Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GhostOfGM

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

GhostOfGM

Does anyone else watch this crime investigation show? I just started watching it about 2 months ago by mistake. I was flipping through the channels, than I had to go outside, so I just left the TV on and left. After I came back, that show was on, and I couldn't find the control. So I just sat down and watched it. tounge.gif

The actors they have for SVU have extrememly good talent and are perfect for Detectives. Though, isn't it strange that Ice-T use to be a "Cop Killer" and now he's one himself? I call that a serious change of mind. tounge.gif

So what are your opinions on the show? New episodes come on NBC every Tuesday, while USA shows replays every weekday at 6 Central Time.

Logic3

Well I watch a Law & Order, not sure which, but it has Vincent D'Onofrio (the dude who played Private Gomer Pyle/Leonard Lawrence in FMJ)

Yeah, good show that.

Groovy
Well I watch a Law & Order, not sure which, but it has Vincent D'Onofrio (the dude who played Private Gomer Pyle/Leonard Lawrence in FMJ)

Yeah, good show that.

Thats Criminal Intent, good show.

The Law & Order series and it's spinoffs are the only TV I'v been watching for the past few months. Really the only show nowadays that can hold my interest for an entire episode.

just another thug
I like all the Law & Orders, but SVU is one of my least favorites. I've always liked the original the best.

Mr Killer
I always prefered SVU, mainly because I could remember the characters well and more happened in the episode.

J-zilla

Munch (ice-t's partener) is the guy doing stand-up in Scarface when frank tries to kill Tony

true story