Veronica Mars

Knightmare

Wow.

Has anyone seen this? I watched all the episodes in about 4 sittings, and I was very amazed. To be honest it'd be hard to follow just by catching a random episode here and there, as there's so many storylines that intersect and weave in and out of each episode it's hard to keep track, but if you get the chance to watch from beginning to end sometime, do so.

I don't watch TV at all, and was skeptical when someone recommended this as it's a high school sitcom, but it gets ahold of you and doesn't let go until the season end. (With one of the best climaxes of any TV series that I know of, no less)

I did a search and couldn't find any threads on this, so correct me if this isn't the only post about this show.

Oh, also, the chick is pretty hot.

user posted image

Thanks -shaDow

for a girl w/ not much ass n tits, she looks good, very good, very cute too, and hot, prolly cuz shes blonde, but ive seen a few episodes, thought this show would suck, but i actually liked wat i saw...but how the f*ck can those pple be in high skool? wtf? that high skool feeds their kids w/ steroids, they some big ass muhfuggas

yeah, its a good show. im sure that it wouldve totally blown up if it was on any channel but UPN (or was it WB?)

I'm not sure I can enjoy a show with paris hilton as an actress.

It's on my que though, so I'll let you know if it happens to not suck.

I'm not sure I can enjoy a show with paris hilton as an actress.

It's on my que though, so I'll let you know if it happens to not suck.

Eh, she's a special guest in one of the episodes (or maybe 2?)

I really do think it's one of those shows that you have to watch from beginning to end, and that you can't just see random episodes here and there. Theres a load of main storylines/mysteries/side-plots and they all interlace beautifully.

I'm lucky I got to see them all in order and couldn't imagine catching the odd show here and there.

user posted image

Thanks -shaDow

I like that show its on of 10 of my favorite shows. Just can't wai until the next season comes out.