4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Screenshots Topic

Mike_Toreno

He never acctualy said what was different about the staunton plaza. For all I know it could have been plated with gold. But posting a picture of it would spoil it for people.

Ha ha, you explain how some things like the staunton plaza should get a warning, yet you dont give one...nice.

I didn't give a warning because:

A. I don't own the game. Therefore any knowledge I have is the same as other people who haven't played it.

B. It was a building site before, so it's very likely it would be different 3 years earlier.

C. You get glimpses of it in the first 2 trailers.

----------

I am a bit of hiprocrite because I actually posted images of the Plaza well over a month ago.

I justify that because I took them from freely available sources and posted them on a site dedicated to the changes between versions. However, I admit that I never gave a spoiler warning before those particular images.

-----------

In my opinion - half the fun of a GTA game is exploring and finding things for myself. I realise that I jeopodize that by coming here, but I found that spoilers worked quite well when San Andrea was released. People were very good at not revealing the jetpack or Liberty City (for a while at least). I saw an image of a house on fire, but no one mentioned anything openly about the riots. The ending wasn't given away and I found lots of things for myself.

I've come to this topic to get some glimpses of Liberty in '98. I understand that I'm risking seeing too much. But it would be nice if those that have it try not to take away the freshness for when we get it. I'll try to do the same when I get my copy.

Anyway, let's see some pics.

Fear me! user posted image

user posted image

(definitly the best cheat ^^)

What should i say? Great draw distance smile.gif

user posted image

Inside of the tunnel

*SPOILER*

(you can drive through the two entrances, but you can't get futher than on the screenshot)

Edited by Basti

Well these are nice screen except a spoiler mention for the last screen would have been aprreciated becuase now i know what happens with the shoreside vale rumour confused.gif Just some friendly advice smile.gif

Thanks for the spoiler tag now. I havent seen that yet and dont realy want to yet.

That cheat realy brings back the memories of messing about with cheats on Tony Hawks on the PS1.

Anyway, thaks for the screens.

Thanks for the spoiler tag now. I havent seen that yet and dont realy want to yet.

That cheat realy brings back the memories of messing about with cheats on Tony Hawks on the PS1.

Anyway, thaks for the screens.

wow.gif Tony Hawks, Chad Muska with a big head, those were the days. So these cheats newly added i presuem for the PSP version. Edison carter said there were more to be discovered. I wonder what other PSP exclusive cheats there will be dozingoff.gif

Come onpeople post some more pics

We would, and i would if i had the game and i knew how.

@Basti, how did you take your pictures??

The draw distance looks impressive smile.gif

To take a good picture, im guessing you need a digi cam with a close up setting so you can get good detail, other wise it will blurry.

Anyway what's with the camera in the game?Is it only for one mission?Or it's just unless thing?

To take a good picture, im guessing you need a digi cam with a close up setting so you can get good detail, other wise it will blurry.

Anyway what's with the camera in the game?Is it only for one mission?Or it's just unless thing?

The camera in the game is just for taking pictures, although you can't save them then take them off the PC. Not sure whether its for one mission or not, i don't believe it is.

@Dr Kazuma, i don't have a digi cam dozingoff.gif

The camera in the game is just for taking pictures, although you can't save them then take them off the PC. Not sure whether its for one mission or not, i don't believe it is.

They are practically giving them away these days.

Don't you have a mobile phone.

They are practically giving them away these days.

Don't you have a mobile phone.

Mobil? Isn't that some sorta garage that sell petrol.lol

I do have a mobile phone, jus that i never got round to buying a digital camera, my family isn't technologically advanced, we still write with quils, with our monocles monocle.gif

I think you can use like a PSP to TV thing, then a DVD recorded and record it, and then put it in your CPU and screen cap it.

I dont think anybody will spend that much money for screen shot.

I am realy interesed in getting that PSP2TV though. It would be great for stunt videos.

But I think a good digi cam is fine for taking pics, no need to go over the top, its not like the game has super high resolution anyway.

I think you can use like a PSP to TV thing, then a DVD recorded and record it, and then put it in your CPU and screen cap it.

I dont think anybody will spend that much money for screen shot.

I am realy interesed in getting that PSP2TV though. It would be great for stunt videos.

But I think a good digi cam is fine for taking pics, no need to go over the top, its not like the game has super high resolution anyway.

Yep, same here the LCS forums could profit healthily when PSP2TV is released as it will allow us to have caption competitions along with stunt video's as neon said.

Yes, but it's a very expensive way. PSP2TV costs 130$, a DVD recorder, hm, don't know, but not under 150$. But sure, you'll get the best quality. A more cheaper way, as neon already said, is with a digi cam. But the problem is, you can't take 'action' screens, because you have to have both hands free for the cam. But for screens from cars or the landscape it's ok. If you have photoshop, you can transform the images perspective, so the results are alright.

Yes, but it's a very expensive way. PSP2TV costs 130$, a DVD recorder, hm, don't know, but not under 150$. But sure, you'll get the best quality. A more cheaper way, as neon already said, is with a digi cam. But the problem is, you can't take 'action' screens, because you have to have both hands free for the cam. But for screens from cars or the landscape it's ok. If you have photoshop, you can transform the images perspective, so the results are alright.

I have photoshop as i use it to make the sigs, like the one i have now. I might try that later on in the week that follows this one as im in the UK so i'll be getting mine next Friday smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

I have a digital camera now so I can take better pictures of things in GTA LCS. Here is a pic of the ferry:

user posted image

Big improvement from my other pics, ain't it?

I'll have more pics soon.

Hehe - very nice, the water looks like it's definitely improved from GTA3, I really want to get it now, but I probably won't because I'll be getting a new, better PC. Nice to see this topic is filling up with screenies, keep 'em coming! cool.gif

I feel this needs bumping due to U.K realese so:user posted image

Thats a poster on a construction site in bedford point.

Sorry for bad quality my webcam is a bit screwed.

Also posted in secrets & eggs. ~Funky C

I'd just like to say that this topic seems to be going well and as soon as I find my digital camera I shall be contributing in the near future icon14.gif

Good good, I hope to see some screens from all of you guys! smile.gif