4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GOA Arbusto

ROSA: Republik/Revolucion

Mxyzptlk
I'll be the revolution!

Welcome brother! We'll have to wait and see where that dastardly President makes you start....

Any new immigrants that want to become citizens should look into joining the ROSA police corps, we rebels don't have enough enemies to slaughter yet!

Kert

Ill be the police.

GOA Arbusto
Ill be the police.

-From The Desk Of Arbusto-
Police me up foo'  tounge.gif

Welcome to the winning force my comrades! Together we will put down this lowly pathetic terrorists! I see some dog named Sweet joined the filthy Resistance.... they will all perish under my might!

-Long Live The Republik!-

baptiste

k my story is started and the police are getting crushed

muaaaaaaaaaa

lol

anyway il see what weapon i satrt with

lol

join the resistance against the oppresors

edit ive got the cane where is the hashbury safehouse

Edited by baptiste

SatanOnFire

SAMP map hashbury

I think it is that one!

But can i start my story with collecting weapons and ammo and then using other rescistance people in my story?

Can i use baptiste in taking a territory? notify.gif

baptiste

thats what i thought but he said that peole started off with the weapons closest to there house

in thius case its chainsaw katana smg and satchel charges

and on the table it says i have a cane

SatanOnFire

You can make collecting stories about guns man cool.gif

Starting guns means sh*t:P

baptiste

what i dont get what you mean

SatanOnFire

You are aloud to collect guns that lay around in the game once smile.gif

Like i have to get the sniper and stuff, you have to have gotten stuff you cant just have a gun;-)

Unless you are a freakin' cop! tounge2.gif

baptiste

You are aloud to collect guns that lay around in the game once smile.gif

Like i have to get the sniper and stuff, you have to have gotten stuff you cant just have a gun;-)

Unless you are a freakin' cop! tounge2.gif

k i get it thanks

so i can get all the guns i want once $cool

Mxyzptlk

I walk down the paths of my upper class neighborhood, Prickle Pine, wondering what am I doing here? Me, an honest man, surrounded in these fancy houses by drug dealers, mobsters and corrupt ROSA policemens' families. I've watched that fascist Arbu- God, I can't even say his name without bile rising in my throat- I spit.

Leaning on my cane, waiting for the light to change. This is his fault too, I say to myself, every day. I just wanted to protect my father.... he was hard working, and never hurt anyone! Then those cops show up, demanding money. He refused, they took him away- but not before shooting me, an 8 year old boy, in the leg for trying to stop them. The light changes, I head south along the bridge to the Las Venturas Strip. People pass me, not smiling, not looking; just cold glassy eyes, unfocused, unhappy.

I have the will, I realize. I can do something. But what? How? What am I even thinking? A revolution? That's ridiculous, I tell myself.

"Haha hey old man! Where you going?" a patrolling cop shouts as I near the next street corner. I duck my head, trying to ignore him, to get past without any more than verbal abuse. Too late. He kicks the cane out from under me, and I lose balance, toppling down, sprawling on the sidewalk.

"Haha you stupid cripple!" he shouts, people turn their heads to see, but no one helps, no one cares.

I'm backed up against the bridge railing, using it's support to stand again, never taking my eyes off the cop. I'm not even listening to his taunts, I can't hear him. I only see his fat, greasy face, his yellow teeth and beady eyes... I've had enough. I quickly reach inside my coat, and the cop jumps, realizing I may have a weapon. He fumbles to draw his pistol, the buckle confounding him. People are running away now, silently, the corner clears except for the two of us. I withdraw my hand, nothing in it; and I point my finger at the pig.

"Bang," I say, and roll over the rail, falling off the overpass bridge. The cop leans over, looking down at me. I don't move, even when I hear his high-pitched girlish laughter; and feel my cane dropped on top of me. I don't move for 15 minutes, laying there under a freeway bridge. What will I do now? I think to myself.

baptiste

k heres an little intro

before when i was an honest man i was allied with ROSA corp.

but when that filthy pig shot my good friend mark....i was devasteded.

thats when i joined the rebels cause as a demolition man.

most of my mission were success like the ambush of bon and the army train blowout. but theire was also failed missions with massacre and gore.

so now im with the rebels doing what i can to stay alive. cutting cops in peaces with my chainsaw in a dark alleway. even managed to cut a lieutenant head off once. good times good times.

but now ROSA was growing and the rebels cause were weakening.

we were losing.

thats when i decided to do something and with the help of ace pilot Mxyzptlk we managed to steal an army plane from the san fierro naval base. but only when we stole it we realised that there was only one seat in the plane.

