Scarface: The World Is Yours

xxnofear617xx

xxnofear617xx

They're making a scarface video game for the PS3 has anybody else hear about this.

You play as Tony Montana, a ruthless gangsta. It's time for Tony Montana to clean up Miami and take revenge on the cockroaches who tried to kill him.

What do you think it will be like

Release: 2006

Edited by xxnofear617xx

Majour spoiler if you haven't seen the film:

I thought he was killed by that gang at the end of the film? or is it refeering to something earlier in the film?

And clean up? as in clean up the drug scene? as his buisness was pretty much drugs no?

pykOb.png

Pacrel Focre

Well the story is pathetic, for the 99% of you who've seen Scarface you'd know that they had no intentions of leaving it open for a sequel so why choose a storyline for a game that no one would dare use for a film?

First of all its not just coming out for the PS3, its also coming out for xbox, xbox 360, and the PS2. And from what I've read this is how you start off the game. Its the ending seen and your loading up your guns, you blow the door and so starts the game. You have to kill all the "little f*ckers" that come from sosa, and once you've done that, you've beaten the first mission.

First of all its not just coming out for the PS3, its also coming out for xbox, xbox 360, and the PS2. And from what I've read this is how you start off the game. Its the ending seen and your loading up your guns, you blow the door and so starts the game. You have to kill all the "little f*ckers" that come from sosa, and once you've done that, you've beaten the first mission.

I heard the same thing.

So, basically you're changing the ending in this game? That seems pretty cool. I'm definitely gonna buy this.

Yea I been following this game for about 2 months now, and it seems like something worth buying. I always like Scarface the movie and even though I knew there couldent be, I alwayed hope deep down for a sequel. I gusse its own game is the next best thing. biggrin.gif

Where does it say it's gonna come out on PS3 or xbox 360? I only seen news for a PS2 version. That would be a chore porting graphics on four systems. confused.gif

fV9tG4b.gif

Where does it say it's gonna come out on PS3 or xbox 360? I only seen news for a PS2 version. That would be a chore porting graphics on four systems.  confused.gif

If you go to Gamespot.com and search up "Scarface", its tells you what platfom its on. Its says the PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, and PC, but no PS3.

Edited by Gangster_101

I always like Scarface the movie and even though I knew there couldent be, I alwayed hope deep down for a sequel. I gusse its own game is the next best thing. biggrin.gif

Maybe it turns out Tony's wife actually got pregnant and popped out a coke baby... That would be interesting, or if Tony got some girl pregnant in Cuba and he now's come to America searching for the same dream his father was...

I always like Scarface the movie and even though I knew there couldent be, I alwayed hope deep down for a sequel. I gusse its own game is the next best thing.  biggrin.gif

Maybe it turns out Tony's wife actually got pregnant and popped out a coke baby... That would be interesting, or if Tony got some girl pregnant in Cuba and he now's come to America searching for the same dream his father was...

That be cool and all but Tony died, and I want to see him as Scarface, not his kid. I think it be cool to reales a prequel to Scarface, the things that led up to Scarface to moive.

I always like Scarface the movie and even though I knew there couldent be, I alwayed hope deep down for a sequel. I gusse its own game is the next best thing.  biggrin.gif

That be cool and all but Tony died, and I want to see him as Scarface, not his kid. I think it be cool to reales a prequel to Scarface, the things that led up to Scarface to moive.

Well, that's kind of impossible. If you want Tony get Scarface, if you want his son get the second movie.

Alternative Child
Hey I wanna play this game, plus I like the movie. Wasent he killed in the end though? Edited by Alternative Child

Hey I wanna play this game, plus I like the movie. Wasent he killed in the end though?

Yeah, he was killed. If you read the other posts you would have known that by now.....

Hey I wanna play this game, plus I like the movie. Wasent he killed in the end though?

Uh, yea, we allready said that. The game starts off where the movies ends, only you survive in the end instead of you dying.

The movie is one of the most overrated things I'v ever seen.

I won't be playing this game.

I believe about 95% of Rednecks like you tounge.gif hate Scarface, the other 5% don't know sh*t about it.

I will rent it if it ends up any good.

Trueno_Drifter86

Ive seen this game in PSM a couple times First thing I thought was WTF Vice city again?!

It looks like a neat game might give it a rent or two.

SloStenRacing
Where does it say it's gonna come out on PS3 or xbox 360? I only seen news for a PS2 version. That would be a chore porting graphics on four systems.  confused.gif

If you go to Gamespot.com and search up "Scarface", its tells you what platfom its on. Its says the PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, and PC, but no PS3.

Well since the first article I saw on it said coming soon in 2005 back in 2004 (I think), I would imagine since it is pushed back to 06' already they are hustling to finally get it out and it will be released before the PS3 is out.

The movie is one of the most overrated things I'v ever seen.

I won't be playing this game.

Yeah you also didn't like The Godfather Trilogy. Your taste of movies sucks.

the Scarface movie rocks. the chainsaw scene sounds orrid, Even though you don't actually see it happen, the noises sound wrong and all that blood. confused.gif

But yeah. I'll get the game. The new twist to the ending, i like alot smile.gif

the person who voiced Joey leone in GTA3 has a voice in the scarface game and so does the voice acter of Ray Machowski smile.gif

kippers.png

I love scarface but i heared this game might be a waste of time and money. I hope this isn't the case but hell i'll check the game out anyway.

I saw some screenshots in various game magazines I buy, and the mansion looks just like Vice City. Ah, the memories... tounge.gif

But, this is gonna look good.

ZMHer.png

TcLvb.pngGyRHV.png

ThaddeusMcKlown

This is, by far, the most anticipated game for me since SanAn came out. Definitly gotta reserve this.

-TMcK-

Against the grain, against the odds, against the world

Forever the underdogs

We are the bastard sons
We are the ones that refuse to grow cold
We are the thorn in your side
We are the thieves in the night
And we're coming to take what's ours

Majour spoiler if you haven't seen the film:

I thought he was killed by that gang at the end of the film? or is it refeering to something earlier in the film?

And clean up? as in clean up the drug scene? as his buisness was pretty much drugs no?

Actually the opening scene of the game is the very end of the movie. Tony ends up blasting his way out of the mansion instead of being killed like he was in the movie.