4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Snow effects

R* always lie

no new landmass no snow no enterable building...

i should have save the monoey for a better game...

r* lazy ass

No snow until proven wrong. If that ever happens.

And there are enterable buildings, such as the one which is your first hideout. All so its been said. I don't own the game so i have no idea.

yea i own the game

3 enterable buildings=3 safe houses

i beat the game still no snow

and no landmass

Oh rite, well it seems along with SWAT_KILLER and everyone esle except black7 they've seen no snow, so where does this leave us??Perhaps someone should try doing what black7 did, the salesman missions and se if that happens, although i doubt it as GTA runs in real time. So no-ones GTA game is the same confused.gif

How ungrateful are you?

They work their ass off pushin brand new hardware to the limmit and create the most advanced PSP game and you bitch about "no extra landmass" or "no snow". Do you realy think that will make this game much better?

R* always lie

r* lazy ass

And there are enterable buildings, such as the one which is your first hideout. All so its been said. I don't own the game so i have no idea.

yea i own the game

and no landmass

Oh rite, well it seems along with SWAT_KILLER and everyone esle except black7 they've seen no snow, so where does this leave us??Perhaps someone should try doing what black7 did, the salesman missions and se if that happens, although i doubt it as GTA runs in real time. So no-ones GTA game is the same confused.gif

Let's just wait,meybi rockstar didn't finished it yet,so they do a patch or something like that.And swat_killer,you said that it have only 130 missions?And that's not enaught?

R* always lie

r* lazy ass

yea i own the game

and no landmass

Let's just wait,meybi rockstar didn't finished it yet,so they do a patch or something like that.And swat_killer,you said that it have only 130 missions?And that's not enaught?

Wow, for a PSP 130 is huge, bigger than some PS2 games. Another thing is, you get the game before us Europeans when perhaps it's us that should of got it first, we may of seen its true achievement.

Although what that other guy said, could a patch happen for GTA LCS to change the weather. I wouldn't have thought so becuase the weather are txd files etc etc and model files which are on the UMD and can't be interfaced with the memory stick, then again i wouldn't know.

When its confirmed that snow is in or not in its done with.

Until then we wait and see, i still say someone should try and contact R*

i thought snows already comfirmed to be ingame

Ye, maybe but would they really say anything, even if you waited four minutes to be put on hold becuase they charge £4,50 a minute??

Ye, maybe but would they really say anything, even if you waited four minutes to be put on hold becuase they charge £4,50 a minute??

Probably to stop their hyper gaming community ringing them up about things their operators have no idea about tounge2.gif

Well whats his name black7 said that he saw snow on the capital autos level 7 or 9. Has anyone tried that you just might see snow i only got to level 1 but on level 7 or 9 it might snow to make it harder for the capital autos level 7 or 9.

EDIT:Okay maybe he lied because I was reading the faq/walkthrough of the capital autos missions and there are only 6.

Well whats his name black7 said that he saw snow on the capital autos level 7 or 9. Has anyone tried that you just might see snow i only got to level 1 but on level 7 or 9 it might snow to make it harder for the capital autos level 7 or 9.

That's a good point, because fancy driving sells the cars, maybe it's harder to sell cars when you're slipping all over the place (obviously), although as other people have said the weather cheat would have made the weather snow, perhaps there is a seperate cheat to get snow, edison carter would find that if needed be.

EDIT:Okay maybe he lied because I was reading the faq/walkthrough of the capital autos missions and there are only 6.

FFS, yeeesh just when i thought we might have SOMETHING! angry.gif

R* always lie

r* lazy ass

It's not rockstar that lies... It's people like you who put words in their mouth that make them look bad. Seriously, go find an official statement saying there will be snow. Oh, and for a game this good on the psp, compressing all of those files and such, I wouldn't call them lazy. How about you go make a game?

Okay sorry but it annoys me when people call rockstar lazy when they go to a gta forum.

R* always lie

r* lazy ass

It's not rockstar that lies... It's people like you who put words in their mouth that make them look bad. Seriously, go find an official statement saying there will be snow. Oh, and for a game this good on the psp, compressing all of those files and such, I wouldn't call them lazy. How about you go make a game?

Okay sorry but it annoys me when people call rockstar lazy when they go to a gta forum.

Yep, theres irony in there somewhere smile.gif

Anyway, Rockstar had to make new compression prgrams to make this game becuase it was hard to fit it on the 1.8gb UMD. Or should i say Rockstar Leeds, after all they made the game, man us UK people are clever smile.gif

Rockstar might not be lying.

With the ablility to have downloadable content, they can put these things people want in the game.

