master.sa-mp.com down?

bj070893

It's not coming back up. It was broken beyond repair. We need help from a 3rd party to get a proper server list happening, although so far we've been fobbed off. Emails unanswered.

It's not coming back up. It was broken beyond repair. We need help from a 3rd party to get a proper server list happening, although so far we've been fobbed off. Emails unanswered.

Do you have a link for 0.1d?

Are you planning on using ASE, or a different company similar to ASE? Or creating your own thing.

I honestly don't know. For the moment we'll just maintain a static list so that at least people can find some servers to play on.

They did ask a few, including ASE I think, but read what you just quoted

so far we've been fobbed off. Emails unanswered.

Well its hardly a massive server list is it confused.gif

But I thought about this a while back, was just far far far too lazy to actually check to see if it would work

If you want to use it within a group of friends, just open your xfire_games.ini and take out a stupid game which nobody would ever play and change it all to suit VC-MP, and do it for each person using the same game

If you understand what Im on about.. Im actually pretty tired right now whatsthat.gif