2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GOA Arbusto

ROSA: Republik/Revolucion

Mxyzptlk

Great story Satan cool.gif

Andyzoot

start Part 3: Spreading the Word

The morning after my great Cropduster landing I was awoken by Jamie. He had a plaster over his eyebrow to heal his wound and otherwise he looked fine.

Jamie: Come on, Carl is waiting for you.

Pandazoot: Is it that time already?

Jamie: Indeed, I'll get you a drink.

I wiped my eyes as they were blurry from my good nights sleep then got up and realised I was wearing the same clothese as last night. Jamie gav eme a drink of Orange Juice which wasn't bad considering it was bought from a cheap store in Downtown San Fierro. I gave him the glass and walked over to the seafront, I washed my face in the sea whith the saltwater irrtating my eyes, but the effect then went away.

Jamie: Carl's waiting in the boat to take you back over to the ship. Good luck, you are doing a favour for us and my father today.

Pandazoot: Anything to put down Arbusto. Where are the pictures?

Jamie: Carl's got them, all 2000.

Pandazoot: 2000? Did the pictures look good?

Jamie: Very good, nice job. Listen I gotta go. There is some important business I need to attend to.

Jamie left and I felt puzzled as to where he was going.I walked over behind a warehouse and Carl was sitting on the dinghy, he was surveying the pictures when he suddenly looked up and noticed me.

Carl: Glad to see you are awake, good pictures. Let's go.

I hopped into the boat and Carl started the engine and we were on our way to the boat.

When we got to the boat, I led the way up the ladder to the top of the boat where our cropduster was waiting us. I got in and started the engine while Carl was around the back loading up the Cropduster with the pictures. Once done he jumped in.

Carl: Ok, we're ready to go. Press that red button down there to release them.

Pandazoot: Alright, Strap up tight.

I put my foot on the pedal gently and the plane started moving forward fairly fast. As it got to the edge I pulled the wheel down and the plane was off. Carl had outlined a route for me to do which would ensure that I covered all of San Fierro. It was a basic spiral which stby the Gant Bridge and ended above the Financial District of San Fierro.

Carl: So are we starting then?

Pandazoot: OK, there's the Gant Bridge.

I pressed the Red button and i could see in the mirror the photos flying out of the back of the plane.......

20 minutes later and I reached the end of my route. The last 50 photos came out of the back and it was now time to head home. However what I wasn't aware of was that my Propganda stunt had caught the attention of the SFPD. It didn't take long for a Police Helicopter to get on our trail. Now was the time where I needed to use some good flying manoeuvres!

I was tilting my Cropduster side to side hoping that I can shake this helicopter but it's no use as these guys are professionals. Then I remembered my secret weapon! I could use the fertiliser on the back of the plane to make a smokescreen so that I could escape! I pressed the button next to the red one.

Carl: What are you doing?

Pandazoot: Just Watch!

The fertiliser flew out of the back of the plane shrouded the helicopter. as soon as I could not see the chopper I made a sharp turn to the left so that when the fertiliser cleared we would be out of sight of the chopper.

Now with the chopper confused I pressed two buttons on the dashboard and suddenly Carl flew up into the air out of the plane. I heard him scream as he went up. The I followed him up and it took the breath out of me. Soon Carl and i were falling through the air when suddenly the parachutes on our seats burst out and opened up. We were now floating in the air and I could see the Shipping Yards in the distance. Carl and I made our way safely back home and I knew that I would not be messing with planes again!

I request that I am not in anybody's story without my permission. Thankyou.

Edited by Pandazoot

SatanOnFire

Great that you are using a crop-duster! tounge.gif

I want to meet up with your gang in one of my stories if its okay. smile.gif

Oddsock

Sorry for my inactivity...I have things to do, and I really don't know where to start.

I thought ROSA was the good team, and the evil dudes were the Revolution, but now I know better.

I'll stay in ROSA, but I need some time.

SatanOnFire
Sorry for my inactivity...I have things to do, and I really don't know where to start.

I thought ROSA was the good team, and the evil dudes were the Revolution, but now I know better.

I'll stay in ROSA, but I need some time.

Evil and good is just a matter of view-point wink.gif

So from your perspective ROSA is good! tounge.gif

Andyzoot

startThe good guys are the Resistance. We are fighting to free San Andreas andnot make it a slave to Arbusto's evil mind.

