is PC harder than PS2 version?

blackwings

there seem to be alot of SNP in the 'mission help' section, im guessing theyre largely for the PC version (i dont know that a PS@ save game can be uploaded, i may be wrong)

are the controls funky or something?

curious....

original gangster
there seem to be alot of SNP in the 'mission help' section, im guessing theyre largely for the PC version (i dont know that a PS@ save game can be uploaded, i may be wrong)

are the controls funky or something?

curious....

It's easier if you have any kind of dual anolouge joypad.

one of the things easier is zeros mission. If you dont hold down accelarate on the pc version, hardly any fuel goes down.

Yeah but in PC i'v noticed some missiones are more difficult because of frame rate issues. Like the one in which you have to follow the train, or the one you have to get into the andromeda with the bike.

If the frame rate isn't ok on this last mission, you won't be able to catch the plane, it doesen't matter how fast you go the plane is just miles of miles faster.

51L3N7 4554551N

There has been a few of these, search first

And there is no difference, it depends on whether you get used to the controls or not

original gangster
Yeah but in PC i'v noticed some missiones are more difficult because of frame rate issues. Like the one in which you have to follow the train, or the one you have to get into the andromeda with the bike.

If the frame rate isn't ok on this last mission, you won't be able to catch the plane, it doesen't matter how fast you go the plane is just miles of miles faster.

I never had this problem, so it was easy for me.

There has been a few of these, search first

i did a search, came up with about 50 topics, none looked right to me - maybe i will just stick to other peoples' threads....

anyways, like i said, i was curious, thanks for the responses

I suck with console controllers, so the PC version is generally easier for me. The flying is a bitch though.

I think the high number of SnP threads is because the possibility is there. It's much easier to trade PC savegames than PS2 savegames, so when people get stuck, they're much more prone to take the easy way out.