3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Screenshots Topic

Mike_Toreno

Hang on a second. lets say you did save one, shouldnt there be an option in the options to view them like in San An?

Yes, does anyone know the actual file size of a picture taken?? Shoudn't it be a few kb's?

To see if neon is right, either one of you check if there is a gallery mode when you pause the game.

Hang on a second. lets say you did save one, shouldnt there be an option in the options to view them like in San An?

Yes, does anyone know the actual file size of a picture taken?? Shoudn't it be a few kb's?

To see if neon is right, either one of you check if there is a gallery mode when you pause the game.

There is no gallery mode.

Yeah, it doesn't ask if you want to save or not. I'll save and check my memory card after I finish this mission.

Damn this game and Civ 4 are addictive.

Well it points to no saving of the pics you take then. Although when an official TV adapter comes out that my interest me in investing in it. That way screen shots could be a whole lot easier smile.gif

Has anyone connected the PSP to their PC and checked if their photos were saved in a file? Sounds unlikely, but worth a shot.

That way screen shots could be a whole lot easier smile.gif

Not to mention stunt videos!

When the whole ordeal is over and done with and if theres a way to take screen shots, someone with the skills should make a caption this screen competition like all the other forums.

I thought this was funny. It was in GTA3 too.

user posted image

It says GRUPPE SECHS on the securicar. For anyone that doesn't know what that means, it is group sex. Lol.

This just in: Images DO NOT SAVE TO THE MEMORY CARD.

Then again, we might just be missing a piece of the puzzle, like the Custom Soundtracks thing. LET US INSPECT.

user posted image

I think we all remember the 'secret sign' from GTA3, but it's a little different in LCS.

You can watch a video on how to get to it here.

EDIT:

user posted image

No open bathroom....

Edited by Kuiosikle

Lucey for me I made a resin holder thing so I can put my Digi on a miner's light strap

Pic:user posted image

Note: I have it so you see what the camera sees.

die.gifsign-clinton.gifsign-thompson.gifsign-yee.gif

Lucey for me I made a resin holder thing so I can put my Digi on a miner's light strap

Pic:user posted image

Note: I have it so you see what the camera sees.

die.gifsign-clinton.gifsign-thompson.gifsign-yee.gif

Thats copywriten by SplinterCell.

J/K-thats quite funny

Digïtál £vîl
@Kuiosikle you should have put a spoiler, i havnt got the game yet and i really wanted to find that sign by myself

stop complaining u sh*t.

Don't read the screenshots topic or any of these topics if you dont want spoilers. What you want people to do, take pictures of the sky?

right, so if we ain't got the game and don't want to know anything about it we should not read this forum. There is a reason for spoiler tags, just because you have the game doesn't mean you can ruin it for the rest of us

@Kuiosikle you should have put a spoiler, i havnt got the game yet and i really wanted to find that sign by myself

Spoiler tags don't work on images.

Spoiler tags don't work on images.

You can still just post a link though. Just to let people know for the future.

My question is why are you people reading a topic with Screenshots from the game if you don't want to see these things?? Its a dead giveaway that you WILL see pictures that will give things away, I don't have the game yet and I won't for awhile, don't own a PSP and won't for awhile got passed up for full-time, I am looking at these topics because I want to see and hear about the game. I understand those that are mad about seeing spoilers in regular topics, but this topic is about screens so there are spoilers.

Yes, we all understand that. What they are saying is not to post images with spoilers in them. Lets say there is a mission where you have to kill a realy improtant character at the end of the game and some posts an image with a bullit going through his head. That wouldnt be very nice for the people who dont want to know the story. However, normal screens or funny screens of glitches are ok, lets face it, the internet has been full of them for ages. We just need to learn to compromise and know where to draw the line.

Screenshots doesn't have to mean spoilers.

You could have screens of landscapes, vehicles, peds or what has changed about particular places. You could create your own scene or story using images.

But things like easter eggs or completely revamped areas (like the Staunton Plaza building site) should get a warning. At least until about a week after the game is released everywhere. People have been saying on these forums how the first thing they would do is go and look at that sign. I'm very happy for those sort of pics to be posted, but give a little warning.

It's not hard.

Example:

*SPOILER* The new "Not supposed to..." sign:*SPOILER*

Not every screenshot has to appear directly on this page. Having links will cut down on the time it takes to load the topic.

Besides, up until just before that "Hello Again" pic was posted the topic had just been talking about HOW to take screens.

Edited by carpetdweller
Mmmm, so is there a camera at all in LCS? Then I'd think you could save it on your MS and put it in a crad reader, right?

There is a cam, just no way of saving any of the pics that you take.

Mmmm, so is there a camera at all in LCS? Then I'd think you could save it on your MS and put it in a crad reader, right?

There is a cam, just no way of saving any of the pics that you take.

This Sucks! cry.gif

Screenshots doesn't have to mean spoilers.

You could have screens of landscapes, vehicles, peds or what has changed about particular places. You could create your own scene or story using images.

But things like easter eggs or completely revamped areas (like the Staunton Plaza building site) should get a warning. At least until about a week after the game is released everywhere. People have been saying on these forums how the first thing they would do is go and look at that sign. I'm very happy for those sort of pics to be posted, but give a little warning.

It's not hard.

Example:

*SPOILER* The new "Not supposed to..." sign:*SPOILER*

Not every screenshot has to appear directly on this page. Having links will cut down on the time it takes to load the topic.

Besides, up until just before that "Hello Again" pic was posted the topic had just been talking about HOW to take screens.

Ha ha, you explain how some things like the staunton plaza should get a warning, yet you dont give one...nice.