uhh...i kinda need someone to tell

kingvercetti

i was flying round near the desert in las venturas when i saw some kind of flying red dot. it was definintly moving because it kept pulling away from me, and it also had smoke behind it. i got right up close to it, and it just carried on moving. sorry i cant get a screenie ( I have the PS2 version and my camera is busted, but i did a crappy lil sketch on paint...)

user posted image click 2 enlarge.

what the hell is it? confused.gif

user posted image

user posted image

It's just an animation for a high-altitude jetliner as seen from the ground. Serves no purpose and it's not interactive.

Yeah, those are supposed to be high flying airplanes...

They're just there for effect. You can actually get to them, but they're still just small red dots...

original gangster

its a plane, but they're lights, cuz rockstar wanted to save space on the disk, so instead of proper planes, they made lights.

EDIT: mxy is always there before anyone else sneaky2.giftounge.gif

ok thanks for cleaning that up for me biggrin.gif (I thought my game was screwing up) here, everyone have some food... cookie.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gif

user posted image

user posted image

GritSandWiches4Breakfest

Ew.. fish lol. Theres also something that looks like a shooting star, but theres nothing special about that ether. cool.gif