GOA Arbusto

ROSA: Republik/Revolucion

MI7

To second that, here's my latest, the Mxyzptlk collaboration:

ROSA Episode 5

MAcSandNinEs

I'd like to join la resistance! ~M$&9$~

Mxyzptlk

Cool vid Pandazoot, fight on, brother! ROSA will fall!

Nice job losing the Rebel leader, MI7 tounge2.gif

GOA Arbusto
I'd like to join la resistance! ~M$&9$~

-From The Desk Of Arbusto-
Listen, my son.. are you sure you want to throw away your life like that? You would surely be killed in less than a few days. Why not join the ROSA polcie corps eh? I can guarantee you a nice home, cozy assignments and all the terrorists you want to kill. After all, ROSA loves it's citizens and wants to create a happy productive state. Isn't that what you'd like? So, come on, be a good guy.
-Long Live The Republik!-

baptiste
To second that, here's my latest, the Mxyzptlk collaboration:

ROSA Episode 5

that looks like an awsome video but yu knozn zha do do right. uh megaupload or somthing. and pandazoo could you also host youre vid on another site< please.

next story coming soon.

baptiste
OK here's Episode 5 Megaupload: Download Link.

thank you. by the way il be having my story up asap.

Andyzoot

startI am not uploading my videos anywhere else as I have a vendetta against all other Upload sites as they seem to hate me. Sorry.

SatanOnFire

God your videos kick as M17!

How did you drop the car out???

MI7

Magic wink.gif. And a little PC modding to go along with it.

Andyzoot

startWoo 250th Post, I Kick A**!!!

Next story/video from me is coming in the next three days I hope.

Good video MI7

Per La Personne!

Oddsock
ROSA will fall!

Yeah, and what then?

This thread is over. Haha.

In your face.

Mxyzptlk
ROSA will fall!

Yeah, and what then?

This thread is over. Haha.

In your face.

Then Mxyzptlk will become obsessed with power and control, and make a new topic where pitiful rebels can try to defeat his elite police corps.

SatanOnFire

Magic wink.gif. And a little PC modding to go along with it.

Common! Share!

Or atleast pm me wink.gif

Can you say no to the christmas-smilie? xmas.gif

Mxyzptlk

If Rebels need mission ideas:

-Everen is in a tangle with the police, might need some help

-Las Brujas is having a shootout for control of the turf

-Baptiste is trying to hold a gigantic turf in Doherty

-The Big Ear death laser is still mysterious and dangerous

-SF riots mean dangerous conditions, but less police to come for you

Andyzoot

startControl over Las Brujas has come over to my hands. The Police Corps have abandoned the area and is trying to persuade citizens to leave. Meanwhile I am now developing Las Brujas....

MAcSandNinEs

I think that we should block the Carver Bridge and set up a fortress and see what kind of damage we can do. ~M$&9$~

Mxyzptlk
I think that we should block the Carver Bridge and set up a fortress and see what kind of damage we can do. ~M$&9$~

It doesn't look like Arbusto signed you up yet. He wanted you to join as a cop, don't know if he'll accept more rebels until there are more cops participating. confused.gif

MAcSandNinEs

C'mon Mxyz we gotta be on the same team! We were a gangsta team at Trivia! ~M$&9$~

baptiste

so this is probabbly a long story so here i go.

------------------------------------------------------

So I was just walking around in my territory trying to get seen by a chopers who were constantly passing 9ver and shooting randomly at houses and mainly the garage. they knew that that was where my new base of operation was. I was walking along the walls when a chopper passed over and spotted me. I started running back to the garage but the chopper had spotted me and was on my tail. As I was still outside I was not far from the garage. I passed the fire station. The chopper started shooting. I knew I ahad only one thin to do.make my stand. I got out my knife and threrw it in a fast and strong motion at the chopper. The knife went throught the windshield and killed the driver. A smile illuminated my face as blood and the guys brain splattered on the chopper front window. The chopper got out of control for a while and I started running again. The choppers co pilot stabilized the vehicle but it was to late my little rebel force had already started taking the chopper down. I told them to stop as I wanted the chopper in functional condition. I had learned how to fly back when I was still with mix. He had taught me.

The guy in the chopper was badly injured as m guys were shooting constantly at the windshield. Finnaly a guy with a rope and a grappon threw it up on the chopper leg.

crashed pitifully on the floor. While my guy landed with graciousness the police chopper on the doherty garage roof. He got out of it satisfied but that stopped when his brain got splattered on the floor. They had positioned sharp shooters. I ordered everyone to get inside and lock all their windows and doors. As for me I jumped on top of the roof and hopped in the chopper after having quickly expained what I was doing to my lieutenants. They understood and themselves gave orders. I just hoped they could hold dohgerty long enough. But I would be returning soon. He grabbed one to the rope and started making his way up. He threw the pilot out and he

