GTA: Glasgow

Horv

ALL POSTIONS ARE OPEN!!!! PLEASE JOIN IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED!

All the Tags Will be changed to become Team Slogans and i would like to turn like for example some of Las Santos into the BARRAS and the diry part of town and then Las Venturas into the City Center.. i would be happy if could find any1 interested.. i would love to see this mod.. i will be helpin with the textures in the mod so i need ANY1 who wants to help with experience.. ALL POSTITIONS are open ATM.. (coder.. textureer.. Modeler=VERY IMPORTANT) please reply Thanks A lot! smile.gif

Ok team so far smile.gif

Team Leader(s):

Horv

51L3N7 4554551N

Skins RECRUITING:

Horv

BodyBagKid

Modeler(s) RECRUITING:

dertyjerzian

Sound Men And Reseach RECRUITING:

M17

51L3N7 4554551N

Kippers

Pandazoot

General Help RECRUITING:

-Dark-Wolf-

BodyBagKid

mike_toreno

Coder(s) RECRUITING:

ozzysm12

If ive missed anyone out just PM me smile.gif

Edited by Horv

51L3N7 4554551N
As a Scotsman, I'd be very happy to help. Unfortunately, there isn't an awful lot of modding I could do, but I might be able to do some research and stuff, maybe find things that you could put in the mod? smile.gif

WOW quick response that would be absolutly awesome mate.. i need any help!!! and i actually need a researcher.. u got MSN or anything? rah.gif

51L3N7 4554551N
WOW quick response that would be absolutly awesome mate.. i need any help!!! and i actually need a researcher.. u got MSN or anything? rah.gif

My MSN chat is down, but my email still works smile.gif My brother reinstalled windowsXP to try and fix the problem, and it didn't work. However, I will either PM you, or email you all the stuff I can find on Rangers, Celtic and lets say... Motherwell maybe? They're a good enough team. OK?

that would be great mate...

i could make all the gang skins no problem smile.gif thanks for yyour help.. please we need more people =d

Pretty Easy....... if u open the GTA3 File using iRipper then u can view all teh raod textures and pavement textures and House Tetures and edit thm smile.gif

51L3N7 4554551N

Anyway, I've made some sigs for our guys, take it if your part of the team smile.gif

user posted image

51L3N7 4554551N
Thankyou very much for the support Knife. I'll be recruiting people by putting the link in my sig. Anyone who knows about moddeling, please join smile.gif

51L3N7 4554551N
Sign me up! GTA Freak Texture Modder i guess, im pretty new but Ill try what ever u givin me!

Can you specify what you can do? Can you model? Can you make skins?

Sign me up! GTA Freak Texture Modder i guess, im pretty new but Ill try what ever u givin me!

Can you specify what you can do? Can you model? Can you make skins?

Skins yep good at dat, i mod for SOF 2

Ignore lol.. posted too late good... weve got 2 skiners and textures then smile.gif btw.. wht program do u use?

51L3N7 4554551N

We could get one more skinner, one for Rangers fans, one for Celtic fans, and the other for Motherwell fans.

One thing, can you please show us your work BBK? Horv will most likely make his decision then smile.gif

Omg, make it irish! make the peds leprechauns! PLEASE!!!! biggrin.gif

omg i'd love that, must request ped's as leprechauns tounge2.gif

51L3N7 4554551N

lol.gif Maybe we could make peds half the normal peds size with green hats on. If someone can, I don't see why not

hahahah .. that would be funny.. ut not for this mod lol... some of the celtic fans will wear ireland kits tho tounge.gif

k if u want tounge.gif

51L3N7 4554551N
So BBK please post your work so we can see if we want to accept you

I dont got my actually work on this computer, i can make something rly fast thou

51L3N7 4554551N
Ok, make us an original ped skin. We'll determine you once your done smile.gif

Umm someone deleted my post, I dont got any work right now, but ill have some soon, Somethings smessed up with my pc

51L3N7 4554551N

Umm someone deleted my post, I dont got any work right now, but ill have some soon, Somethings smessed up with my pc

Really? Well at the moment then we can't really let you in. If you do prove your worth, we will let you in smile.gif Can you give us the URL to your work? We can look at it there

Really? Well at the moment then we can't really let you in. If you do prove your worth, we will let you in smile.gif Can you give us the URL to your work? We can look at it there

Edit the player.img right, like umm do the player_torso, face ect. If so ill mod a bigbear.