2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Meeloh

[WIP|SCR] Hoku's Mods Topic

D-Structo
Also, just to let everyone know I'll be doing my own verson of the Levin that'll be coming up.

It'll be released along with these cars. turn.gif

i'll be waiting. sly.gif

Meeloh

Yea the model is the same as the one I started with ages ago. I'll also make the Satoru Works paintjob one of these days. tounge.gif But that'll be after a compleate retexture.

The stockers are going to get yet another remodel inorder to have a primary and secondary color meaning once finished you will see the GT-Apex, GTV, and SR's in all their glorious stock colors. inlove.gif

I also wonder if DQD from GT-Apex will let me use his Up Garage skin for the hachi.

Also at the time being I'm not building any more bodykits until I actually have a perfect car. turn.gif

So it may be a while yet, but I am going to make the Levin shell soon inorder for abc to make his dream hachi.

So all in all don't get to excited, we have a looooooooooooooooooooooong way to go. bored.gif

michael-z

nice cookie.gifcookie.gif 'z for u

Meeloh

Yet another useless post...

You know what, someone somehow disable the cookie emoticon from this thread please.

.59 Reverse

all these levins and truenos would be fun.. maybe even as much fun as the trueno-boom of 03.. there were like 3-4 being made all at once..

oh yeah, cookie.gif 'z 4 u.. n sum catloaf_by_anuj.gif 'z 2... lolololololololololololololololololololzzes.

what are you going to do to perfect the car anyway? make it so the arches are less texture and more model? or so the whole car is? tounge2.gif

Sylvania

Wheres the pics ?? sad.gif

railguns

What an ambitious plan. I got my finger crossed for you.

Keep up the good work!

Meeloh

Well don't go spazing out on me just yet. tounge.gif

But overall my intertion is to remodel the car to the point where you can have all the stock colors using SAs dual coloring.

However I don't plan on taking away from the texture. I do plan on a compleate retexture that will still have all the bodylines and contoures drawn in. So it will still be preshaded.

I hope that the way I do the textures and model will make it look as if it's endo's without it actually being his.

Though you better get endo in here with some referance data and or pictures.

Screeny time. tounge.gif

user posted image

One more thing, the Trueno is definatly changed from the picture above. The body shell is being compleatly remodeled and I'm going to start work on the new textures shortly. So expect a long time befor relese. wink.gif

Edited by HokusaiXL

nathan360

Oh man, that car looks really good! Is that a carbon fiber hood? You did a great job with it. I will have to install that when I get the PC version of San Andreas. I wonder how long that mod took you to design?

-Natedogg devil.gif

Meeloh

Well the car above, is nothing more than eye candy now sense it's not going to be relesed in that form. However I am going to have the stock Zenki Trueno able to buy the Goodline kit and a future J-Blood kit. The Levin will get a simular Goodline kit made just for the Levin, and a Runfree kit.

You all are going to hate me but I plan on the first relese being the Toyota Sprinter Trueno SR, and the Toyota Corolla Levin SR.

To those who know what that means, shhhhhh. wink.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
nice cookie.gifcookie.gif 'z for u

How about adding something more useful rather then a useless pixelated cookie?

@hok - lol I would disable cookies but I am afraid that can't be done just for a single thread. Would be good though tounge.gif

Meeloh

Atention! If anyone has any referance pics of a Toyota 3A-U SOHC engine, please post them, for I can't find any. angry.gif

Don't bother posting pics of the DOHC 4A-GEU as I already have pleanty of referance pics of it.

And one more note. There will not be any transfender mods for the stock versions of the car. I plan on seting the bumpers as an extra that way one model can be both the Zenki and Kouki Trueno. Same goes for the Levin.

However I do plan on having tunable versions wich will come later.

Edited by HokusaiXL

BCspeed34

Nah, not me. tounge2.gif

And also, the fender flares still need work, just select the all of the flare faces and texture them black.

Bourbon

if your after refrence pics for anything levin/corrola/trueno the boys over at www.toymods.org.au will more than likely be able to help you out

Meeloh
Don't worie about the flairs as of now, that texture is being replaced with a preshaded white texture and the model adjusted to use dual colors.

BCspeed34
Good, now what car does it replace.

Meeloh

I'm not sure yet. I would replace the zr350 with the Trueno but I have two more that I'm building and there is no way to give them popup headlights.

