Screenshots Topic

Mike_Toreno

Nice pictures everyone, I especially liked your pic Miami13.

People like you f*cking disgust me. I've seen too many people leave the GTA modding community because of people like you. You can't even model a f*cking square skyscraper yet you can model the Statue of Liberty in that much detail? Utter bollocks... in fact i'm not going to even let you attempt to post WIP shots of the statue I already know its not yours, I only need to go to 3dcafe.com and download the file to prove otherwise. So umm... f*ck off.

G1T

Here are a couple more...

I think I posted this earlier, oh well....

It's of me getting shot by the Yakuza and their bullets hitting the car behind me and making the car start to speed off and it hit me with the Yakuza bullets still flying by...

user posted image

This is one of me in the Infurnus, I hit some ledge and then a tree and started spinning...

user posted image

Me hitting a ped on a PCJ...

user posted image

stone cold steve austin

That one where your getting shot is sweet!

Heres my boredom in action...

user posted image

how did u get the school bus? its in the last pic, how did u get it?

Edited by stone cold steve austin

Stone cold, why not just quote the last pic, instead of copying everything? Takes up space and we see the same pics 3 times a page. confused.gif

He probaby jacked a bus and painted it yellow...

Great stuff Murdoc, the woman who dreams of the fatal accident is perfect Rockstar humor!

Stone cold, why not just quote the last pic, instead of copying everything? Takes up space and we see the same pics 3 times a page. confused.gif

He probaby jacked a bus and painted it yellow...

Great stuff Murdoc, the woman who dreams of the fatal accident is perfect Rockstar humor!

Im not too shure on this but i dotn think the bussezs are in the gameplay and the only way you can get oen is with the cheat dev and teh bus was left from vc..as i said im nto sure and am probly totaly wrong confused.gif

how did u get the school bus? its in the last pic, how did u get it?

Im not too shure on this but i dotn think the bussezs are in the gameplay and the only way you can get oen is with the cheat dev and teh bus was left from vc..as i said im nto sure and am probly totaly wrong

Actually, The-End, youre totally right!

Ive never seen the schoolbus in gameplay, only been able to spawn it with cheat device.

Thanks Mxy, i thought it sounded like something you might actually hear in the game.

More!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The leaning tower of Cheetah?

user posted image

user posted image

Oops! forgot to turn hud off.

The weird weather in the cheat device makes for some strange sunrises!

Check out the differences!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thats it!

Edited by *MURDOC*
38773_s.gif

Cool shots Murdoc. When you stack spawned cars, do the bottom ones shake and dent and eventually explode?

When you stack spawned cars, do the bottom ones shake and dent and eventually explode?

Ooohhhh boy do they!

Sometimes they spawn inside each other, vibrate for a few seconds, then shoot 100 feet into the air!

Then they explode...

I actually got a stack of Banshees about 7 cars high, and it actually stood for about 30 seconds, i wish i had gotten a pic but no more memory.

38773_s.gif

can someone tell me can Toni Cipriani swim

No he cannot, try searching, or reading the FAQ, instead of posting in unrelated topics please. smile.gif

When you stack spawned cars, do the bottom ones shake and dent and eventually explode?

Ooohhhh boy do they!

Sometimes they spawn inside each other, vibrate for a few seconds, then shoot 100 feet into the air!

Then they explode...

I actually got a stack of Banshees about 7 cars high, and it actually stood for about 30 seconds, i wish i had gotten a pic but no more memory.

Thta would of made a great pic wish you could of got it...wasn't the screenshot function avalible then ???

user posted imageuser posted image

I took a picture of four stacked infernus' the other day. cool.gif They 'sploded real good too.

Edited by Wesyeed

Well, i made some screens of my own with my 2.6 fw smile.gif...

Here they are:

user posted image

Nice view, huh wink.gif

user posted image

Notice the Hunter has green windows wink.gif

user posted image

The Ferry

user posted image

Joyride with a Hunter

Greetz.

EDIT: Here a quick slideshow GIF of the above pictures:

user posted image

56k users, SORRY!

Edited by Karoi

Wesyeed the first one reminds me of Matrix... cool style, good work.

Karoi where is Toni standing in the first one?

@ Wesyeed. how did you make your animations run so smoothly

xmas.gif The same way you probably did yours. An hour of slow-motion gameplay using the slower-gameplay cheat, with lots of screenshots made every second or two. Then about two hours of putting them together one by one... tounge.gif

Thanks Mxzptlk

rampage_ani.gif

Here is some GIF animations and some pictures (This is my first time doing GIF animation):

Going To Underground Tunnel (Where it says "Cheat Activated", I did the "Perfect Traction" Cheat):

user posted image

Random Things:

user posted image

Where do you think I am?:

user posted image

user posted image

Rockstar Postsign:

user posted image

how do you get snow?

Download edisoncarter's cheat device and you can set the weather to what you want.