bravely and because i did not known how to fly i rushed Mxyzptlk in the plane and told him get out of there.even thought he was my superior he felt that i knewn what i was doing.

but did i known what i was doing. no. after a short while of running throught the tha army boat. i ran out of ammo and the army was closing in.

they shot mle badly and brought me to theire headquarters.

where is it? i dont known. but right now all i known is that im stuck in a dark higly secure prison cell with only moist for company and the rats for food. all i had was a lousy cane to stand up when i could.

i was stuck there and i had no idea what the brigadier kert6666 was gonna do with me. but i was strong with ressources but the month of staying in this dertgy cell had made poor in strenght and courage. so i layed there in the dark in a rat sleeping in my laps and a a few bats on the sealing.

i was hopeless....well thats what i thought.

to be continued

hope you like

Mxyzptlk

Nice intro Baptiste, but that will have to be part of the past history, because you and I are in different areas of San Andreas right now. So I guess Arbusto can change your status to Easter Basin prison; and you'll have to escape or be rescued. I don't have a car or guns yet but I'll work on it, so I can come to San Fierro to help. Stay strong! We won't forget you!

baptiste
Nice intro Baptiste, but that will have to be part of the past history, because you and I are in different areas of San Andreas right now. So I guess Arbusto can change your status to Easter Basin prison; and you'll have to escape or be rescued. I don't have a car or guns yet but I'll work on it, so I can come to San Fierro to help. Stay strong! We won't forget you!

yeah evrything is in the past exept the last part

what i tried to say is thatin the past we worked together and after when

i was captured we parted ways and all i had was the ashbury safegouse.

but for now im in prison somewhere in san fierro

next story coming soon

SatanOnFire

The life of a hobby-marksman

For some time now, I have been working against the government after my family disapeared, only leaving bloodstaines on the floor. But that was a long time ago, when I where still living in the Richman heights, but after they disapeared I desided to go underground ending up in the charcoal-room under Pirates In Mens Pants.

Living and making some arbs there only escaping to daylight(or night for that matter) for food or robbing the occasional Securicar.

The only thing life left me after all the misery was a katana I got from my grandad, a shovel(from the charcoal shoveling) and an exeptional disguise and aiming gift.

To bad I got beat to a pulp by the police when the found my hunting rifle and the national-animal dead with bulletholes, my bullets in the flesh. The left me almost beaten to death in the back o beyond, I was lucky enough to find I wrecked car parked out there somewhere so I got that hanging by the Train-parking spots in west LV.

But I have to go hunting soon....

For a Rifle!

matt27689
I think I'll leave this.. It's way too confusing for my liking.. I was expecting just another SAT but only movies, not stunt videos. OH well.

GOA Arbusto
I think I'll leave this.. It's way too confusing for my liking.. I was expecting just another SAT but only movies, not stunt videos. OH well.

You cowardly dog! Abandoning the motherland... It's really not all that confusing; just make a story vid where you throw some molotovs at resistance fighters who are trying to steal from the Palomino Creek hospital or something.

But if you refuse to participate, you will be struck from the roster and executed! die.gif

SatanOnFire

How do install the camo skins?

Gonna be flashy with skins and all cool.gif

Mxyzptlk

I'm not sure, that's a question for modding forum or PM someone who might know...

GOA Arbusto

You should go Here to get the IMG Tool and follow the instructions in it and the mod you downloaded. Remember to back up your files too!

Also, I have corrected some of the things on the first page.

baptiste

time for another awsome story

here i go

while in my rotten cell i decided it was time to go.

i started planning my escape. i noticed things.

each day i picked up the remainings of my guards cigar.

he never smoked it all. each day i picked up the reamins.

until one day he accidently droped a match. i snatched it and hid it in my pants. after a few weeks i had a sh*tkloadof cigar drugs.

as everybody well knowns cigar blows if accompanied by a small explosion.

with my demolition skills i am building a bomb.small but could blow up a whole building placed in the right place. so there i was building my bomb. i had a match, the bomb, all i needed was the detonator.

i had no idea how to make a detonator from nothing.

and then it hit me.........a gunshot yes a gunshot should do the trick.

i needed a gun. even if then i would have no need for the match. how to obtain it easy job for and experienced guy like me.

as the guard reguraly came to check up on me i noticed he had a gun and a knife as weapons. the gun was attached but the knife was loose.

before he noticed anything the knife was in my hand and his dead body

on the floor. i locked myself inside and hide the body in a dark corner.

it was time to make my escape. on the side of a wall i noticed some sounds and discovered it was the draining just across a few lousy cetimeters of brick. that waswhere the bomb would be placed.