Per La Personne!

Mxyzptlk

To the police we are just terrorists though. Do you think San Andreas will be better off ruled by a bunch of rebels? It's all in your perspective Oddsock.

You can write the police as the good guys easily, you are free to portray either side any way you want. Right now, the police seem evil because the resistance has been doing many many more missions.

Well done on your story Panda, great writing.

Andyzoot

start

You say Innocent. Let me tell you something about Innosence. Do you think Arbusto is innocent?! Do you think Arbusto was innocent when he killed his own father to take control of San Andreas?! Do you think Arbusto was innocent when he turned ROSA into a hell hole?! Do you think Arbusto was innocent when he destroyed so many people's jobs and forced them into the Shipping Business?! Arbusto is an evil son of a b****! Compared to him, what you are doing today is nothing compared to the crimes that B****** must go down for!

I think that speech by Triple F member, Carl sums this argument nicely.

GOA Arbusto

-From The Desk Of Arbusto-
start
You say Innocent. Let me tell you something about Innosence. Do you think Arbusto is innocent?! Do you think Arbusto was innocent when he killed his own father to take control of San Andreas?! Do you think Arbusto was innocent when he turned ROSA into a hell hole?! Do you think Arbusto was innocent when he destroyed so many people's jobs and forced them into the Shipping Business?! Arbusto is an evil son of a b****! Compared to him, what you are doing today is nothing compared to the crimes that B****** must go down for!

I think that speech by Triple F member, Carl sums this argument nicely.

Why do you hate the Republik?

Tonight I want to take a few minutes to discuss a grave threat to peace and the Republik's determination to lead the world in confronting that threat.

The threat comes from terrorists. It arises directly from the Resistance regime's own actions, its history of aggression and its drive toward an arsenal of terror.

Eleven years ago, as a condition for a peaceful soverignty, the Rebel regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons and to stop all support for terrorist groups.

The regime has violated all of those obligations. It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. It has given shelter and support to terrorism and practices terror against its own people.

The entire world has witnessed the Resistance's history of defiance, deception, and bad faith.

As Republikans, we want peace -- we work and sacrifice for peace -- and there can be no peace if our security depends on the will and whims of ruthless and aggressive insurgents.

Failure to act would embolden other terrorists; allow them access to new weapons and new resources; and make blackmail a permanent feature of world events.

ROSA is a friend to the people of San Andreas. Our demands are directed only at the regime that enslaves them and threatens us. When these demands are met, the first and greatest benefit will come to our men, women, and children. The oppression of ROSA citizens and others will be lifted. The long captivity of San Andreas will end, and an era of new hope will begin.

We did not ask for this present challenge, but we accept it. Like other generations of Citzens, we will meet the responsibility of defending human liberty against violence and aggression. By our resolve, we will give strength to others. By our courage, we will give hope to others. By our actions, we will secure the peace, and lead the world to a better day.

May God bless the Republik of San Andreas.

-Long Live The Republik!-

baptiste

dont look here look at the post--->nice speech there arbusto but the rebublik is evil and so are you.

a new story

When I woke up in everens crib/shack i noticed he was gone and his weapons were also gone. I was surprised as in my memory I remembered he was a sleeper and did …hmm things in the morning that took him long to get out of his bed.i noticed a note on the table and read it

Hey there im off to blast some police fools I talk to you later.

when I read this I knew he was dead or in prison.

The rest of the not said this

Btw I dropped an ak 47 near madd dogs mansion in the hills next to those little apartments. Use it for good.

I was happy as I had what I wanted but something had happened him and shall do something about it. But for now I needed t get back to business. I woke up and put on my clothe. I went outside and took my buffalo. I decided to go pick up the ak over in Los Santos. So on my way I was to Vinewood. I had lived in Los Santos when I was just a regular civilian. But when I joined the resistance they moved me to las ventures and later to san fiero where I am stationed now. I decided to make a wrong turn to go visit my hometown ganton. I stationed my car under the bridge and started walking towards my old crib. Now grove street had taken over right after I left. Good for me I left because gang wars were tearing Los Santos apart. I got back in the buffalo and headed to the drop point. I arrived there in an hour and parked the car in the nearby burgershot. I started walking as police patrols patrolled by. They were really pains.

