3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sports Weekly

NBA Discussion

CptCharisma

Nash didn't get voted as a started because the dumbass fans would rather seen flashy dunks and what not, instead of Nash's disgusting passes. In my opinion I would rather see Nash start so he could show off what hes best at because thats not right just because he can't dunk fans don't vote him a starter.

Anyways, Toronto is 24-23 first time above .500 since January 2004. Not to mention we swept the January awards for the East. Coach, player and rookie of the month first time done in NBA history, could this mean I brighter future for the Raptors. I think its quite obvious we have a great future with Bosh, Bargnani and Ford leading the charge. Not to mention Calderon. probably one of the best backup point guards in the league. I love watching this team so much, all thanks to the smartest man in the NBA Bryan Colangelo love that guy.

Nate Baker1
Nash didn't get voted as a started because the dumbass fans would rather seen flashy dunks and what not, instead of Nash's disgusting passes. In my opinion I would rather see Nash start so he could show off what hes best at because thats not right just because he can't dunk fans don't vote him a starter.

Anyways, Toronto is 24-23 first time above .500 since January 2004. Not to mention we swept the January awards for the East. Coach, player and rookie of the month first time done in NBA history, could this mean I brighter future for the Raptors. I think its quite obvious we have a great future with Bosh, Bargnani and Ford leading the charge. Not to mention Calderon. probably one of the best backup point guards in the league. I love watching this team so much, all thanks to the smartest man in the NBA Bryan Colangelo love that guy.

Fo Shizzle

Damn they got all three awards? Thats rediculous, go raps!

CptCharisma

What can I say Colangelo sets records where ever he goes. Happened in Pheonix when they had a 27? win season and the following was a 60 win season. Thats a record I heard about along with the clean sweep of the Eastern conference awards this year. Damn I love BC hes a basketball god.

TRN4L

Lets hope USA basketball gets on track with him running it wink.gif PHO is dominating, RAPs are on their way, Chris Bosh the Boss. What I really cant wait to see is the western conference showdown in the playoffs! Denver, San Antionio, Pheonix, Dallas! makes me giggle like a girl. Although we all know detroit is taking back the east come playoff time wink.gif

-GO PISTONS!

GTA3Rockstar

Denver sucks the cock!

B Rob
The Cav's lose again to the Pistons. LeBron had about 3 or 4 airballs. We really need to get him some help when this season ends.

CptCharisma

The Raptors clipped the Clippers on Sunday and go to 25-23, 4th in the East 3 games back of Chicago. Riding a 3 game winning streak, Orlando comes in on Wednesday.

GTA3Rockstar

How's the cockblock Nuggets doing!? Pretty damn sh*tty I must say! Though, not as bad as the Celtics! haha

CptCharisma

Raptors have been on a tear recently, just lost to the Pistons today. Thats okay we still have a home game winning streak of, with 3 home games left this month that against the Cavs, Nets and Pacers. We're also 4-1 this month.

B Rob
How about Gilbert Arenas guaranteeing 50 points against Portland and only scoring 9 lol. Then he says that he was trying to play defense, as the reason to why he didn't try score 50.

CptCharisma

Toronto beat Washington in early January, he said the reason was because the team partied too much the day before, for his birthday. Then he guaranteed a win against the very same Toronto team, in a game the took place January 31st. Once again we beat them and I'm not sure what Gilbert's excuse was, but frankly I just fed up with him. Chris Bosh 4 MVP

Nate Baker1

Guys see ale replacements on the all star team? I guess im glad to see joe johnson on their. And several other minor guys from the west made it in, i still think shaw should forfeit his position.

CptCharisma

Raptors won again lol, this is definitely the surprise team in the East. 1st in the Atlantic, 4.5 games about New Jeresy, 4th in the East. 29-24 at the break. Ah ya gotta love it folks. Everyone jumping on their bandwagon. Go Raps inlove.gif