1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

LCStunting Collab.

Yes, I will use your new stunt instead.

Here's my part by the way.

user posted image

Despite how much it looks like I use low gravity, It's purely pot-luck that I got shot up that far. ~Fenn

no cheats... they are just a couple i liked

EDIT: got a few more... again but i cant do any for a lil cause my battery is dead sad.gif

user posted image

i like this one a bit

user posted image

this one is okay

user posted image

i like this one too

user posted image

stupid truck.

user posted image

see me? im a pimp

Edited by futuramadude

With enough speed you could climb walls. The cheat is not used, I did this even before the cheat device .1 was released.

user posted image

With enough speed you could climb walls. The cheat is not used, I did this even before the cheat device .1 was released.

user posted image

You can do the same thing in staunton on the billboards. When you cross the bridge from portland to staunton, just keep speeding straight and you'll see them. You can ride stright up 'em.

user posted image

You can do the same thing in staunton on the billboards. When you cross the bridge from portland to staunton, just keep speeding straight and you'll see them. You can ride stright up 'em.

And also the hangar in the airport from the mission where you have to bring the bodies to donald love the second time. I might upload a video later on.

I have the video of the billboard, but file lodge isn't working for me or else I'd post it.

EDIT: Oh and Fenn if you're gonna use one of my clips for the movie just choose wich ever one you like the best. Im just screwing around and recording cool stuff. But im still working on getting a perfect landing on a couple of spots.

Edited by futuramadude
I have the video of the billboard, but file lodge isn't working for me or else I'd post it.

EDIT: Oh and Fenn if you're gonna use one of my clips for the movie just choose wich ever one you like the best. Im just screwing around and recording cool stuff. But im still working on getting a perfect landing on a couple of spots.

turn.gif I'll put you on the list as finished; and pick one that I like the best when I come home from school today. ~Fenn

PART 5

user posted image

I forgot competely about this, here's one I did, I like it because of the clean landing.

I just noticed it looks like I had the ride on walls thing on, but I didn't, I recorded this before that feature was added, and you'd also be able to tell if I had it on because the bike would "sway" as I spun.

Edited by vettefan88
PART 5

user posted image

I forgot competely about this, here's one I did, I like it because of the clean landing.

I just noticed it looks like I had the ride on walls thing on, but I didn't, I recorded this before that feature was added, and you'd also be able to tell if I had it on because the bike would "sway" as I spun.

No you didn't record that before Bikes On Walls came out, as the HUD is turned off, which happens automatically in later versions. ~Fenn

What tells you he didn´t  put off the hud by himself ? I use no hud and radar since I started stunting...

Right, ok. ~Fenn

Altough it could be made using "WallRide", the vid is to short to tell.In this case I guess I´ll believe you vette wink.gif

@fenn: There´s still the working thing next to my name so I guess the fixed link didn´t work, I´ll post the vid again to make sure you get it:

user posted image

Edited by Eichhorn
I recorder 170 gifs yesterday, (half of those were "oops" and "aw godamnit!") and im going to do more today!

I need a better editing program.

yeah, I record alot of mistakes, I think the ability to set the video counter back one would be great, I asked edison in the cheat device thread, but got no reply.

user posted image

And also the hangar in the airport from the mission where you have to bring the bodies to donald love the second time. I might upload a video later on.

wheres this vid? coz i found the hanger but i dunno where you can drive stright at it and go up it?

but i did find a cock up in the game, the handers open and if you go into it and look back at the doors, each corner is see through but you cant drive through it. its like a gap

go outside and look at the other side the door clearly is over the bit thats ment to be open

user posted image

Edited by lloyd

wheres this vid? coz i found the hanger but i dunno where you can drive stright at it and go up it?

but i did find a cock up in the game, the handers open and if you go into it and look back at the doors, each corner is see through but you cant drive through it. its like a gap

go outside and look at the other side the door clearly is over the bit thats ment to be open

user posted image

Here it is. And yes, that's the same hangar. I didn't do it as high though.