You send them enough emails, they get the idea people want snow in LCS, or enterable buildings in LCS.

Right now this entire game can be modded by with one group. Rockstar North. rahkstar2.gif

So, don't bash them.

R* always lie

r* lazy ass

Yep, theres irony in there somewhere smile.gif

Anyway, Rockstar had to make new compression prgrams to make this game becuase it was hard to fit it on the 1.8gb UMD. Or should i say Rockstar Leeds, after all they made the game, man us UK people are clever smile.gif

they used all 1.8 gb on what?..

vcs 1.8gb(or a bit more) and its got more features

they copied a lota things from vc.....

Jeezus some un-greatful bitches 'only 130 missions' erm... and the extras dipsh*t.

'No snow' not proven

'No landmass' so waht these people have worked that shiny umd disk to it's limit and all you do is bitch.

But really i want proof of this legendary snow.

Jeezus some un-greatful bitches 'only 130 missions' erm... and the extras dipsh*t.

'No snow' not proven

'No landmass' so waht these people have worked that shiny umd disk to it's limit and all you do is bitch.

dont hold your breath

'No snow' not proven

Yep, proof is the only thing that will get us anywhere, at least this topic is marginally better than the bigfoot one, but please i shouldn't even mention it here in fear of it being tainted by nOObs, or people pretending to be them.

@SWAT KILLER

1.8gb of the UMD, the thing you put in the PSP to play the game. Its total storage is 1.8gb's.

'No snow' not proven

Yep, proof is the only thing that will get us anywhere, at least this topic is marginally better than the bigfoot one, but please i shouldn't even mention it here in fear of it being tainted by nOObs, or people pretending to be them.

@SWAT KILLER

1.8gb of the UMD, the thing you put in the PSP to play the game. Its total storage is 1.8gb's.

Bigfoot....no......never.......never again!!!

'No snow' not proven

@SWAT KILLER

Bigfoot....no......never.......never again!!!

First and last bigfoot comment here please. It's driving me mad. mad.gif

Well whats his name black7 said that he saw snow on the capital autos level 7 or 9.  Has anyone tried that you just might see snow i only got to level 1 but on level 7 or 9 it might snow to make it harder for the capital autos level 7 or 9.

Der culd b more its like in da previous games u completed so many vigilante or paramedic missions n u got a reward but u culd still do higher levels for more cash.

Well whats his name black7 said that he saw snow on the capital autos level 7 or 9.  Has anyone tried that you just might see snow i only got to level 1 but on level 7 or 9 it might snow to make it harder for the capital autos level 7 or 9.

Der culd b more its like in da previous games u completed so many vigilante or paramedic missions n u got a reward but u culd still do higher levels for more cash.

Yep, he's right, hence all the topic threads about hwo far people went in the "Brown Thunder" mission in Vice city, some people got to level 365, my record is 31, i got bores after a while.

It's amazing, I laid out easy steps for how I found it and instead of testing it you people come here and debate it. Yes level six completes the mission but it lets you keep going as long as you keep beating the time limits, TRY IT!! But the mission ends fully when you fail the time limit and you can't do it anymore. Best advice is save after finishing level 5 then come back and try to reach the higher levels. It's entirely possible there are other unlockables at levels 10+, I never got that far.

I've yet to see a single person post here who has even tried it.

It's amazing, I laid out easy steps for how I found it and instead of testing it you people come here and debate it. Yes level six completes the mission but it lets you keep going as long as you keep beating the time limits, TRY IT!! But the mission ends fully when you fail the time limit and you can't do it anymore. Best advice is save after finishing level 5 then come back and try to reach the higher levels. It's entirely possible there are other unlockables at levels 10+, I never got that far.

This is partly due to the fact that most of the people in this topic are in the UK and so they are not in possession of the game yet confused.gif

Well I will try it I guess and reply in awhile.

Thanks, this is much appreciated by the people who are interested in this, thanks. I think we do need mor ehtan one person to confirm it. Although im still not convinced it only happens after the saleman missions, i mean i think it onyl happend with black 7 becasue it just so happend to snow whislt doing those missions, As i have said many a time, every persons game is different and the weather rund in realtime, so when i play it next Friday it could start snowing at the second mission. Although this would bring up things such as."European version has snow to suite englsih weather" i'm not sure. confused.gif

I've been trying to do what Black7 did, I only ever gotten to level 4. How do you "save and come back" to it?

Hmmm...

Im not convinced yet. Im going to need some solid proof. Maybe 4 or 5 people confirming it, or a picture.

If any one does try it, press pause as soon as you see snow and take a pic with whatever cam you have. No matter of the quality.