And a new pic of teh AE85 Zenki Trueno. Still gota do the normals on the bumpers.

user posted image

Edited by HokusaiXL

Forelli_Boy

Wait, you're doing an Eight-Five engine too? Neat. tounge.gif Maybe a transfender mod could build 'on' that.

But will they all be right-hand drive though?

EDIT: I think the American Corolla SR-5s used the 3A-U engine, while the GT-S's used the more familiar AE86 engine. But that's a hunch. Or a hint. tounge.gif

Edited by Forelli_Boy

Meeloh

Well I can't stand the SR5 and the GT-S but that's just me. So it's unlikely to see any hachi as LHD.

I think your right about the SR5 runing the 3A-U but it was also runing the AE86 chassis. The heavier GT-S was really an AE88 from what I have read and ran both a 4A-GE and 4A-GEZ or GZE can't remember...

The Trueno I'm working on now will come as SR, GTV, and GT-Apex.

But sense the front bumper, tail lights and center garnish are going to be extras, transfender stuff is preaty much out of the question with the exception of the Black Limited Trueno GT-Apex. Wich will also have it's own special wheels. Though I'm still debating on weather I should have it as a paint job or a seperate car sense the zenki parts will be on the car at random. And I don't really like the idea of a fake Black Limited Zenki...

As for other paintjobs, I may do Advan Kurata zenki Trueno if endo will alow me to use his body map for referance. Though thats asking for alot.

I have found out that you can set different style tail lights as extras and they work like they are suposed to when they show up. Wich means I can have both Zenki and kouki Trueno in one model, meaning less to download.

So fo the Truenoes, there will be three downloads.

Toyota Sprinter Trueno SR

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GTV

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex

All three being able to randomly ingame show up as either the zenki or kouki.

endo

wow.gif you want to jack my advan kurata

user posted image

mabye if you beg lol, still needs finiahing so i'll have to see.

but a fake black lim zenki, is as bad as fujiwara S12 Silvia.. so i'd avoid that at all costs lol. but over all, nice nice nice..

Meeloh

A pic of of the SR, in both zenki and kouki dress.

oops.....forgot teh pic

user posted image

Also did a wheel. It may be inacurate but with the only image I could find, thats all you get. tounge.gif

user posted image

Edited by HokusaiXL

Meeloh

user posted image

user posted image

Now I already have the license plate working, so no need to point that out. But I am having trouble with the extra1 and extra2 models. I want either one or the other to be used but for atleast one of them to be on.

Now they have yet to both spawn on the car at the same time but I atleast want an extra model spawned on each and every car.

The problem is, some times they spawn without anything. Any ideas?

nookadum

From what I've seen in most custom models that use the extra1 and extra2 flags for "extra models" (LOL), the extras will always have a chance of appearing with or without the extras, regardless of how many extras you can use. I think it's hardcoded into San Andreas.

Good job, and keep working on it dude. smile.gif

Meeloh

Yea I kinda gave up on the whole extras.

Though you can still see them both runing around in SA. Now to get started on the Levin. suicidal.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
What about the firetruck in SA? It has the engine number on the side set as extra's and the firetruck ingame always has atleast one number on it.

123abc
There still are some unknown flags in the handling.cfg. Try messing with some of them. You never know. wink.gif

Meeloh

[abc mimic]

LIEK ZOMG! I CAN SEE MEH FACE IN TEH PAINT!

user posted image

user posted image

ilieklearnedtehreflectionsyo!

[/abc mimic]

BCspeed34
What is your ingame dimensions? The MAX and ingame models look different. Squished kinda.

Meeloh

Well I'm not sure why it looks taller in Zmod but it's suposed to be a fair bit wide ingame. They probably need to be scaled up a bit too.

Also I run different resolutions on my desktop than I use taking ingame shots.

Desktop is 1152x864 and ingame is 1024x768. It may also be the angle I take the screen shots ingame compaired to zmod.

Now I get to start on the Levin. Zenki and Kouki with three different grills each. turn.gif

Once that is done, I'll relese the SRes as a pack. I'll have both GGMM and manual instal versions just incase.

Dup
What is your ingame dimensions? The MAX and ingame models look different. Squished kinda.

Corolla GT is a little thin, but I agree, in SA it looks tall.

But that might be becasue he's using an odd resolution to us.

Nice work though XL, I'm loving it.