I arrived at the abandoned buildings and looked around. After a few minutes of searching I saw a tip off it and walked away. Went back to the buffalo and decided I would pick it up a night when no one would see me. I went to the neatest hotel and ordered a one night room. Cost me the remaining of the prison guards money. I would need to get some money if I wanted to continue like this.

In the middle of the night I went out of my room and silently walked in the shadow. I got the ak and quickly hid it in my vest. Good because if someone aw me then four stars and that’s bad. that would be bad but what if it happened, and it happened. i was backing up my buffalo out of the place when two police cars blocked the road from the front and a swat truck blocked it from behind. with my skills i accelerated and turned right in front of the police cars. not knowing where to go and with the police loading there guns i search an exit. thats when i saw it

a little jump behind the swat truck. i accelerated, whooshed throught the little hole next to the swat truck and flew into the air. i landed near the road and the pursuit begun.

i drove throught the streets with 5 police cars and two swat trucks on my ass. i fired the ak i had just picked up and shot an police tire.

the car flipped and blew up tyaking two civilian cars with it.

the pursuit continued as more and more police came and it was harder and harder to get outa of there. i kept making wrong turns who made me gop even farter awy from san fierrio.

after a few hours of random driving the police was still chasing me and my car was getting destroyed and even worst i was running out of gas.

i remenbered a guy i knew who had opened a paint and spray in willowfield. if i could just get out of the polices sight a minute i would hide in their and get my car build up. that was my plan i sped towards willowfield. i finnaly arrived there and thr police was catching up.

i reversed in the garage and like no one was there i rushed to close it.

as soon as i closed it sirens whoosed by me and wnet away.

i turned around and realised i was in complete darkness.

the lights got turned on and a guy just started repairing my car and respraying it. after 20 minutes he told him i owned him 500 bucks.

i told him i did not have any money and he thretened to call the cops.

i told him who i was and he remenbered me and did not made me pay.

we talked a bit but then he told me i had to go.

i asked whyè and he told me that after having lost a suspect the always came snooping around. i hoped into the buffalo and drove calmy away. i drove calmy throuhjt los snatos, calmy throught the woodland and calmy throught san fierro.

i arrived at san fierro at dawn and started by putting the ak with my other weapons.

I entered the house and on the bed was a note.

We know who you are and how you escaped from Easter bassin prison. You are well trained and we could use someone like you in the republic. Join us or die.

Put youre answer in an black envelope and put it in a deposit box with no adrees or return address. It will find us so don’t worry about that. I hope to be seing you.

After that letter I was troubled. A lot of question were going on in my head at that time……..

hope you like

Edited by baptiste

Mxyzptlk

Pretty good Baptiste but I think you made it too easy to get the gun. The laws say no one can be out at night, and no one can pick up weapons without a 4 star wanted level. From now on the police will be watching you more closely, good luck!

Arbusto: die.gif

baptiste

dont look here look at the post--->

baptiste makes an whole new ending

go read it its better<---damn you i said look at the post

Kippers

Eye Spy Part 3

Soon after I started off back home I got radioed again by Jim telling me that there was no point in coming back and that my mission wouldn’t be over until I get the information from the meeting. I’m gunna have a bloody hard time now knowing that they knew more than enough about my looks to recognize me. So I turned back round and headed back towards Windy road.

During the remainder of the night I had an odd dream. I dreamt that I was under the knife getting my face re-organizes so that they wouldn’t know who I was in the meeting, as tempting as it was I knew I couldn’t because it would take several months before it even got done. I looked at my watch. I only had 2 hours.

I sat there in the front seat of the car just thinking. After about 10 minutes I realized something. I’m not the one who comes up with the tactics, so I grabbed the walkie-talkie out of the bag and radioed back to base.

“Yes?” Came Jim’s voice sounding more annoyed than usual, though who could blame him after my cock up last night.

“What’s your master plan then boss?”

“Glad you asked” I could tell Jim was now smiling “I’ll hand you over to Craig” He’s my tactics expert.

“Having fun?” Asked Craig cheerfully down the walkie-talkie

“Not really” I replied glumly

“Shame….” Craig pauses “Cuz it’s going to get a hell load worse”

“You find this funny?”

