3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Snow effects

Dr kazama

It's a bit odd that the snow effect only activates during those missions, are you sure it can't just occur randomly like any other of the weather effects?

hmmm, if it's just for the salesman missions then it would seem pointless to have it a one time event. There's still a little bit of research to be done on the snow, to see when if it triggers at specific events. Of course it could be that it's random, but seeing as though the pictures are in the salesman missions and Black7 saw it while doing them also, it might be just during these mission types and odd jobs.

MAybe after the missions have been done snow is activated here on after, meaning snow is some kind of reward for completing the salemans missions. Although if this was the case Rockstar have lost their marbles. wow.gif

I dunno about rockstar losing there marbles, if everyone wants snow so badly they should work for it

When you mean "work for it" what do you mean, do you mean complete the car saleman missions to do it, i don't think it would be a very good GTA if we had to work for weather effects.

yeh, someone will find a cheat for it in a week most probably anyway. Just have to be patient

It's a bit odd that the snow effect only activates during those missions, are you sure it can't just occur randomly like any other of the weather effects?

hmmm, if it's just for the salesman missions then it would seem pointless to have it a one time event. There's still a little bit of research to be done on the snow, to see when if it triggers at specific events. Of course it could be that it's random, but seeing as though the pictures are in the salesman missions and Black7 saw it while doing them also, it might be just during these mission types and odd jobs.

MAybe after the missions have been done snow is activated here on after, meaning snow is some kind of reward for completing the salemans missions. Although if this was the case Rockstar have lost their marbles. wow.gif

I dunno about rockstar losing there marbles, if everyone wants snow so badly they should work for it

When you mean "work for it" what do you mean, do you mean complete the car saleman missions to do it, i don't think it would be a very good GTA if we had to work for weather effects.

yeh, someone will find a cheat for it in a week most probably anyway. Just have to be patient

Well Edison Carter only has 10 more cheats to fgure them out, i'm sure the snow one could be one of those as i think most of the cheats from previous GTA's have been discovered along with soem new ones.

user posted image

152 days no sign of snow

Did you try what we've been talking about for the past few hours, try to do the car saleman missions, 2 people have done them and 2 people have seen snow, try it, it might just work wow.gif

user posted image

thats was kinda off topic.

Woo, biggest topic in this forum tounge2.gif

I think the problem with R* making snow so difficult to achieve will put most people off it

152 days no sign of snow

Did you try what we've been talking about for the past few hours, try to do the car saleman missions, 2 people have done them and 2 people have seen snow, try it, it might just work wow.gif

wtf some1 saw snow??

so any1 see snow?..

The Grudge and Black7 have all posted roof of snow on earlier pages.

it doesnt looks like snow to me..

Okay I already talked to edisoncarter and he said unfortunatly there is no snow weather cheat at all.

ds that mean there isnt snow ingame.?

There is snow ingame from doing the Capital Autos missions past level 6 but I am saying that there is no cheat that does the snow weather effect like how there are sunny and rainy weather cheats.

There is snow ingame from doing the Capital Autos missions past level 6 but I am saying that there is no cheat that does the snow weather effect like how there are sunny and rainy weather cheats.

bs!

umm.. any1 got a save file hee...

i cant even beatcapital auto lvl 2..

bs!

umm.. any1 got a save file hee...

i cant even beatcapital auto lvl 2..

To beat each Cap Auto level you need to do the following:

1. Do the uphill right hand vehicle first, it's the off-road sale. Just drive straight down into the junk yard and rip around the green grassy area until he buys, then head back. This should be the fastest one so it gives you more time to do the rest

2. Second from right is almost always the "fast car" sale. Make a left out of dealership then first right, go down to the T intersection and go right towards the ferry dock. This road has zero traffic so you can get up to speed fast and this sale happens fast. Then back to dealership.

3. the next car will either be kill pedestrian on sidewalk or drive slow and steady.

a. if slow and steady just do a slow steady drive around the block and it should only use up 40-50 seconds.

b. If sidewalk then just run up and down the main road close to where you start, if it's raining you might fail here due to lack of pedestrians.

4. Either ped killer or "hard to chase", if hard to chase just do the same as the fast car mission, just make sure you hit lamps and slide your turn arounds as much as possible. (hard to chase is the hardest seel and takes the longest, as such I recommend trying this one last if at all possible in each level.

If you fail a level, go save your game. It will restart at the level you failed. DO NOT overwrite your save after failing any level past level 6 if you want to try again. After level 6 you cannot attemp any more levels once you fail.

I saw snow at level 9, I think the guy who posted picks was on level 8. So it is most likely random after level 6. I'd love to know if there are any other bonuses past level 9. As a bonus, you get roughly 3000 dollars for each completed level.

Good luck.

no such thing as snow in the game.

I wanna a video showing snow

Here you go:

http://gtaunderground.com/LibertyCityStori...os/Snow_Lcs.wmv

Well, that OWN3D everyone, for all the NOObs out there...apparantly. So we now how final proof, finally. Well i guess this ends everthing, nice find. As homer simpson once said.

*Wraps scarf around neck*

That's the end of that chapter
user posted image

holy crap Kuiosikle what are you using to rest the camera on? is it just a normal tripod? good to see that there is actually snow in the game but is the snow only there for the car salesman missions or does it become an unlocked weather condition that happens regularly?

kippers.png

holy crap Kuiosikle what are you using to rest the camera on? is it just a normal tripod?

The camera doesn't move, yeah its on a tripod. I move the PSP a bit when having trouble controlling it.

is the snow only there for the car salesman missions or does it become an unlocked weather condition that happens regularly?

I failed the mission just to see, and it stops snowing as soon as the missions over.