AOE3 Demo Release!

GTA3Freak-2001

PresidentKiller

I thought the game was coming out this November... oh well.

I'm gonna download this baby right now. cool.gif

uLAyIka.png

I thought AoE2 was ok. But this one looks really good. But with graphics like that Iv got a sinking feeling that some demon is gona come out of my hard drive, rip my video card out of the slot, eat it while laughing, digest it while laughing harder, poo it out even more laughing and then repeat the process but with even more laughing.

But Im still downloading from firefront. 40 minutes left...

Metal up your ass!

Errr.. great 400mb download. I've only got 3gb left for the month, and I have to use it wisely. I didn't mind the old AOE games, 'twas some good clean fun. If I had ADSL2+ atm, i'd download it, but being capped sucks.. looks like sex in a tub of pudding though. I might have to give in.

Is there any information available for System requirements?

fV9tG4b.gif

Rnning on:

A64 3200 @ 2.2ghz

1gb DDR PC3200 Ram

Asus 128mb Geforce FX 6600GT Limted Edition

120gb SATA Raid HD

Running at max details and 1024x768, ran sweet, smooth, tidy and stuff, even with a lot going on.

The game is pure AoE... all the old stuff is there with cool new editions, you can call support and shipmants from your homeland, sheep and cows get fatter and you can see this on the screen, there are trading routes which start as carts and you can upgrade to trains and stuff.

All in all I can't wait for the full game, will post screens and stuff later.

Still alive, lurking in the shadows.

BF3 Profile

GTA3Freak-2001
Is there any information available for System requirements?

Nope there's still no official list but I can tell you that it can cater for all kinds of PC's just don't expect the same level of graphics as shown in the screenshots if you've got a average PC.

Anyway I am finding the game quite hard, which I admit is actually a good thing because its more of a challenge.

Guybrush Threepwood

Played it for a few minutes (don't tell the anyone I'm not working).

one word: awesome.

If really gives that classic AoE feeling and it looks gorgeous. It's definitely on my to-order list.

Sad thing about demo's always is, they're over so fast and only make me crave a game more that I was already going to buy anyways.

Goon_Sig.jpg

Played it for about an hour, played both maps, and both Nations, it's stunning. The English are good, but the Spanish have better units that I've found so far. I like the thing with the Indian Alliance.

Wonder if you can be the Americans and raze the Indian settlements? colgate.gif

sweet, been waiting for this for a while. downloading now, only gonna take me about 15 minutes total. tounge.gif gotta love cable

I've got someone to download it smile.gif. Thanks for the link. From the screenshots it looks really awesome. I'll have to buy this game after it comes out inlove.gif.
FIOszpJ.gif

Hell No, you mean to tell me you've never played Age of Empires? You're missing out, it's a wicked strategy game.

yea it rocks... downloading now, 5 more minutes to go... and at 50%.

Im amazed the demo is out allready though, kinda early don't you think?

Man I love AusGamers. Some awesome speed there. Should be done soon, been excited about this for a while. Only concern is my computer won't run it in all it's glory, which would be a great let down. Still exciting though, looks sexy.

I can't download the demo for some reason angry.gif

Oh well, i'll wait for the proper game to come out and i'll buy it cool.gif

MyMothersMySister

<3 Freakeh.

Been looking forward to this for a while. Thanks.

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9

Cannon fire systematically taking a building apart piece by piece is just too sexy.

Gonna go play it again...

PS. anyone getting random crashes to desktop?

user posted image

Retired

Cannon fire systematically taking a building apart piece by piece is just too sexy.

yeah i love that

I also love the water. inlove.gif- Zoidberg!

GTA3Freak-2001
Man I love AusGamers. Some awesome speed there. Should be done soon, been excited about this for a while. Only concern is my computer won't run it in all it's glory, which would be a great let down. Still exciting though, looks sexy.

Yeah tell me about it, I was getting close to 54kilobytes a sec when I rarely get over 50 usually.

Mafia Righthand_Man

Helly, if you want to try out AoE, buy the 2nd one for under $20 I bet. I don't remember playing the first one but the 2nd one has more features. It's great. smile.gif