i planted the bomb where the wall was the weakest. according to my calculations the wall would be blowned awai making a hole

in the wall into the draining allowing me to make my escape.

i took all the guard had including his clothing because my clothe were dirty and moist. i stood on the other side of the cell. aimed with the guards gun.......shot..............boom.

the wall exploded making almost no sound. i quicly went throught the hole and ran towards inland. i emerged out oif the draining system after a few hours of wondering around.

i was near the doherty garage when i realised i was in police clothe.

i went to the nearest binco and bought me some decent clothe.

i kept the police uniform it could come in handy.

i took a taxi to hashbury where i crashed at my house for the night.

there it is the new story

hope you like

Mxyzptlk

It's pretty good Baptiste! Rebels don't use money, but we'll assume you took the Guards wallet.

From now on, if you kill a ROSA policeman you get like 5 stars and everyone comes after you.

baptiste

yeah but i killed the guy silently with the knife and no one saw me

Oddsock

MI7 you motherf*cker, the Verdant Meadows airfield has always been my "home."

Now I've go nowhere, but sign me up for the ROSA until I can find a plane.

GFD.

Andyzoot

start

For the Good of San Andreas

For the Good of the People

For the our very own fate

We Fight

We Give them all we've got

We battle till we die

And we shall never be forgot!

I am pledging my commitment to the Resistance and to rid San Andreas of those Dirty ROSA Dogs! Together we fight the good fight and to give ourselves freedom from the manipulative hands of Arbusto II.

Per le Persone!

Mxyzptlk

MI7 you motherf*cker, the Verdant Meadows airfield has always been my "home."

Now I've go nowhere, but sign me up for the ROSA until I can find a plane.

GFD.

You dirty dog, joining the corrupt politicians... I should've known! You will fall and the People will again be free! happy.gif

Welcome to ROSA though. smile.gif

Panda! Welcome brother! Best of luck, and may fate allow to meet again after ROSA is burning and in ruins!

Andyzoot

start Thankyou, but there is much work to be done. Indeed after the foundations of Arbusto's evil rule have crumbled we will meet and bring new light to San Andreas. But to do that we need to destroy the dirty propaganda spreading through the country like a disease and make people aware of the hope that they have which we bring to them. I would like to volunteer myself to be in charge of all duties involving Propaganda and our Image. Together we will form an outline of our plans. But in private.....

Edited by Pandazoot

Mxyzptlk
start Thankyou, but there is much work to be done. We need to destroy the dirty propaganda spreading through the country like a disease and make people aware of the hope that they have which we bring to them. I would like to volunteer myself to be in charge of all duties involving Propaganda and our Image. Together we will form an outline of our plans. But in private.....

Sounds good to me, comrade! Discreetly plant ideas of revolution into the public's collective mind, subconsciously training them to fight our common enemy!

Andyzoot

startNovember 11th 2005, 11:02

The two minutes silence for the fallen of all the battles since The Great war of 1914-1918 has ended and people carry on with what they were doing before 11:00. How ironic that on a day where we Celebrate the day of November 11th 1918 we are having War breaking out at our homes in San Andreas. I was a Student who had moved to San Andreas just 20 years ago with a heap of degrees and qualifications who was looking for work over here where I heard there were plenty of opportunities. At first it was great. I found a brilliant job in the heart of San Fierro where I was making a decent living in an office. However in 1986, when Arbusto II took the reigns of power in San Andreas everyone knew there would be a big difference in living. At first the effects of the new "GOA" were not felt and life began as usual. However a year later jobs were being destroyed and people were being made redundant. Everyday people in the office lived in fear of being sacked. Then forced into hard labour at one of the many shipping yards of San Fierro working for a small pay. I was lucky enough to last 5 years in my job. Over that time I had accumulated a good amount of money that would be fine while I had my new job that I had been forced into. I was fortunate enough not to resort to the Shipping Yards and instead was taken in by a shopkeeper and his small shop in South San Fierro. I worked there earning enough for food, clothes and shelter although. I didn't have to fear being taken to the Shipping Yard when Arbusto wanted more labour because the shop was small and out of sight and the many thousands of Foot Soldiers of Arbusto's evil reign took no notice of it.

However 8 years later in 1998 the shopkeeper had to close the shop down due to lack of customers and I was out of work yet again. This time it would seem I HAD to goto the bad conditions of the Shipyards for money but I decided not to and stayed low in my small house down Windy Windy Street studying my books from my Student Days and living as cheaply as possible. For the past 7 years I have lived with no problems with money or Arbusto. However all that is now changing, it seems my money is now running out and something needs to be done. That's when I found out about the Resistance....

To Be Continued at the weekend....