“No, no, no, no, no, of course not” Obviously sarcastic

“Erm…Yeah, just shut up and tell me what I have to do”

“You have that sniper still right?” I nod knowing that it’s a rhetorical question “Use it from the back of your car and lip read the conversation”

“Are you mad!” I yell “I’ll be spotted. Same car in the same exact position as last night? That’s sure suicide”

“Don’t worry; I wouldn’t want you to get hurt.”

“What about the guy who saw me?”

“He’s being dealt with. We managed to get him to write a letter of apology for not being able to make it. He’s a little ‘Tied up’ and the moment, Craig chuckles in an evil tone down the radio. “We also coaxed a seating plan out of him as well; they’ll all be staring right at you.”

“Wow, you’re so re-assuring”

“Ha, I do try my best, honest.”

“So…Let me get this straight. There will only be 2 people at this meeting?

“No, there are more than enough people wanting to be there. Don’t worry; it’ll be a full house. Well, good luck” Craig voice fades out.

I slowly put the Walkie-Talkie back in my bag “Yeah….Thanks.”

12:50. I thought it best to start getting ready. I start the car up and drive father towards Windy road, as I got closer I was surprised to find a lack of security. A big meeting like this and no protection. Must show how confident these people are in what they believe.

I pulled up to my regular hiding spot, scrambled over to the back and looked through the sniper scope at the window. I could clearly see 4 chairs facing the window behind a table. I would be able to see them perfectly. I’m just worried about how well they’ll be able to see me.

A few minutes later a car pulls up in front of the meeting house and 2 people in casual clothes get out and knock on the door. A few moments later and the door is opened to reveal the wine pourer from last nights little get together. I hear a cheer and then a moment of laughter from the 3 men as they greeted each other. The man of the house then invites them to step in and the door closes. They walk into the front room and he stretches his hand in front of him with an out stretched palm indicating two of the seats. The guests sit down as the third again moves over to the fridge to get out the wine and three glasses; he puts them down on the table in front of each person and pours into each glass.

The doorbell again rings as the 4th and last member arrives. The door opens and they shake hands with wide smiles upon their faces. When they step into the front room the first two guests rise and greet the last guest, the owner urges him to sit down so that the meeting could begin.

“Glad you all could make it at such short notice” Said the man of the house cheerfully as he sits down in the last chair. “You all recall why you are here, correct?” They all nod “Good, As the ROSA have tightened up their security around Angel Pines it will be considerably harder for us to carry on out plan of action, any suggestions as to how we could get past this little problem?”

I lean back and grab the radio “You’ll want to hear this. I’ll dictate”

“We can’t use the boat trick again that’s for sure” One of them says “Too obvious now”

They all sit in silence for a few minutes thinking. Roughly 5 minutes later one of them speaks up. “We could do a night attack?”

“Excellent idea, we could set explosives in the hole, but the explosion could be too powerful…We want to get through the mountain, not destroy it so...” He gets interrupted

“But that still doesn’t solve the problem of the guards, they wont suddenly let their defences drop over night, they’ll be at their strongest if anything.”

“We could get a Bazooka and simply blast the hole?”

“Where are we meant to get a bazooka?” says another sharply

It all falls silent as they simply shrug off the idea.

“Extending on from the bazooka idea” Says one leaning forward slightly “What if we snipe the guards from a boat? It wont cause too much noise….”

Another one carries on “And then we’re free to carry on with our plan….”

“Ok we’ve got enough information for now. Well done.”

I bring my eye away from the scope and rub them with my free hand.

“Time to defend……”

Mission Complete…

Mxyzptlk

Pretty good Kippers... I don't really like the idea of everyone making up partners instead of teaming with other real forum members, but Craig is cool. cool.gif

baptiste

message received by the resistance

help me. whoever gets this helpme. the rebublik....they caught me....they are killing me........san fierro police is here i am..........help me.......please.......bring food and .....water......please......help......

my character has been captured now go save him.lol i keed.

