How to adjust vehicle health

Haito_Kanakura

Haito_Kanakura

Hey you guys i know i saw a tut that contained how to adjust a cars health? i just can't find it now im all confuse coz i go through 3 gta modding sites for reference and tuts.

google for jacob's handling editor,you can adjust the collision damage multiplier with it,that is the value that contols vehinkle strength

Jacob's handling error has a lot of bugs, is difficult to use, is very slow and is seriously lacking useful features, imho. I don't think he is working on making it better, either.

I would recommend using my CFG Studio program which has been made to be extremely reliable, easy to use and is very flexible. You can use it to edit the handling.cfg file to change how much damage a vehicle will get from collisions but you cannot change how damaged it gets from bullets, flames or being upside down. Setting the Damage value to zero (0) will mean the vehicle does not lose health from collisions but the body will get scratched and parts will still fall off.

If you want to protect the vehicle from bullets, being upside down and stuff like that you will need a "GTASA trainer" or "GTASA admin console" of some sort. Use Google or the GTAForums Search page to find one.