Graphics Problem

Krusty.

Hey everyone, i have a fairly new computer, E.G, within the past year or 2, its no older than 2 years, and i swear, last week, in Photoshop, the colours would blend nicely.. but now they are segments of colour:

user posted image

And, my friend, who is also on this forum, HAMM3R, tried helping, but he couldnt. But what he told me to do what right click on my desktop, go to the end tab and change from 16 bit to 32 bit. I dont know what that means but anyway.

I know some of you poeple like Wolf 68k are really good with computers so i would like you to help me. My graphics card is also S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR if you need that information.

Please help and thank you in advance if you can. I will be very thankful.

I dont know how, plus, what if something goes wrong like i cant re-install it. Also, HAMM3R, one of the very few people i can trust on the internet, says that my Graphics Card is fine, he says it must be something else.

Is it like this with every gradient?

Why not reinstall your graphic's drivers?

What could you possible lose by trying it? Not including the time and effort it takes.

Can you help me do it then? I have no idea how...

Hold on, it seems to be ok. But i have another problem

It seems that everyday, Norton comes up with: Norton has just detected a virus and removed it from your computer. And this virus seems to be called Downloader.Trojan. Any ideas on what it is and why it comes up every day?

Edited by Krusty.

Can you help me do it then? I have no idea how...

Hold on, it seems to be ok. But i have another problem

It seems that everyday, Norton comes up with: Norton has just detected a virus and removed it from your computer. And this virus seems to be called Downloader.Trojan. Any ideas on what it is and why it comes up every day?

Start but trying what Waste said. Then get Ad-Aware and Spybot and HijackThis.

Boot into Safe Mode and run; Ad-Aware, Spybot and HijackThis (HJT).

Now when you run HJT save the log and then come back here and copy&paste the log here and I'll give it a look to see if there anything else still floating around in there.

OK, im just doing the

PC Cillin thing, and ill do the rest later as im quite busy on the comp now

Do i not need to run Norton then?

Yeah go ahead and run Notron, but save it for while you're in Safe Mode so that nothing is running that can slow down the scan.

Ok, im just doing what Waste said again because i had to go out yesterday, so ill do it again.

I have a little problem with MSN though. Whenever i change my Display Picture and title (not name) i sign off, or shut down for the night, and itll be back to what it was.. So, it wont let me change my member title or display picture.

OK, I have got rid of the virus, it wouldnt let us work last night, it made the computer dreadfully s-l-o-w so we clicked on the virus name in Norton and it gave us a page with instructions on how to delete it because even Norton could do it..#

Anyone have a solution to my MSN messing up? I can give screenshots if youd like..