3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

LCStunting Collab.

wow. i love these stunt vids. I wonder where i can find more of them. i looked through this part of this site and found a few good ones. i would love to be able to stunt well.

practice practice practice.

lol i hit the tree but i never did the infinite ballance cheat lol!! i intended to hit the tree to slow me down, because i finished doin my stunt,

for one try it ya self with 333Mhz

get a pcj600

slow down time to 0.5 then record, using that you can see wat your doin in slower motion

Edited by D33p-c0d3

we can tell. it was flaiming for much longer then normal after all. yours just basicly sucked. as did mine.

edit: you updated so i have to say

I"m glad you corected you mistake.

i actully like making these vids.. its really easy and im having a blast!!

*is glad "GTA" made a game ware you can do more!!!*

2 is a prime number inlove.gif

Here is my second stunt in that area

user posted image

Edited by D33p-c0d3

omfg. thats a great stunt.  you had to have used never fall of your buke in that.

lol nah i neva lol i laughed my head of when i fished it!!

when recording it slows it down so you have a better chance of pulling the stunt off lol, i used that slow motion as my advantage tounge.gif

Edited by D33p-c0d3

do you have a place on the list of who has what position in the vid? I don't. not unless fenn decides I"m in with my car grind.

I just tonight di a great flip off the billboards after the bridge. i the did it a few more times untill i was pooring black smoke. the i did it one last time and i turned on the recorder when i left the bridge. i hit the sign, cought fire, whent up. can off flipped (kinda), landed, then exploded. it was great.

I got the vid if someone wants to see it. i think it might be a good addition to the video.

omfg. thats a great stunt.  you had to have used never fall of your buke in that.

when recording it slows it down so you have a better chance of pulling the stunt off lol, i used that slow motion as my advantage tounge.gif

omg that is an awesome stunt i cant grind at all! and here you come and do it by accident aaaand after a stunt!!

omg that is an awesome stunt i cant grind at all! and here you come and do it by accident aaaand after a stunt!!

the stunt was the grind lol... i had to pick up speed someware so i thought ahh ill jump across that instead.. and managed to pull it off tounge.gif

I"m putting this up because i don't think my car grind id good enough. this is slightly original in that i whent in intending to explode. the billbord flip has been over played but i think this one is quite good.

boom

I think if you don't use my other onein slot 11 i request this one. it's still your video and you probably don't need my crap but i noticed you have alot of room left in the lineup and so many people haven't finnished there stunts. I thought it'd be nice to know you have a space or to filled in.

Edited by piisyourffriend
by the way. i have a vid of a karuma, i think it is at least, grinding the cerv on the left side of the lift bridge entering ssv. it's kind of slow but it could be edited to after i get up to speed. I"ll post it eventualy. I"m hoping for spot 11 but i might suck to much. i haven't watched it scince i recorded it.

edit: here is my vid. i hope it doesn't suck to bad.

the bad car grind

even more edit: are we alowed to use cheats like no wanted stars or locking the time so it's always sunny? I can see why you wouldn't want physics inhancing cheats because they make things look fake but what about other things like super jump so you don't have to spend so much time getting back to your bike. i saw a few sunken ramp trucks in a few gifs that make stunts way more original.

lol that is maddddd wow.gif

I"m putting this up because i don't think my car grind id good enough.  this is slightly original in that i whent in intending to explode.  the billbord flip has been over played but i think this one is quite good.

boom

ROTFL that is mad biggrin.gif first time ive seen that good job icon14.gif

EDIT: mad = very exciting biggrin.gif

EDIT2: maddddd = it was funny biggrin.gif v good

im 19 rofl

Edited by D33p-c0d3

ANOTHER TWO

i show the cheat device on second one to prove i aint using no cheats that would affect the stunt .

user posted image

user posted image

EDIT: i bounced hard off that part of the billboard huh tounge.gif

Edited by D33p-c0d3

everyone does the billbord. but as far as showing the cheat device to show that there where no cheats that affect driving. it was a split second thing. i couldn't read crap.

everyone does the billbord. but as far as showing the cheat device to show that there where no cheats that affect driving. it was a split second thing. i couldn't read crap.

right click save it to your computer and open it up in paint tounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

we kind of stole this thread for the night didn't we. i wish someone could tell me what they think. if those stunts need work I"d like to know.

we kind of stole this thread for the night didn't we. i wish someone could tell me what they think. if those stunts need work I"d like to know.

what happens to my stunts in here bored.gif

i hope no one steals them.

btw i got time stamped copys so be carefull bois teehee. devil.gif

PLZ stop posting crappy pointless stunts, and there´s no need to tell people to not steal your stunts, they are

so easy that everyone can do them. So please stop these stunts, post them in the animationtopic if you feel you have to.

that counts bigger when you do stunts that have potential to kill your car. i say throw them out and redo them.

edit: the stunts I did where not ment ot be pointless. sorry about that.

that counts bigger when you do stunts that have potential to kill your car. i say throw them out and redo them.

edit: the stunts I did where not ment ot be pointless. sorry about that.

asif thos stunts above would make the bike explode, gahahahahahaha.

seriouslly funny..

i just didn't wanna damage the bike.. lolllll

ok dude. at some point I"m gona have to put you on mute because this thread got way to much stuff by you. you didn't even request a position in the vid lineup. you are simply posting vids. While the clips i made where bad, they where still intended for review and posibly a place in the vid. Ask fenn for a spot.

edit: not that I"m able to mute anyone. I don't even know if i have an ignore list.

Edited by piisyourffriend
ANOTHER TWO

i show the cheat device on second one to prove i aint using no cheats that would affect the stunt .

user posted image

user posted image

EDIT: i bounced hard off that part of the billboard huh tounge.gif

you could have made a cheat with cheatmaker and cheated with that icon14.gif

I don't mean that I don't belive you.. it's just that you could have cheated

ANOTHER TWO

user posted image

user posted image

EDIT: i bounced hard off that part of the billboard huh  tounge.gif

you could have made a cheat with cheatmaker and cheated with that icon14.gif

I don't mean that I don't belive you.. it's just that you could have cheated

was there any cheats that i could have used.. and what ones if you think i did? rofl..

ok dude. at some point I"m gona have to put you on mute because this thread got way to much stuff by you. you didn't even request a position in the vid lineup. you are simply posting vids.  While the clips i made where bad, they where still intended for review and posibly a place in the vid.  Ask fenn for a spot.

edit: not that I"m able to mute anyone.  I don't even know if i have an ignore list.

ok erm what is this place for lol? and ive asked this b4 lol...

what do they do to my vids?

oops doubble post blush.gif