mod request!

x_orange90_x

Is it just me, or does the idea to make the Astro Drive-In Theater in Bone County active sound sweet!?!? someone mentioned it to me and said it would be cool. i figured it would be cool to have a workin drive in, just park and see some clips or somethin.

if you happen to like the idea, request it urself and someone might see it and be motivated to make something like it!

Legendery idea mate they have something like that in the swat 4 patch it streams video adverts from the web into tvs or posters.I would love this mod to be made it would be cool to watch your own films in gta.But it would be a bit weird watching a film with cjs head in the way.

This is not currently possible. There is but one *known* instance of live tv/moving screens etc in SA which is the 8Track race screen.

The object that is projected upon is yet to be found, so we can't investigate what rock* did to make it possible yet.

Yes, very very awesome mod if it were yet possible without extensive reverse engineering of the game.

oh, well, even if that aint yet possible, its still a neat idea. what about a motel or hotel that you could save at? like a holiday inn type deal, small with maybe a room to go in? is that possible? that sounds cool

is there a way i can change the name of this forum cuz i want to make it a long term mod discussion forum. like "Mod Request Line" or "ALL MOD's DISCUSSION FORUM"

i dont know....

anywhere, i hope someone will come back cuz i will keep postin new ideas here

oh yeah, is there an easier mod maker than Z-Mod and 3ds Max, cuz i dont know wtf to do in them.

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE I PLAY SAN ANDREAS ON A 550MHz PC?!?! i have a GeForce2 GTS pro 64meg crad and 384MB of RAM and the game runs damn good!! (with the "no traffic or people spawning" mod!!)

Yeh, i play sa on my laptop, It is ment to be for educational perposes and not built to play games, but i got it to. It plays sa better than my new desktop computer.

I was looking for that screen to sad.gif never found it I can make the rest to make it look like a real cinema though (hot dog-stands and sh*t)- Slurp Slurp, Hmmm... Sprunk!

A drive in would be kick ass, maybe it could have a plugin to where u could watch avi videos off your desktop that way you could watch something kick ass like sin city while you play SA smile.gif

Sorry to go of topic before everyone, i was just answering a question. Wait, sh*t i am going of topic again. Bloody hell. Anyway, a drive in would be cool as. Mabye you could try to find the Screen thing Rockstar hidd in the game. It is in the All in one mod. The modshop or something. Even though everyone thinks it is hardcoded. It may not be. Who knows really, Rockstar are just to smart for us.

What I think would be even cooler than a drive in, would be the ability to watch movies in the cockpit view while driving around. So if mod a car that has a TV in the dash, you could cruise down the freeway with your movie playing, instead of a textured image or whatever you use for the screen.

I know this probably isn't possible, I'm just dreaming...