4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Screenshots Topic

Mike_Toreno

I like those scenery screenshots Carpet, Raptomex good to see that you have got into your old habit again, posting really good screenshots.

@Mxy, I think that car looks a little like a Hustler from San Andreas, but then again looks a little like a gang car. Meh, I'm confused. confused.gif

Nice to see new cars in the game, but I still probably won't have enough time to get it, though. confused.gif

Anyways, the Graphics are really hawt for the PSP! I've never doubted Rockstar! biggrin.gif

Keep 'em coming! cool.gif

I was also thinking this and forgot to ask. It doesn't look like it's a pic directly taken in front of a PSP.

So how did you do it? Or were they official screenshots?

confused.gif

How did u take those pics carpetdweller?

Last week I tried taking pics using a tripod and going to lots of trouble. They came out terrible.

Partly because I was taking pictures of the PSP while objects were moving on the screen which makes them look blurred and partly because my tripod is one of those huge ones meant for proper filming - it doesn't adjust low enough, so I was using piles of videos, books and games cases to boost the PSP screen to near the camera.

This week I tried the simpler approach and got the pics I posted before. I just gripped the camera tighly as I held it in front of the PSP. The camera's only a basic digital (Fulifilm Finepix 2300 - 2.1megapixel). I make sure the only light source in the room is the PSP and turn the flash off. I switch it so that it's in macromode (the flower symbol).That's basically it.

If I feel that the picture is too dark or too green or something then I might adjust the levels/colour/contrast in Photoshop, but that not always the case. Usually I just crop and resize them.

Here's a few more:

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

if i wanted to take screenies would i use a 7.2 mp camera or a picture phone

Phones are for talking; camera are for potographs. tounge.gif

Use the camera, much better choice, remember to follow carpetdwellers guidelines:

-no fast action scenes

-no flash

-dark room

-macro mode

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These pictures were done by swiss miss an admin of gta warehouse.

Few pics.If you can't see the image just click right mouse button while on it and push properties,then just copy the url,and paste in adress line.

Edited by gohan__14
Who the hell are you?

Delete those screens if you don't want problems...

This is topic about screenshots so he posted few screens. Why he have to delete it??? Next time before you post something, think about it.

Who the hell are you?

Who the hell are you!? WTF, shut up! This is a Screenshot topic I made, and people post Screenshots of this game. Give me one reason why he should delete them, and give me another reason why you shouldn't GTFO and STFU.

dozingoff.gif

That's funny we have a Joe's Pizza around here, it even looks a little like the one in the last screenshot. Not really important, but kinda cool. Theres no way that Rock Star Based that on our local place we are to small a town.

Who the hell are you?

Who the hell are you!? WTF, shut up! This is a Screenshot topic I made, and people post Screenshots of this game. Give me one reason why he should delete them, and give me another reason why you shouldn't GTFO and STFU.

dozingoff.gif

I think he was trying to say that they were spoilers, judging by his flag, (bulgaria) they don't have the game yet, presuming he lives there, maybe he wanted a spoiler warning?

Who the hell are you?

dozingoff.gif

I think he was trying to say that they were spoilers, judging by his flag, (bulgaria) they don't have the game yet, presuming he lives there, maybe he wanted a spoiler warning?

Too bad. A topic called "screenshots" is going to have pictures from the game. He shouldn't even be in the LCS section if he's so sensitive about the plot.

To be fair to Kimd41 - Gohan__14 posted 2 shots that could be considered spoilers.

1. The "Hello Again!" pic has already caused comment in this topic once already when it was posted between the US and UK releases. People might try and avoid spoiler, plot and easter egg topics, then take a quick look in here to check out the graphics and ruin that moment of discovery because the pic was posted without warning.

2. The gravestone clearly names a character that will die during the game. Although anyone who has read any pre-release magazines will know of this anyway, it still counts as a spoiler. To those who have played the game it really is such a tiny event that it doesn't count. But if you haven't played it then it seems that something big has been ruined for you.

I feel that I have to say this because I made the same points before the UK release. It would be hypocritical for me to now say spoilers aren't important.

A screenshots topic does not have to contain spoilers. If it does then they can easily be posted as a simple link with a warning in the title.

@ Gohen__14 - I love the pics. Nice job.

EDIT: Here's a couple of sample spoilers.

*spoiler* - What happens to Paulie's - *spoiler

*spoiler* - The prize for 100 taxi fares - *spoiler*

Edited by carpetdweller
Pics are stolen from www.gtawh.com.

And from an admin... rah.gif

Oh ok, that's different. Report it to a staff member here and have the person banned from both sites.

@ Kimd41 - Thanks for explaining. I guess unless gohan__14 is the same person as SwissMiss33 then he/she has some expaining to do. He never actually stated that they were taken by him, but I suppose he should have given some credit.

In order to make this post worthwhile - here's a few more pictures:

(all taken by me btw)

Who the hell are you?

He had no reason to act like that, it just makes himself look stupid. confused.gif

Anyways, carpetdweller - steady hand, good job! icon14.gif

ITs a shame some moron, had to steal my pictures with out asking. I would have GLADLY let you guys borrow them. A simple PLEASE would have been nice.

They are more simple to make then you expect. Its quite a shame, these kinda people are alowed to live. I am an Admin on the GTAWH.com forums, oddly i even manage the SCREEN SHOT SHOWROOM. I have directions of there how to make PSP screen shots.

Once i get to RENAME them all, maybe ill repost them here, WITH THE PROPER CREDIT to me.

Also to the admins here, i apoligize for stupid people like this guy "gohan__14". Yes there are a few spoilers in there, They were classified as such over on the forums, i made them for.

Any questions, or issues, please feel free to email me.

Thanks..

"The Swiss"

P.S. SwissMiss33 is a male.

Edited by SwissMiss33