I had lost the police and I was wondering around san fierro watching the riots. I was entertaining myself watching Rosa die and citizens getting blown to hell. I realized what i was laughing about and I hit my head against the counter. I was being evil and teranical. Exactly what arbusto was. That son of a bitch someday I would kill the guy and everybody would be happy. A rocket going past my chopper made me go back to realite. They were shooting at me. My instincts made me dive forward and press down the firing button. Mindless citizens were getting blown away. I just realized that I had now four stars and if I did not get out of there I would be blown out of the sky. A few choppers were following me doing no great damage and on the floor they were having a hard time going through all the rioters and surviving the rioters. What I feared the most was the hydra. As soon as I thought that a rustler whooshed past me and later a hydra did the same. I thought I was going to die and did some prayers. Only when I opened my eyed did I realized that the hydra was not after me. It was after the rustler. When I watched the rustler go by again I noticed a familiar face that I had not seen in a long time.

As I tried following the planes I thought who he was. And then it hit me……….it was………..mix. yes it was him. My fellow friend here in san Andreas. I thought he was gone forever. I quickly dived right as others choppers were getting in firing range. I needed to get out of there and fast. As I could not shoot with the chopper dun backwards Perfect. I turned around and engaged my guns on the nearest choppers. I got out my ak and my colt 45.i opened the window and started shooting randomly at the others. Of courser I_ had no hope of doing any damage and I realized I was using my ammo for nothing. I adopted another tactic and slowed down a bit. The other choppers were getting closer……closer……..a littler closer……. I turned the chopper aroung making me face the other choppers. I pressed the fire button.

-ahaahhahahahahahah die motherf*ckers. Get out of here and go suck youre mothers.

The first chopper exploded in a terrible sound of cracking metal and twisted screams. I felt pity for the guy inside but I did not et go of the firing button. There was at least 2 more choppers. I fired like crazy but they started to fire too. I needed to do something quickly. I maneuvered the chopper so I got on the side of a chopper. The other chopper tried turning to face me…….to late I aimed at his fuel tank and shot. No need to say he was blowned out of the sky and I turned away towards los Santos. The last chopper abandoned the chase and landed to check for survivors on the 2 chopper crashes. I was well pout of sight when they decided to chase me again and I has already landed and hidden the chopper in an hangar at the los Santos docks when they tried to pinpoint me by satellite. The hangar where I had put the chopper was abandoned and I decided to stay there and wait for things to get back to normal a bit. I went to sleep on an old mattress next to the chopper with the ak under the bed and the colt in my pocket.

When I woke up in the morning I heard activity outside. No one was in the hangar but it turned out that this place was not abandoned at all. I went outside were a couple of workers were surprised to see me.

_hey you what are you doing here;

-hiding from the police. Why?

-what have you done we don’t want no trouble.

-im not gonna do anything to ya I was wondering if that hangar over there is used.

-we use it rarely. For storage mostly. Why?

-cause I hid a chopper in it.

-who the f*ck are you essay. Said another worker who apparently was a Mexican. Whoever you are just get of here with youre chopper. I got out my colt and pointed it to his head.

-look”essay” I don’t want no trouble either. So just shut up and let the big boys talk.

he withdrew to, the back and the first who spoke to me started talking.

-just tell us what you want.

-I want to be partners with you. I want this place.

-look im no big boss ok im just a worker.

-whose the big boss.

- He is in the office over there.

-thank you. And by the way if any of you talk about this il make sure you can never talk again. Got it.

-yes sir.

-and don’t touch my chopper.

He nodded and I put back the colt in my jacket. I headed to the office. It was a stone office who was probably temporary. I knocked and he said I could enter.

-who the f*cks are you. He said

-don’t take that tone with me wise guy.

-*gulp*yes sir. Who are you and what can I do for you.

-as I told youre workers earlier I want this place.

-what place.

-the docks

-I don’t own the docks im just working in them.

-Jesus. Who owns them?

-this rich guy who does a lot if imports and exports.

-where can I reach him or most likely where does he live.

-he lives in this mansion in Vinewood.

-don’t play games with me I want the address.

-39 avenue de colonel tube. That’s it.

-thank you. I will be back. And the same goes for you if you talk about this to anyone il silence you for life. Get it.

-yes sir.

I took my chopper and headed to Vinewood. When I spotted the mansion I realized it had a chopper platform. I did not land on it thought cause it could do some trouble. It was getting late and he would probably not receiver me so I headed to the badlands to find somewhere to hide this chopper. After a few hours I noticed an old abandoned big barn. I landed next to it took a nearby tractor to push it in. I closed the barn doors and hid inside with the chopper. I went to sleep. Before closing my eyes I hoped this place was really abandoned. I laughed on that thought and finally drowned in an endless sleep.

When I wojke up in the early morning ,I decided to see what was going on outside. Well nothing was goingon since this place was really abandoned. I used the same tractor I had used the night before and used it for a different matter. I drove with it to the nearest town and took a bit to eat. After having regained some forces I got the chopper out of the barn and flew away towards vinewood. I landed on the hilltops not too far from the house and started walking towards the house. I arrived there shortly before 10 am and headed to the front door. I got out my knife and hid it in my sleeve. A person appeared and told me this.

