If only...

guv

GTA: San Andreas on Xbox had had the Hi Res graphics of GTA3 and Vice City on Xbox...

Wind Waker on GameCube hadn't messed with the graphical formula that made Ocarina so great on N64...

Halo hadn't used such childish enemies as those sillly little kiddie things that screamed and whooped...

Freedom Fighters' story hadn't been so cheesy...

The console versions of Mafia hadn't been so watered down...

The GTAs had longer, more in-depth missions with restart points...

[Yeah, if only I hadn't started this thread - beat you to it!] sly.gif

GTA: San Andreas on Xbox had had the Hi Res graphics of GTA3 and Vice City on Xbox...

Wind Waker on GameCube hadn't messed with the graphical formula that made Ocarina so great on N64...

Halo hadn't used such childish enemies as those sillly little kiddie things that screamed and whooped...

1) I think the graphics were quite superb on the Xbox version of SA, and if not then it makes up for it in the size department.

2) Nitendo always try something new, and they see what it looks like in the final product. They knew it wasn't as good as OOT, hence the reason the new Zelda is using the old style graphics.

3) I thought the little guys in Halo were actually quite funny, and it made it so much better to chase them as they ran away, then whack them over the head with your pistol.

4) Haven't played it.

5) Haven't played it.

6) I think the missions on GTA are long enough, and don't need lengthening. I'd hate having to do around 70 missions that last about 10-20 minutes each. I like doing missions quickly, then having time to do something else before the next mission.

PS:- Yes, you beat everyone to this thread...we all were about to make it. sarcasm.gif

Well despite Chunks attitude and lack of observation (this thread is also about voicing your own what ifs) for which personally I cant think of any. It's a decent enough idea in a board which has little aside from reviews.

I guess with the whole GTA restart points im pretty much agaisnt them, it forces the user to be more cautious instead of running around like a nutter and it takes away the randomness of the game. How many times in previous GTA's like GTA3 i'd found something like a new kill spree icon after attempting a mission for the gazillonth time I dont know. GTA is so appealing because of it's variety and random events, take that away and your playing the game to complete it rather than playing it for fun.

Wow, Chunks, you're quite the confrontational one, aren't you. The idea was to list your own "if onlys" not pick away at mine. sigh.gif

Thanks, Bizzare.

Mafia Righthand_Man

1. I don't expect much in the way of graphics on consoles, so I wouldn't be disappointed if I got the Xbox version.

2. Played the original. The change in graphics was pretty pointless and stupid, I agree.

3. Heh, the Grunts? Those guys are my favorite. tounge.gif

4. I never had a problem with the story. It was good.

5. Didn't play the console version.

6. They always seem short. I'll agree on that.

ganja_man_biatch

if only

mgs2 storyline wasn't so damn confusing

u could play one on one basketball in gtasa

all i can think of now

Wow, Chunks, you're quite the confrontational one, aren't you. The idea was to list your own "if onlys" not pick away at mine. sigh.gif

Thanks, Bizzare.

Yes, because you made that so clear in your first post. sarcasm.gif

And I answered your "what ifs", f*cktard. How is that been confrontational?

[Yeah, if only I hadn't started this thread - beat you to it!]  sly.gif

1) PS:- Yes, you beat everyone to this thread...we all were about to make it. sarcasm.gif

Now I have to be quick as your making my IQ drop at an alarming rate Chunks but he wasnt talking about his greatness at starting this thread but it's obvious that people were going to put that as a 'what if'. Now be confrontatial all you want but at least make some f*cking sense.

As for Manhunt it was a bit repeitive towards the end and it could of done with a few easter eggs and sidestorys along the way but it took a fairly unique approach, I liked it.

Edited by Bizzare

Dissing on Nintendo is so fasionable these days.

I'm not really dissing, I'm a fanboy but at the same time they slowly boil my bubbles by accepting deals with pathetic companies instead of with the Big Boys.

If only... We had more exact info on the PS3 and Revolution. I need to take decisions, and the lack of precise info isn't helping. Bad move for them cuz I think I'll end up buying Microsoft.

[Yeah, if only I hadn't started this thread - beat you to it!]  sly.gif

PS:- Yes, you beat everyone to this thread...we all were about to make it. sarcasm.gif

He meant that someone was probably gonna say:

'If only you hadnt made this thread'.

So, that makes you look like a fool.

If only Hitman Contracts had had a new graphics engine and new missions.

If only Jedi Academy had had a saber system like seen in MovieBattles 2.

If only NOLF 3 had been made.

If only... next gen consoles came out sooner, especially the PS3

If only... More MGS4, DMC4, Silent Hill 5 and GTA4 info

If only... HDTV were cheaper so i could get one ready for my x360

Wow, Chunks, you're quite the confrontational one, aren't you.  The idea was to list your own "if onlys" not pick away at mine. sigh.gif

Thanks, Bizzare.

Yes, because you made that so clear in your first post. sarcasm.gif

And I answered your "what ifs", f*cktard. How is that been confrontational?

You seem to need counceling for your anger problems, Chunks.

This comment of mine "[Yeah, if only I hadn't started this thread - beat you to it!]" was meant to be self depracating but you seem to have taken it as a personal affront. How, I don't know.

By the way, I won't bother responding to your next rant, so save your breath.

Edited by guv

Wow, I love it; I make one mistake and I have about 5 people jumping on the bandwagon and attacking me....is it fashionable to attack people in groups now? Does it make your head grow knowing that you just flamed someone?

Anyhoozle...

What if games were much cheaper, meaning we could buy more of them?

What if there were less sequels, and more prequels?

Wow, I love it; I make one mistake and I have about 5 people jumping on the bandwagon and attacking me....is it fashionable to attack people in groups now? Does it make your head grow knowing that you just flamed someone?

Indeed.

If only Total Overdose didnt have sh*tty voiceacting.

If only Disney hadnt had anything to do with the PotC game.