Edited by baptiste

MI7
May I present to you my second episode: Episode II.

baptiste

blush.gif could you host it on file front or magaupload.

please blush.gifsmile.gif

Andyzoot

start Why don't you just register with TGA, it only takes a couple minutes. dozingoff.gif

It's a sunny afternoon in San Andreas right now and all is quiet in the Shipping Yard, the gang are out supposedly spraying Graffiti on the walls of San Fierro telling Arbusto where he can shove his GOA title. I'm just giving my car a once over with a hosepipe and clearing it off any dirt.

Suddenly I see Carl and the rest of the Triple F all carrying baseball bats, bottles, sticks walking towards me. The first thing I think is where is Jamie then I look at Carl and he looks angry, I'm worried those baseball bats are going to be used to crush my skull. Jamie walked right up to my car and smacked it with the baseball bat.

Carl: Damnit man, they got Jamie!

Pandazoot: Who?

Carl: Who do you think? F****** ROSA. Jamie's body was lying in the road up by the Gant Bridge. Damnit someone told me he was knocked off a bike by another guy on a bike.

I stood shocked. I couldn't believe that Jamie was dead, I had only known him for just over 2 months.

Carl: We are going down to SFPD and teach them a lesson! They took my father and now my brother, they are not going to take me!

Pandazoot: What are you gonig to do once down in SFPD?

Carl:......We're gonna kill them!

Suddenly Carl pulled a gun out of his trousers. I didn't know much about guns but this looked like a 9mm to me. I was scared when Carl pulled the gun out. Even some Triple F members who were not aware of Carl's gun looked scared.

Carl: You coming down with us Pandazoot?

I stared at the gun. I knew that I may have to do some extremist stuff when I joinred the Triple F, but nothing this extreme!

Pandazoot: I'm not going.

Carl: What?! I thought you were with us man? I though we were going to take down ROSA? Now you are backing out. What's up with you?

Pandazoot: Listen when i joined you guys I never said I would be killing people. I only joined you guys so we could spread the word of ROSA's evil. You're saying ROSA is bad because they killed your dad and brother but look at you now. This war has turned you into a psycho.

Carl stood there looking at me. Therew was a slight look of nervousness in him.

Carl: I don't need you. Come on guys let's go.

Carl walked away and the rest of the guys followe him apart from Trevor.

Trevor: Man, I'm not going.

Carl: Fine, be a p****!

Trevor was obviously still shaken after his beating at the hands of those two police officers a 2 months ago and I'm sure he wasn't looking for more violence.

I turned back to my car and inspected the dent on the hood. Then I put the car radio on as I knew that this would take some time to fix.....

20 minutes later my dent was starting to look non-existant when suddenly the song on the radio was disturbed by a News Bulletin..

Radio: We interrupt this broadcast to bring you breaking news. Over to our Reporter, Dan Morse...

Dan Morse: We are now live at the San Fierro Police Department where a hostage situation has arisen!

I looked up and immediately it went through my head that the gang was involved.

Dan Morse: Just 10 minutes ago a group of Resistance members fought their way into the SFPD then took a couple of office hostage. It is reported that one of those Hostages is the Chief of the San Fierro Police, Bernie Green.

Pandazoot: Oh God, what have they done?

Trevor then walked over and started listening, we both looked at each other and knew that this was one hole The Triple F would not be getting out of.

Dan Morse: SWAT are now setting up tactics for a raid of the station and a possible rescue......A SWAT member has thrown some kind of grenade into through the window.....

I turned away from the car and started thinking about what was going to happen after this. I never knew that The Triple F, A group of young people who had alot to live for have turned into such rebels all because of this Goddamn War! Then Trevor called me.

Trevor: I think they've caught them!

I rapidly turned back round to the radio.

Dan Morse:....A SWAT member has just exited the building cooly and it looks like the Rebels have been apprehended or could possibly be dead.

Trevor: Oh God, please don't be dead!

Dan Morse: Another member of the SWAT team has just exited the building and is now talknig with the first SWAT member and they are getting into the SWAT van. We are now waiting further developments and possibly a statement from a Police Official who could tell us....Hold on, the two SWAT members are driving off and they are heading North.

Suddenly it struck me, they;ve interrogated The Triple F members and they've been told of mine and Trevor's location.

Pandazoot: Trevor, get in the car. We're going.

Trevor: Going where?

Pandazoot: Listen, there's no time to explain.

