kudos to you, theY4Kman, that cheat could come incredibley handy.

As for my current project, I'm planning to capture the increase in tyre size after the Bigger Bike Wheels cheat has been entered, and make it so that they keep increasing for as long as this cheat is on. ~Fenn

I GOT IT!!! Wow, my first cheat...

Finally, you can never get busted! Here it is, the locked car cheat!

#cheat Locked Car// Once you've gotten in a car, you can't get out, and // no one can get in! Now you can't get busted OR wasted...// Except for when a tank blows your car up...// Requires CheatDevice 0.7c+setchar(pcar + 0x21D, 1)setchar(pcar + 0x21E, 1)#offsetchar(pcar + 0x21D, 0)setchar(pcar + 0x21E, 0)

It's been tested and it works. Now the only thing to fear is tanks! But that will soon not be a limitation...I'm working on that one...

**UPDATE**

It works with bikes, too!!!

wow nice cheat man biggrin.gif will come in very handy

#cheat Invisible Flamethrowersetchar(pplayer + 0x594, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Melee weaponsetchar(pplayer + 0x5b0, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Grenadesetchar(pplayer + 0x5cc, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Shotgunsetchar(pplayer + 0x604, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Handgunsetchar(pplayer + 0x5e8, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Assault Riflesetchar(pplayer + 0x63c, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Heavy Weaponsetchar(pplayer + 0x658, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Snipersetchar(pplayer + 0x674, 0x1F);

Gives all the weapons Flamethrower properties. Be careful when using 'Invisible Flamethrower' (it's actually the 'fist' weapon slot but I called it invisible instead for a better description) because sometimes once you have turned it on you cannot change weapons.

#cheat Invisible Flamethrowersetchar(pplayer + 0x594, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Melee weaponsetchar(pplayer + 0x5b0, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Grenadesetchar(pplayer + 0x5cc, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Shotgunsetchar(pplayer + 0x604, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Handgunsetchar(pplayer + 0x5e8, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Assault Riflesetchar(pplayer + 0x63c, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Heavy Weaponsetchar(pplayer + 0x658, 0x1F);#cheat Flamethrower Snipersetchar(pplayer + 0x674, 0x1F);

Gives all the weapons Flamethrower properties. Be careful when using 'Invisible Flamethrower' (it's actually the 'fist' weapon slot but I called it invisible instead for a better description) because sometimes once you have turned it on you cannot change weapons.

Coll cheats man smile.gif

blush.gif im stuk i dont no how to use the cheatmaker can sum1 tell mi how to use it

read the FAQ

it's a big chance that you don't have the braincapasity to use it though