-state youre bussines with mr de corleone.

-some business.

-you need an appointment.

-no I don’t.

-yes you do.

I turned around and got the knife out and before he could see it the knife was in his head. I looked at his pitifull body and said.

-no I don’t.

I picked up my knife and hid the body into a nearby room and started making my way towards the offices. I did my best to go through security unseen except sometime me cutting their throat was imminent. This h=guy was filthy rich I said to myself. Indoor pool. Fitness room. A dozen rooms and lots more. I arrived at his office a bit later and entered without knocking. He said to me a phrase I had heard to much.

-who are you.

-look numb nuts im here to do some business and I don’t want to do it the hard way.

-jee chill moffo.

That done it I took out myt colt and blasted him away. As soon as he was out of the way I started looking around his office for some ownership papers. After a few minutes I had found them. I hid them in my jacket and exited the mansion by a window. Cops outside were arriving. I needed to make my way to my chopper. I ran away trying not to get seen and arrived at the chopper. I flew up to the docks and showed ownership over the docks.

-so youre the new owner

-yes I am

-should we continue the work the previous owner told us to do.

-what is it.

-were importing some nice cars from Russia.

-do you have the list.

-hmm yes I should. Here they are.

Turismo

Huntley

Infernos

Banshee

Alpha

Limousine

Bf 400

Fcr 900

Nrg 500

-that’s it.

-yes that’s it.

-and what exactly is youre job.

-our job is to take them to a garage where they will be exposed.

-have you been payed already.

-yes.

-perfect and where is this garage.

-under the freeway somewhere in los santos.

-I see where it is and yes continue youre work and when youre done get out of there and call me to say they are in place.

-yes sir.

-bye.

This was perfect i now owned the los santos docks perfectly legally. And I had a whole of nbice cars and bikes to go with it………and a chopper………..

Mxyzptlk

Good thorough adventure there Baptiste. But! You took too much for granted and gave yourself a lot of luck I think.

Specialties are skills you can use and are encouraged to focus on, we don't want everyone to be a pilot/bomb expert/sniper you know? Then there is no challenge anymore.... the fight becomes to easy. From now on, everyone be careful not to invent skills for yourself. If you want to be a pilot, write a story or two where you are trained.

Also Bap, you through your knife fast enough and accurately enough to break through a helicopter and explode the guys head? Very unbelievable... then you had the knife back in a later scene...

Killing a cop should give you six stars instantly, which can only be resolved by getting to a rebel safehouse on another island. You destroyed several choppers and only had 4 stars, and the hydras didn't even look at you?

I'm glad you are working hard at taking over territory, but we are supposed to be rebels without resources or friends; some of the resistance stories are making it too easy to win.

Oddsock

Yeah, whuddup with that?

Hey yall, remember me being in the desert? Well, since MI7 is so far ahead of me, I decided that I'll skip that part. Basically, I run around, get caught, brought back to SF, car crashes into my captor's vehicle, I escape, cop catches me, interrogates me in the middle of the street, then MI7 runs over his funky ass.

bloodshed

Can someone tell me how this works? I want to join against the republic

Mxyzptlk
Can someone tell me how this works? I want to join against the republic

Basically people write stories or make videos about the struggles between the ROSA government and the Resistance movement.

Currently it doesn't look as though any more Rebels can join, because there aren't enough police members actively participating.

If the current police members all start posting, or more people join the police; new openings for rebel members should be accepted...

bloodshed

I will go with police, I can't provide videos (i am on X-Box and don't know how) so is it ok if I just write stories? If I join do I just pledge with Arbusto and make a story?

Mxyzptlk
I will go with police, I can't provide videos (i am on X-Box and don't know how) so is it ok if I just write stories? If I join do I just pledge with Arbusto and make a story?

Awesome! That will help keep the sides balanced and the topic interesting. happy.gif

Now you have to wait for Arbusto to come online and assign you a starting location and special skill; and you can write missions based on those things.

Me and MI7 (cop leader) like to get everyone working together, like I was just in Baptiste's story, andKert6699 is doing a video that involves MI7.

So, you could read the laws and news in the first and second posts and browse some of the stories, and after Arbusto adds you, you can write a mission! Please remember to send it to MI7 or Arbusto before posting, so they can approve it or make suggestions...

Welcome aboard, and as a rebel I must say: die.gif

bloodshed

happy.gif Thank you very much and die.gif to you.

Oh, and I love that sig of yours!

Edited by bloodshed

baptiste

7yeh is sig is awsome. so yea x il ake i a litt harder for me amdil womt invent skills.

Kert

ok heres my sec vid, hope u like it: Vid

Mxyzptlk
ok heres my sec vid, hope u like it: Vid

Great camhack work, and nice ending! Too bad about the onscreen text and hud... stinkin' cop devil.gif

Gonna do a second part where you finally find him?