Suddenly I could hear the sirens in the background and so could Trevor, that was when it hit him.

Trevor: Oh No!

Pandazoot: Get in the car Trevor!

Trevor: No...No i don't want to. Trevor ran towards the road

Pandazoot: Trevor, No!

Suddenly the SWAT van pulled up in front of Trevor, Trevor fel down under the fear. A SWAT member got out and walked up to Trevor. THen he shot Trevor square in the head....

Shocked at what I saw I couldn't find the courage to do anything until the two SWAT members started walking towards where I was. I hopped into the car and lied down so I could not be seen inside the car. I used the mirrors of my car to see where the two SWAT members were. Suddenly I noticed one of the SWAT signalling to the other to check out my car. This was it, I was done for.....

I turned the key in the igntiion and slammed my foot on the Accelerator. Suddenly I shot forward and out fo the Shipping Yard. I could hear the SWAT members in the background shouting and calling for backup on the radio. I turned right and heading West towards the Gant Bridge, I knew there was only place to lay low and that was in the Desert of San Andreas.......

15 minutes later I arrived in the North of the San Andreas Desert, I came across a small town where I rented out a room. I stayed there for the night geting my head straight and thinking about what I was going to be doing next....

Edited by Pandazoot

Mxyzptlk

Megaupload link

baptiste

Megaupload link

thank you i am most gratefull.

btw go save me.

Mxyzptlk

btw go save me.

Hey, I'm the leader, not a Monopoly get-out-of-jail free card! I already busted SatanOnFire out, and you were imprisoned once before....

I contacted a couple other Resistance members, hopefully they will get you out.

baptiste

btw go save me.

Hey, I'm the leader, not a Monopoly get-out-of-jail free card! I already busted SatanOnFire out, and you were imprisoned once before....

I contacted a couple other Resistance members, hopefully they will get you out.

chill dude lay off the crack. no i keed but before i was kidding to.

btw another distess signal received by a radio transmitter.

help me this is probably the last chance i get of talking to you..........they are beating me to death........ime dying in a slow and painfull death...........sh*t here they come..........aaaaa......

the message stops and another message starts

you will never get him alive> he will die and you resistance scum will do nothing about it. and if you think my accent is funny then f*ck you. f*ck you all resistance idiots.

the messages stop as the resistances start to pray for him.

everen

'nother story of mine:

Everen was searching in some sort of closet for a spraying can at his home. 'I can be so messy at times... Grmph.' Everen said. 'Ah, got it!'

Everen got out some sort of spraying-can and walked outside. He sprayed another 'Viva la Resistance' tag on a random wall.

Suddenly he saw that his sanchez was gone. He looked left... Right... He heard a engine running on his left. It was a normal patriot, that started cruising around here since Arbusto was in charge. Inside were some soldiers. Just normal weekend soldiers. However... These were just soldier wannabe's. Looked like soldiers, acted like soldiers... but didn't have the right tools, and no title either.

Hm... Nice car. Perfect state and such... Everen thought without reason. Suddenly he knew what he was up to.

He quickly got a bunch of signs saying 'WORK AT PROGRESS: NO ENTRANCE: GO < INSTEAD' out of his house, and placed them on the road, leading to a dead-end alley. The patriot came... It stopped... And it went to the alley.

Everen followed them, and when he opened the door at the dead end, he checked if noone else was around, and knocked the driver out. Then he got out his shovel, and started whacking the driver. When the driver died in silence, he shot the driver with his sawnoff shotgun twice. The passenger ran out, and started to run to the only exit. Everen, knowing the alley, ran up a staircase, aimed with his sawnoff shotgun to snipe the soldier with it... but it was jammed.

'DAMN!' Everen said a bit too loud.

A cop walking in a street near the alley heard him, and started walking to the alley, wondering what's wrong.

THe soldier ran into the cop, and started shouting:

'OFFICER, OFFICER, OFFICER, OFFICER, OFFICER, OFFICER, OFFICER-'

'YEEEEEEEEEEES!'

'A crazy fool tried to kill me, and killed my bud!'

'What fool?'

'It... It had red hair... some sort of red. long and spikey, and he was a bit fat too!'

Fat? Hmph: Check out your own body, fool. Everen thought.

He got out a molotov cocktail, and threw it down, shouting 'Time to SHOT up, ladies!'

