Am I offically bannded?

thedude420_

yeah i thought i was only under being bannded temporary? the origanal band said that it was over aug 31 2005 at 16:00. after witch time i tryed to post and i could. then i come on just now and it says im temp bannded till aug 30 2005 at 23:11. its sep 1st and its still showing that.

when i log in with my old account i cant even log out i have to delete the cookie just to get logged out. cant browse or anything

screen:

user posted image

is this just some error or am i fully bannded now??

cant even get to my pm box or browse.

Opius sent me the pm saying i was temp bannded and i was to believe it was only for a day. thats what the origanal temp bannded statment said when i went to post yesterday. although it wasnt stated in the pm or a reason even given for haveing me banned just a link the the topic that i posted in is all.

i also notice my old screen name says busted on it too. witch is real shotty seeing as you guys just up and fully bannded me for no real reason. just none given to me at all sad.gif

i imagine its do to the fact i spoke out on the conversion dubate. if anything i dont think i should be banneded for it. you could have just pmed me and asked me to stay out of it and would have kindly done so. up and haven me fully banned just because my views are diffrent from all of yours seem abit unfair and to outlandish. all i stated for the most part is that anyone can do with my work as they wish and i dont care. you all can every last one of you on here i gave my work to you all the community and its your choice and yours free to do what you want with it all. i dont care you dont have to ask me for permission.same gos for all the work i will ever do from this point on too. at any rate i would rather people just do with it as they wish instead of pm or emailing me bothering me with it when i dont really care anyway. like i said in my arguement in the conversion dubate "the second i release something to the community it becomes their property and no longer mine anymore". i dont want it anymore i gave it to you all and its yours to mod and do with as you wish. thats how i truly feel about the situation. to up and have me bannded is real harsh and unforgiveing. to someone like me that is truly for the community and for the dovelopment of the comminity and every way possible. be it conversions of other peoples works with permission if they feel they require that much or it be a fully scratch made projects. i have never once fully converted anything my self but i do support it do to the fact i feel if its a good idea and agreement between the creator of the project and the converter it is just fine. i dont suppot mod stealing and i have even spoken out against it when i have seen it many many times on this forums and my others asking if they had permission just to get it out in the open. but you all wouldnt be cared to see that do to the fact most of you really dont care about me and i understand that i cant help that its your choice. but i do look out for people and i do try to help when i can.

you guys also say i dont contrabute either. i have made the comprehensive site list. many many skins and i even have a bunch i havent released do to the fact i just havent got around to it yet. i also did the texture work on mine and my roomates frazprg's ducati monster. i helped a great deal with silver007 to get MortuKai's mclaren f1 in to game (one of the real big reasons i stood up for the conversion in the dubate so much). you all complain that people dont get credit for their work. well most of the mod site didnt even mention me for helping with the mclaren f1. also with my rommates scratch made ducati in the read me it clearly stated that i did the textures and im no where mentioned on any site that i did. but all that dosnt really bother me. what dos are you guys that really think that im just a worthless f*ck up and should know i did help on the projects without havening to have it stated all the time infront of your face. im not a f*ck up. i dont post on these forums and demanded respect either. for what its worth you can all keep your respect away from me. i dont want any if it means doing the outlandish things and the abuse and flameing that you guys do so much for it. im not like that and i dont need it. i try to help and give suggestions and advice and encouragement and constructive criticism all the while giveing the encouragement. if my firends are being flamed and i feel they shouldnt i stick up for them just like any of you would. also feel if i see someone being wrongfully flamed i get in to because i feel if i support the guy he should at least have someone backing him up if anything. this i know has gotten me in alot of truoble but its better then just sitting back and watching you guys pounding the poor soul in to the ground. im sorry im just to much of a kind guy to see it happen all the time and stand by and do nothing.

anyway i also have projests im doing right now working with the resident evil escaton team. with the project we strated we are scracth making everything and have been bringng more scratch modelers and texture artists in to the communnity to boot.

look i also know im not the best when it comes to typing and spelling and grammer and ever other form of compression but i really try with that too and i try my best to make my post readable. most if all you all really look down on me the most do to it and it dos really pain me but it something i have to put up with as do all of you im not perfect by all means. im just not that good sorry.

well anyway can i have my membership back?

edit: forgot to mention sorry about the new account but as stated i couldnt even log out with my old one so i had to rerigester under a new account to post this. i only posted in here i wont post anyway where else with this account so dont worry. smile.gif

Edited by thedude420_

Suction Testicle Man

Suction Testicle Man cracks open the champers

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.

I have seen thedude420 get himself into serious trouble in the past and was not banned then. What did he do that suddenly he's permanently not welcome any longer?

I have seen thedude420 get himself into serious trouble in the past and was not banned then. What did he do that suddenly he's permanently not welcome any longer?

Hair breaking the camel's back.

F4tISZ2.png

xY1j6rP.gif

I entered so many 9's into the suspend for X days field that the date traversed through time all the way back to 2 days ago.

u48sHpd.jpg

I entered so many 9's into the suspend for X days field that the date traversed through time all the way back to 2 days ago.

Greg I love you inlove.gif

@topic - Ha.

user posted image

MyMothersMySister

Greg I love you inlove.gif

@topic - Ha.

whatsthat.gif

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9