guide on a longer time with 5 stars on u

BlOoDStReAm101

BlOoDStReAm101

ok first off id like to say that im back...

now here is the guide on to surive when u have 5 stars.. this is on ur stats.

1st. Go to the ammunation or the bar where that sprunk machine is, near grove street in Los Santos, this is for armor or health.

2nd. then take a car and park it somewhere near u but where cops wont shoot at it. and if u want recruit your gang members.

3rd. shoot anybody u see till u get 5 stars. if u need health go drink sprunk or go to ammunation and buy body armor and buy weapons if u want.

4th. once you get out of ammunation or u are done drinking sprunk, start killing more people. if there is a helicopter take any kind of shot gun and shoot it between the front glass and those things to make the helicopter fly. once u shoot it there it will automatically crash and explode.

5th. if u are tired of drinking sprunk for health or dont need body armor in ammunation get your getaway car and drive to the nearest pizza stack as possible to eat the pizza to gain health.

6th. by now u will get 6 stars, and a tank will come soon. if u see it, steal the tank and demolish anything in ur path.

7th. now if u need another break from driving go to the basketball court in the grove street and play basket ball. u dont have to play but the reason is so the cops wont shoot u when ur playing it.

8th. now if u want to play more, go back to the ammunation or the bar near grove street and do the same methods to have a long time in stats. if u dont want to play it no more kill your self, drown , get busted and your time will be in ur stats in acheivements

ps: my longest time with 5 star wanted level was 2 hours, 36 minutes, and 14 seconds.

Erm, how the frag didn't you get bored?! My longest is like 10 minutes.. I hardly go on rampages and I just done it on one of the hangars in the airstrip and used my minigun.

I like the idea with the sprunk machine.. but you may be flamed for making this topic. Not sure though. :|

BlOoDStReAm101

that was when i first got the game i did that but now im just confirming the guide for it and it will help ur criminal rating

GritSandWiches4Breakfest

Or there is this bridge in SF where you can go under it and the cops never come and you can sit there hours and i'm sure there are other places inwhich you can do this. Thx for the tips though. biggrin.gif

BlOoDStReAm101

lol i admit it was kind of boring the first hour but when i kept killing them die.gif i relized my criminal rating went to hustler to godfather. now my goal is to be king of san andreas. but dis time im try las venturas for at least 1 hour tops.

Like GritSandWiches4Breakfest said just find some stairs and stand at the top of them, then you only need to worry about the helicopters. I got 1hr 39m 22secs.

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

GTA3Freak-2001
Or you could just swim out to sea as far as possible..

Yeah that will really work when you've got a police chopper constantly shooting you sarcasm.gif

Dodge Boy City

Surely a simpler way would be:

1 - Get a Hydra

2 - Fly over the restricted area (Instant 5 stars)

3 - Fly out to sea

4 - Keep going

5 - Keep going

6 - When you're fed up, do a u-turn and fly back.

7 - Eventually leap out of the jet above the disused runway, and aim for your safehouse

8 - Save your game!

Or is that crap? blink.gif

original gangster

it's a good idea, but can get boring quickly.

heres a better idea:

get the NRG-500 in san fiero(the one that you do the challenge on). fail the challenge, and go kill people to get a 5-star-wanted-level. Now go back to where you got the NRG-500 and go into the dried-bowl(while still on the NRG-500). now this is cool, you just do jumps in the bowl while FBI cars crash down into the bowl, and you blow 'em up while on the bike! and no helicopters to worry about.

Dodge Boy City

heres a better idea:

get the NRG-500 in san fiero(the one that you do the challenge on). fail the challenge, and go kill people to get a 5-star-wanted-level. Now go back to where you got the NRG-500 and go into the dried-bowl(while still on the NRG-500). now this is cool, you just do jumps in the bowl while FBI cars crash down into the bowl, and you blow 'em up while on the bike! and no helicopters to worry about.

Sounds interesting... sly.gif

A couple of points though

When an FBI car sets on fire, they'll all jump out and shoot at you won't they?

The NRG-500 hasn't got the greatest armour in the world so you'd have to nurse it whilst being fast...

More fun than flying over the Pacific Ocean for hours though... colgate.gif

original gangster

heres a better idea:

Sounds interesting... sly.gif

A couple of points though

When an FBI car sets on fire, they'll all jump out and shoot at you won't they?

The NRG-500 hasn't got the greatest armour in the world so you'd have to nurse it whilst being fast...

More fun than flying over the Pacific Ocean for hours though... colgate.gif

when they get out, they run like mad away from the fire, so they dont shoot at you. and trust me, you'll hardly ever face the problem of them shooting at you.

the NRG will last ages, as you wont damage it much. and the FBI cars normally crash while going up a side of the bowl tounge.gif

If you don't mind being cheap you could always get the five stars and then just hide in the cave, the one with the police bribe.

Cheap, not fun at all, but still effective.

If you don't mind being cheap you could always get the five stars and then just hide in the cave, the one with the police bribe.

[colour=greenWhere is this cave you speak of ? i've never seen it.

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

[colour=greenWhere is this cave you speak of ? i've never seen it.

South Entrance to cave and police bribe inside both marked.

user posted image

It's pretty small, personally I only go in there when I'm on a motorcycle, since it's not easy to get a car in there while you're on the run.

BlOoDStReAm101

heres a guide on san fierro.

1. go to the gant bridge and you will see a house underneath it go there and kill everyone whos walking there.

2. when u get 5 stars just keep shooting till u get six stars. you dont have to worry about helis, tanks , and the swat team because they cant shoot u.

3. for some reason if your almost dead go the nearest pizza stack and eat something over there.

4. now get back to the roof of the house and wait there if u want but dont press start.

5. you dont have to worry about cops or helis shooting at u. so go to ur friends house or swim in a pool, eat , go on the comp(in real life).

6. when 1 , 2 , or 3 hours passes go back to the game and if u want to shoot keep doing it till u get bored.

7. once u get bored kill yourself, drown, get busted or go a nearest paint and spray or transfender to change ur car so cops wont reconize you.

well thats for SF. my higest time there was 3 hours 12 minutes and 32 sec

ps: i did this yesterday