As the 2 men, burned to a crisp, fell on the ground, Everen thought: What a nice fireworks.

Everen walked down and saw a tag he never saw before:

'WE GOT BAPTISTE, THIS WILL BE OUR NEW ROSA SOLDIER!'

When everen read this he ' ph34r.gif 'ed

At the bottom he suddenly read:

'VIVA LA REPUBLIK!'

"Damn. They stole my line." Everen said.

He ran down, got in the patriot, noticed sirens, stored his patriot, and hid in his home. The sirens left... slowly.

"Alright... now they not after me... lets get my bust-out tools from schooltime again." Everen said.

He thought back of the period he made some bust-out tools in the laboratorium of a uncle, a scientist, and machine designer. He took it to school, and Everen and Baptiste always busted themselves out of the class with it, in a secret treehouse.

Everen walked outside, and looked at a tree. A treehouse was in it.

"Past has gone... Future awaits us... Viva la Resistance."

GOA Arbusto

-From The Desk Of Arbusto-
Everen you dog! You cannot kill my people and expect to live! I'm issuing an all-out manhunt for you in Los Santos! Any police or citizen who brings me Everen's head will be rewarded beyond their dreams.

From now on, all your missions will be as though you have 6 stars and peds hate you, as long as you are on the 1st island.

die.gif

-Long Live The Republik!-

SatanOnFire

Would it work good? notify.gif

Sounds abit shady bored.gif

Mxyzptlk
Would it work good? notify.gif

Sounds abit shady bored.gif

I don't know, I don't have SA PC; but from the comments on gtagarage, looks like half the people got it to work, half didnt. And of course someone needs to host a server to play on. The screenies look awesome though.

SatanOnFire

Guns, but no god and against government

As things where going down slowly in Zip,Pizza and the only fun thing I had done was fixing the garage and having Sweet over to fix the car, so its running. But the door is still hanging by duck-tape. I now hvae some extra-juice if the cops come after me in my Previon.

I payed him with an old freezer inside the shop and he seemed happy about it.

As we where sitting on the old sofa he told me about this dude named Henriko Ci'something wich hanged around a storage in West-Las Venturas.... He told me he had conections and could get me any guns if I had something to trade with, then Sweet left.

I was a bit bummed out since I did not have anything at all so I chose to look through all the cart-boxes inside the shop, and I were lucky! I found a bat, a golf-club(?), a wrench, cooking-pan and some money beneath the floor, some dude had hidden 2000 bucks beneath the floor!?

Probably why it got closed!

After getting all the sh*t in the trunk and all the money in my pockets I opened the garage-door and where off, After driving around for a while i found the place, a condemned storage building, some old meat company I think.

I rang the door-bell and a heavy voice sounded and I asked for Henriko, they opened the door and I found my self in a fancy pants mobster-hideout. I asked how much I could get for 2000&[Maybe this can be that sign for Arbs?] and asked for a sniper-rifle and a hand-gun. He told me all I could get for that was a old rifle with no scope and a 9mm pistol, and 40 rifle shots and 10 clips for the handgun, I said no but then he offered a body-west and I where in. We greeted eachother and agreed to bargain more in the future and ended it with "Don't ask, don't tell", or wake up with wet cement as shoes.

I laughed and said trust me, keep the prices reasonable and I wont make any trouble, I just as wanted as you are.

I left the building and put the guns in the trunk before I spotted a ZR350!

I picked up the wrench and got over to the car, instead of beating it I screwed of the cardoor and put that in the trunk with the guns and the sh*t I found in the cart-boxes.

Then I headed back driving legally as I did not want to get catched with this stuff!

I parked in the garage planned my sweet, sweet revenge to whoever this "6699" was.

Edited by SatanOnFire

Mxyzptlk

Satan I think you should be doing more to help the rebels or fight the police... rather than stealing and buying weapons...

SatanOnFire
Satan I think you should be doing more to help the rebels or fight the police... rather than stealing and buying weapons...

I know! biggrin.gif

But I need guns for protection and since no-one bothered with the race[My PC sucks with the filming like that] I dont have anything.

My mission tomorrow with my new vintage-rifle will bring fruits to the resistance!

Death to Arbusto! icon13.gif