4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
edisoncarter

CheatDevice v0.8 for LCS

GTA4LYF

I am sorry for bringing up such a dumb question. I am not very good with all of this stuff about making your own cheats with construction mode. Once I download version .9, what next. I kind of understand the move commands and objects commands with the X,Y,Z cordinates. But not much past that. Can someone put together a DUMMYS Guid to making your own cheats with the construction mode with a PSP. It is probably easier than I think. Please someone explain the basics on how to do this.

Sousanator

its pretty self explainitory,, you dont need to think about the code at all,, just go in construction mode on your psp and youll see,, any other questions you have, were probably answered in this thread

-Phoenix-

rampage_ani.gif

Here is some videos on No Garage Door:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Mox

How did you do that?Maybe this is the way to delete objects in Construction Mode... icon14.gif

etnies419
How did you do that?Maybe this is the way to delete objects in Construction Mode... icon14.gif

No, I think it just happens when you use a garage door in construction mode or for a mod. Before taking the code from anywhere else, it takes it from a place with a garage door. That's my guess at least.

makaveli 7

when i go to my place im contructing there is pieces missing then i load again and if im lucky it might be there how do i stop this

and when i spawn a wall a piece of my place appears in its place its not that like lets say im spawning a gun a wall will appear and when i place the wall and load again the gun appears where i place the wall like an illision a wall apperas but its actually somthing else can sombody here help me

Sousanator

No, I think it just happens when you use a garage door in construction mode or for a mod. Before taking the code from anywhere else, it takes it from a place with a garage door. That's my guess at least.

thats what i think it does,, that memory location is that garage door there,, or something like that,,

to bad it didnt do the same to the blue "tunnel shafting in progress" wall,, then it would be so much easier to get out of that place

theY4Kman
when i go to my place im contructing there is pieces missing then i load again and if im lucky it might be there how do i stop this

and when i spawn a wall a piece of my place appears in its place its not that like lets say im spawning a gun a wall will appear and when i place the wall and load again the gun appears where i place the wall like an illision a wall apperas but its actually somthing else can sombody here help me

You can't stop objects from appearing or disappearing. So simply...Wait...

makaveli 7

allright and um is there a way to change peds skin color

-Phoenix-

rampage_ani.gif

Shouldn't this topic go in the "Cheat & Tricks" section, since it's a cheat device, not only for Construction Mode?

theY4Kman
rampage_ani.gif

Shouldn't this topic go in the "Cheat & Tricks" section, since it's a cheat device, not only for Construction Mode?

That's what I was thinking. I also dislike this forum because I have to check 2 different forums now...

Durka Durka Mahn
lol i completely hate this entire site.. gtapsp.com's forums were the best...no lag...no stupid noobs....u know, the works..whats wrong with the forums there? i need to know..omg..ive been askn for months why theyre down, and all i get is a bunch of threats from mods to stop asking, but im not going to.,.

lloyd

why did this topic get moved to the 'Cheat device maps' forum? its nothing to do with cheatdevice maps, its to do with the cheat device!!!!

nitro_159

Hey great work there just a couple of questions. 1Stly Can you delete items you may have misplaced? and secondly when i load up the game the items from previous games automatically load in the road where i left them and they get in the way of some certain large vehicles can i make them not load and 3rdly is there going to be a object list that shows the objects that dont make the game crash and leaves the ones that crash out of the list? - nitro_159

Waterbottle
Hey great work there just a couple of questions. 1Stly Can you delete items you may have misplaced? and secondly when i load up the game the items from previous games automatically load in the road where i left them and they get in the way of some certain large vehicles can i make them not load and 3rdly is there going to be a object list that shows the objects that dont make the game crash and leaves the ones that crash out of the list? - nitro_159

you can't deleyour missplaced cheats in game (but you can delete it from your cheat and then reboot the game and it'll be gone.

Restart the game to make the objects dissapear

an in game one might not be made (becouse of the huge amount of values he would have to testand remove and all that). but you can look at this list and then just don't add any of the objects listed as crash http://www.freewebs.com/waterbottle123/object%20creation.txt

GTA_Hacker

haha the guy bricked his psp that was hilarious . . . did he do it on purpose?

edisoncarter

We have to start a new thread because this one is getting too long. Apparently the database backend has some limitations on how big a thread it can cope with.

Continued here.