Mike Toreno mission

smokinjoe

dunno what the hell is going on, but Ive played this mission like 10 times and everytime this is what happens... i follow his cell phone to the airport like normal, find the van & motorcycles on the runway, chase them to another spot, kill the badguys, blow up the van and drive mike and t-bone away from the destroyed van... when i get past the main airport gate, i can see a red marker in the middle of the road, this is used to trigger a cutscene if I remember correctly. however when i approach the marker, it disappears! theres a yellow dot that appears on the map to show where the marker is, and that stays on the map. but the red marker disappears and nothing else happens, im still driving. i think theres supposed to be a cutscene here to make the mission/story progress but its not. i have the admin console/control center installed which ive been using since the beginning of the game, but i have tried the mission with and without it running. can someone please just beat this mission for me and save immediately afterwards? its a fairly easy mission but I dont know if the scm got frigged up somehow and know the coding is out of balance... Id really appreciate it if someone could help me out, here is the link:

EDIT: link temporarily removed until further notice

thanks smile.gif

Edited by smokinjoe

You are doing nothing wrong. After you reach the red marker, there is no cutscene but a yellow blip will appear on the map and you will get a 3 star-wanted level. Head over to the yellow dot (which is the paint'n'spray to lose heat) and then from there head over to Jizzy's club.

I strongly advice you to cancel the SNP request and try and do the mission as it seems you will have no problem doing it.

- FiJiAn 4 LiFe

hmmm - well i have the "never wanted" cheat enabled with the admin console, but ive also played the mission without the AC in the background and the same thing happens... plus the yellow dot stays in the same place as the red marker, it doesnt get moved to the spray shop... but i'll disable the never wanted cheat and try it again. thanks for the help ajkhan

also i'll remove the link, and if disabling the no cops cheat doesnt work i'll post the link again

hmmm - well i have the "never wanted" cheat enabled with the admin console, but ive also played the mission without the AC in the background and the same thing happens... plus the yellow dot stays in the same place as the red marker, it doesnt get moved to the spray shop... but i'll disable the never wanted cheat and try it again. thanks for the help ajkhan

also i'll remove the link, and if disabling the no cops cheat doesnt work i'll post the link again

Thats is your problem colgate.gif . The "never wanted" cheat will not give you the 3-star wanted level and you wont have no need to go to the pay'n'spray. You would be able to do it after you disable it.

- FiJiAn 4 LiFe