4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL] SA Camera Hack v1.2

Stretchnutter

Cornbreadbreed
Bump..I can't seem to lock the camera. I am able to lock the camera views and position for weapons,cars,bikes,and cj on my laptop with windows xp sp2 but my Desktop has Vista SP1 and I downloaded the fix to use SA Cam Hack v1.2 on vista, but I can't lock the views! any help would be greatly appreciated

Put this in your System32, dx8vb.dll search the download on google, Click start, search CMD, right click and run as admin, then type this "regsvr32 dx8vb.dll"

(without commas).

BTW how do u make a first person view?

do you know how to get SA Studios working on Vista? I got sp.1 also. My Vistas fully updated.

• 1 month later...
Bump..I can't seem to lock the camera. I am able to lock the camera views and position for weapons,cars,bikes,and cj on my laptop with windows xp sp2 but my Desktop has Vista SP1 and I downloaded the fix to use SA Cam Hack v1.2 on vista, but I can't lock the views! any help would be greatly appreciated

Put this in your System32, dx8vb.dll search the download on google, Click start, search CMD, right click and run as admin, then type this "regsvr32 dx8vb.dll"

(without commas).

BTW how do u make a first person view?

do you know how to get SA Studios working on Vista? I got sp.1 also. My Vistas fully updated.

What happens when u open it??

if i try to change the view, all the in-camera views aren't available...like the dashboard view from inside the car....any idea how to get that?

if i try to change the view, all the in-camera views aren't available...like the dashboard view from inside the car....any idea how to get that?

delete the settings file for your Camhack and reopen it

Nah, 1.0. I'm playing on SA:MP....it won't give me the in-car views though, or any normal views. The mod stays Enabled, and it switches through all of the CamHack views, but the actual camera angle doesn't change... sad.gif

camhack is great man... but dont work on samp does it?

can u make something or tell us how to do it work on samp?

thx

It's not SUPPOSED to work with SAMP (as the SAMP team has worked to disable mods/trainer type apps, which CamHack is), although some people have gotten it to work. I've seen screenshots of this, but no one seems to want to explain HOW they got it working.

Nah, 1.0. I'm playing on SA:MP....it won't give me the in-car views though, or any normal views. The mod stays Enabled, and it switches through all of the CamHack views, but the actual camera angle doesn't change... sad.gif

So we'll just say MAYBE and leave it at that. smile.gif

Doesnt work on SAMP

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=225515&st=40

Look at page 3

Edited by ThaDoggfather

Yeah, I read that...but then I tried the fix for SAMP, and it at least let me choose the views(free roam camera works..)

and I also saw this video on youtube, showing the in-car views working fine on SA:MP...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff89HVq9Jr4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff89HVq9Jr4)

I'm wondering if the problem is server-side...?

Yeah, I read that...but then I tried the fix for SAMP, and it at least let me choose the views(free roam camera works..)

and I also saw this video on youtube, showing the in-car views working fine on SA:MP...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff89HVq9Jr4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff89HVq9Jr4) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff89HVq9Jr4)

I'm wondering if the problem is server-side...?

Did u use his link to rapidshare?

• 2 months later...

hello i have a camhack v 1.1 problem.At first it didnt start and i had do download a dll file from the internett.now it starts but it says that this program is not responding.I am using windows vista

• 2 weeks later...
The Horror Is Alive

I'm having the same problem...

Mine doesn't start? I have Vista and I've done the .dll and register cam hack opens but if I go in game and press * nothing happens it won't enable and I have cam hack open?..

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed the left and right look angle adjustment feature is missing from SA cam hack. I liked that feature in the VC one. It made using the in car view better for me because I could easily look left or right at a 45 degree angle to get a better view around corners. I really dont like using the mouse to look around in the car while driving.

Is there another way I can adjust the look angles? Or would I have to wait for another version?

• 4 months later...

is there anyway to use cam hack to get first person shooter mode?

would be great

Edited by Mike Ryan

• 1 month later...
blush.gif Yep, "V for View". I was thinking the saCamHack had its own special key assigned for the additional views. The instructions are good, but some details to clarify the controls are maybe missing.

Is there a way to lessen the lag in the keyboard controls when saCamHack is running?

The in-car view is great!

user posted image

Cheers biggrin.gif

How can I make that view? Please tell me I can't understand how to make then set the position that I want sad.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hey can u make a cleo mod that make u able to get inside view car. Just like Sa cam hack and fps mod but fps is only for cj when u get in car it put it to normal Thanks man i wish u good icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif on that

And by the way my email is [email protected] just email me when its out

Edited by clarens56

• 2 weeks later...

Well what i was saying is. Can u make a .cs mod for it beacuse i have window vista and i have sa camhack v1.2 but it doesn't work when i open it its not responding.

U can make like safps mod, go and try safps mod and u will be able to take some option and make it. And see what im trying to tell u.

And by the email if u understand or make the .cs mod icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gifsuicidal.gifsmile.gif

For Vista:

1) Download the dx8vb.dll extension. Google it.

2) Once downloaded,put it in your C:/Windows/System32 (if in Vista 64-bit,in Windows/syswow64)

3) Register it by opening Command Prompt in your computer.

4) Write this : "regsvr32 dx8vb.dll" without the quote in the CMD.

Now enjoy your SACamHack in Vista.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I shooting video of the games, so I need advice on how to set the camera to be behind the wheel, and drive with this in-car camera. In SA-MP can not, only in SP. Thank you for your advice.

btw.: sorry for my bad english blush.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I am posting this to clear up any confusion about switching views with SaCamHack. the key used to switch camera views is not built into the trainer but is the same key you would use to change camera modes with the trainer disabled.

• 1 month later...